I wanna make a new rp ...

...part of RPing is being creative... =3

...then again, I'll try to get your imagination flowing, just to be courteous...

-A Blizzard freezes Equestria over one winter. Is it a result of the Windigos' return? Or something more sinister...

-A mysterious traveler approaches Canterlot with an odd-looking cart full of veils and powder kegs. Who is he and what does he want?

-The time for the running of the leaves has come once again this year! Wait, why is there smoke in the distance?

-Word has gone out that a dungeon in the Everfree forest has been discovered by a wanderer! Who will be the first to survive it's challenges and plunder it's treasures? More importantly, who will make it back alive?

-An ancient evil awakens in the form of a corruptive magic spell. Who will it's tempting ways capture first? To how many will this dark spell spread too?

-The skies of Equestria are clear once again. Too clear. What happened to all the clouds? Cloudsdale is calling a state of emergency due to the lack of clouds, and everypony is panicking!

...in my own opinion, asking others for ideas about RPs is sort of counter-intuitive. If someone wishes to RP, it's doubtable they would provide you with an idea if they had ideas of their own. This excludes me, because I'm bored and I have few friends...