Wakfu

Wakfu is a lovely flash animation from France.

It takes place in the world of Dofus (that'a a mmo game).

I won't write much about the story, because I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

The first season consists of 26 episodes.

There are also two specials. Goutlard and Nox.

Mini Wakfu (showing chibi characters doing funny stuff) - one per each episode.

And there are also comics.

And the second season started recently, the 2 episode is out and it is one that makes everypony SHRIEK!

So, any thoughts on the show?

I keep seeing people mention this. Specially whenever I rarely visit /co/ there is always a thread for it. I have not actually sat down and watched anything of it yet, I do like how it looks though. I think I'm scared to sit down and watch it cause I don't want to like it to much. I take to things a little to hard... >>; [Running a mlp forum lol...]

Plus I'm sure my AvatarBenderwhatever fangirl will kick in with that new series coming out again.. Just ahhg.

I'm still debating on watching this. If I have a bored day I'll have to find a torrent or something.

I ADORE Wakfu.

I got into it a year ago and watched the whole first season in two days. I really can't think of anything I don't like about it. The characters are fun, the humor is good, the animation is sooo pretty, and when it really delved deep into the plot, it just became so much more awesome then I could have imagined. Also the Nox special gives me such good shivers. I could watch his 'transformation' over and over.

And I'm so far really happy with the second season. C: The animation seems like it's gotten even better, and I'm really excited to see where the rest of the season goes.

Also completely relevant:

gothamdeservesremmingti.jpg