A Day at the Park! (Because i cant jump in on any other rp:D )

dizzyderp

Care blushed a bit. He felt like Fresco thought he was being mean. That wasn't Care at all. He tried to be nice to everypony. He looked over at Fresco and said, "Well I um..I just..well you see..". He stopped himself and put his hoof behind his head. He rubbed his head and said, "Nevermind. I've just never met a pony like him before.". He smiled at both of them again.

Shadow was walking through the park on his day off, happy to enjoy the fresh air, when he heard voices from somewhere nearby. As he walked around the bend, he noticed a couple ponies talking, with one holding a frog. Curiosity getting the best of him, he decided to walk over and see what was going on. As he walked up to the group, he proclaimed "Hi! I'm Shadow Streak! I couldn't help but notice everypony just sitting here talking so I was wondering if I could join in!"

Care shook his head and then looked at the new pony that walked up. He turned to look at the pony. The pony introduced himself as Shadow Streak. Care had seen this pony before but he never really chatted with him. Care stuck his hoof out for a shake and said, "Nice to meet you! I'm Care Package! Equestria's awesomest mailpony!". He smiled a big smile and chuckled a bit.

Care looked at Shadow and narrowed his eyes. He looked at him and gave him a smile and said, "You will get your mail on time as always!". Care jumped up and down for a bit. He then noticed the hoof out for a shake and he shook it. Then he heard Shadow ask if anything was going on. Care glanced over at Emulsion and then back to Shadow. "Eh, nothing much.". He smiled again.

"That's because thou doest not choose a topic everyone can speak about." Emulsion said trotting over with a frog on his head and a rabbit on his back. "The rabbit says than his name is Charles." He meationed flicking his tail as Fresco sighed and laughed "Of course he does." He said to his brother. Despite being twins any pony could see that Fresco and Emulsion look nothing alike, their coats were a different colour and so where their eyes. Not to meantion that Emulsion was much taller than Fresco.

"Greetings Shadow of the streak, thou shalt call me by my birthname Emulsion, I come from the house of Paint." Emulsion said as Fresco sighed and smiled. "He said that his name is Emulsion and he's from the paint family." Fresco explained kindly.

• 2 weeks later...

Silvercake, a turquoise unicorn mare, decided that it would be nice to go to the park today. She thought it would be a good place to take a break during the construction of some brand new building, because it seems to take quite a while for it to be done. Since she hasn't been talking a lot to any ponies lately other than her co-workers, she has approached the group of ponies in front of her. [colour=#40e0d0]"Hello there!"[/colour], said the unicorn. [colour=#40e0d0]"My name is Silvercake. What about you guys? Yeah, I know...I don't talk very much. But I would absolutely love to get to know you better! :)"[/colour]

Care smiled at the new mare that trotted up to them.

He had never seen her before. But he always welcomed a new friend.

Care noticed she said she didn't talk much.

He laughed a bit.

"Hello! My name is Care Package! Equestria's Awesomest mailpony!". He smiled at her.

Silvercake giggled at Care's sentence, she found it really amusing. [colour=#40e0d0]"Ah, mailpony! Nice to meet you, Care Package!"[/colour][colour=#000000], said the turquoise unicorn. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Who are the others?"[/colour]

Care smiled SilverCake and said, "Well it is nice to meet you SilverCake!"

Care chuckled again. Then he pointed at Shadow and said, "That is Shadow."

He then pointed at Emulsion and Fresco. "The one with the frog is Emulsion. And the other one is Fresco."

Care looked back at SilverCake.

[colour=#40e0d0]"Sure! Sounds like a good idea. :)"[/colour][colour=#000000], said Silvercake. [/colour][colour=#40e0d0]"Running sounds like a good idea! Maybe we can run all around the park!"[/colour]

Care smiled at the two ponies as they conversed about wanting to race.

Care had been delivering mail all day so he did not feel like racing.

Care laughed and said, "Hey count me out. I've been delivering mail all day. Just come back here when you guys are done.". He laughed again.