The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#800080]"My name is Pocket Watch. I'm a former detective of the canterlot police. Now may I ask why a wolf is talking to me?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said trying to be rude.[/colour]

WOlfie leapt at her, and growled. [colour=#000080]"Don't. Ever. Be. Rude. To. Me." [/colour][colour=#000000]Wolfie opened her jaws, and whispered, [/colour][colour=#000080]"Or you may just have to call wolf."[/colour]

Pocket looked her dead in the eyes. [colour=#800080]"Or you'll what? Kill me? Eat me? Go ahead, no pony is stopping you. I've already lost most of my life and i've tried...you know. In fact death might just be a blessing." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I just have to make her think that I am suicidal. She's hiding something from me and I need to find it. All I have to do is pinpoint a way into that head of hers and everything will be perfect." She thought to herself.[/colour]

(I'm back!)

Pocket looked at the wolf. Her horn flashed and she pushed the wolf off of her. [colour=#800080]"If you want to eat me you can go ahead and try!"[/colour]

(Boss battle!)

[colour=#0000cd]"Try me..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Wolfie growled, and got into a defensive stance. She leapt at the pony, reaching for her throat. [/colour]Her claws barely scratched the pony's neck, and Wolfie landed safely on the other side, and circled the pony, growling. [colour=#0000cd]"I've got lives to protect." [/colour]

Pocket's horn lit up as she prepared to fight this wolf thing. She knew it wasn't a real wolf but she had no idea what it really was. As her horn lit up she looked around for someway to defend herself. She saw nothing and looked back to the wolf, preparing for the fight. [colour=#800080]"If those lives result in my death then they can't be ones I care about."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Wolfie backed down for a minute. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]If this unicorn didn't care... Then why am I fighting her? [/colour][colour=#000000]Is all she could think of. So Wolfie stood up straight, and howled, and the sound of scampering paws rampaged towards them. Two little puppies run up to Wolfie's side, and she nuzz[/colour]led them happily. They were okay. For now.

[colour=#000000]Pocket stopped she looked at the pups. A slight smile came to her face. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Why would these lives have to result in my death? I've done nothing to these adorable little puppies." [/colour][colour=#000000]She had a weak spot for children, especially babies.[/colour]

[colour=#0000cd]"I'm just protective over these two... They are my only family left..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Wolfie covered her pups ears, and looked to the pony. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"My husband was murdered by werepony hunters, and I was afraid you were one... I can't lose these two..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She nuzzled her pups, and looked back at the pony, ears laid back in forgiveness.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Wolfie sighed, and turned into her pegasus form. She shook her body, and ruffled her feathers a little. [/colour]Her black and blue mane was covered in twigs, mud, and other stuff from running. Her pups looked at her, and turned into little fillies. Wolfie nuzzled her little filly, then her colt. She looked back at the unicorn.

[colour=#800080]"WHAT! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket whisper-yelled. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"I should ask... after all we have also had dealings with cases of the impossible." [/colour][colour=#000000]She said grabbing her idle from her pocket. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]magatama.png[/colour]

Wolfie took a few steps back when the unicorn grabbed something from her pocket. [colour=#0000cd]"D-Don't hurt us... Don't take away my pups... Please.." [/colour][colour=#000000]Wolfie whimpered, and ran into a wall, scared. [/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Relax, I'm a former investigator and a thief. I'm not going to hurt you. That's one of the things I despise the most." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said with a warm smile.[/colour]