A Day at the Park! (Because i cant jump in on any other rp:D )

dizzyderp

Emulsion was a tall buff stallion who spoke in a strange way. In fact Emulsion was strange in almost every way. So here he was with his flank in the air as he stared at a butterfly. "Thou art of fleeting beauty mine friend." He mumbled flicking his tail a little bit as the butterfly landed on his noise.

Emulsion tried to stare at the butterfly on his noise but became cross eyed and shook his head and became dizzy and fell on his flank. He chuckled a bit and smiled. "Thou hast given me an idea for a new sculpture mine little wingened friend." he said happily.

Care flew above the park. He felt his mailbag against his side and he smiled at it. He was happy when he was delivering mail. But today was a slow day. He landed in the park and trotted around. He found a pony that needed mail and he gave it to them. They thanked him and he smiled. Care brushed some dirt off his light grey mane. He shook his bright yellow mane and continued to trot along. He saw two ponies near a bench he trotted up to them and said, "I hate to interrupt but hello! I'm care!!"

Care looked at the mare anf saluted her. "Nice to meet you ma'am!". He smiled a big derpy smile at her. "What's your name?". He asked her.

(Hey dizzy, did you make your profile pic??)

"Oh, seems thou hast gained more company. How joyous!" Emulsion said smiling "Tis a pleasure to met you two on this fine morrow they call me Emulsion. I come from the house of Paint." He said smiling happily at the two ponies.

(I would ask you to draw one of my OCs but then I would feel bad XD but that is awesome!! :) )

Care smiled at Diz. He felt awkward with Emulsion. Not by the way the pony acted or how he looked. But his voice. But he didn't judge. He was glad he already met two new ponies. He was happy to know them. "Yay! We're all friends!". Care laughed at himself

"If I dare to question, I ask what are thoust doing here? Myself, am looking for a ideas for thine next project." Emulsion questioned to two ponies, not even realizing that one of them felt a bit odd around him because of his speach pattern.

Care looked at Emulsion and said, "What am I doing? Being the awesomest mailpony Equestria has ever seen is what I'm doing!!". He then drifted off into space for a second and blushed slightly. He looked away and said, "Well..I'm not doing that right now...but later..". He laughed at himself and then picked his head up.

Emulsion stared at him and then smiled "That seems quite wonderful!" He said smiling before hopping over Care to follow a frog that was hopping near a pond. "Thou arts both land and water animal." He mumbled leaning down towards the frog as the frog looked up at him not the least bit scared and said "Rib-bit"

"Ah dearest frog, thou speakest words of wisdom." Emulsion said flicking his tail side to side pretended as if he knew what the frog had said.

Care stated at Emulsion with confusion. He glanced over at Diz and twitter over to her. He smiled at her and said, "So um." he glanced over at Emulsion for a second and then looked back at Diz. "What are you doing here?". He chuckled a bit and smiled.

"Rib-bit" The frog said hopping on Emulsion's head. Emulsion then trotted back over to the other ponies. "He hast claimed me as his friend." Emulsion said sitting down with the frog on his head. "Ribb-bit." The frog said with a completely blank face. "He says good morrow to you." Emulsion translated, though it would seem by the strange way he spoke that he would need a translator himself.

"There you are Emulsion." Another voice said as a stallion that was much smaller than Emulsion trotted over. Emulsion's face lit up at the arrival of this stallion. "Brother! I want thou to meet thine new friends! Dizz the mare from the bench over there, and Care the flying mail pony!" Emulsion said as the stallion who seemed to be his brother nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Fresco, Emulsion's twin brother." He said smiling politely before back tracking and staring at his brother weirdly. "Why is there a frog on your head?" He asked as his brother smiled. "Sir Frog hast claimed me as a friend. He wishes to over throw the evil cat republic." He said happily as Fresco stared at him. "Seriously, you've got to stop reading Daring Doo, I think it's going to your head." Fresco said to his brother who merely let out a loud laugh

Care stared at Emulsion with completen confusion on his face while he was having his spill with his frog. Care remembered he had his own pet back at home. It was a dog and he loved his dog. He smiled at Emulsion and his "New friend."

Care then noticed the other pony trot up. He said hello and Care waved at him. He smiled at him and trotted over to him and said quietly. "Hey um..is Emulsion always like this?". He laughed a bit and smiled. He wasn't trying to be mean but Emulsion just seemed different to him.

Fresco smiled back at the mare then turned to the stallion who Emulsion called Care. Fresco raised an eyebrow when he asked if Emulsion was always acting like this, Fresco had realized in his foal hood that Emulsion was always strange to other ponies, but to Fresco he could understand him just fine. But Fresco wasn't going to be rude just because some pony didn't understand what he did because that was not in his character. Fresco Paint was a gentle colt and he was going to respond like any would.

With a smile Fresco said "Yes he does always act like this, I realize Emulsion and seem strange to other ponies but, every pony in our family is strange in their own way. Why do you ask?" He explained as Emulsion seemed to take interest in a rabbit hopping by as well.