The secret life in cloudsdale. (Join when you wish!)

mane6

(This rp is for pegasi but if your a unicorn or earth pony you can come up in the hot air balloon. And join when you want so lets begin basiclly this rp is about the pegasis life in cloudsdale ocs are welcome and none of the mane 6 are in it but derpy might pop up a few times if you want any other background pony's to be in it PM me and i will add them.)

Sapphire feather, woke up. "Another OK day perfect for stunt flying" Saffy got out of bed stretched and combed her messy mane and tail then trotted to the door. Whilst opening the door she was nearly blinded by the sun light, when her eyes cleared up she saw pegasi zooming around in their sanctuary, their haven, cloudsdale.

(Joining :) ))

Care Package woke up and stayed in his bed. He rubbed his eyes and threw his covers off of him but he still laid in bed.

He sighed and then sat up in his bed. He felt very drowsy but he was sure he would get over that feeling. He hopped out of his his bed and stretched his wings and legs.

Care then looked in his mirror and moved his light yellow mane around a bit to where it was just right.

He glanced over at his mailbag..it was empty now..but in a little bit it would full of mail. He smiled at it and then picked it up off of the ground. He put it around him and he made his way towards the door. He checked himself one last time before he went out the door.

The sun was beating down on him. He squinted and then his eyes adjusted to the sun and he could see a number of pegasi flying around. Some playing games and some just flying lazily. He smiled at them and flapped his wings a bit. He glanced around at the other houses and saw that a few other pegasi had done the same thing he did. He saw them standing outside their doors as well.

He had some time to spare before he had to pick up his mail deliveries for the day.

[i'll join in.^^]

Doodle Doo fluttered above the city, doing various stunts in order to stretch her stiff wings. She sang a small song she remembered from her childhood. She was taking a break from painting, which she had been doing for a majority of the night due to a party that the host had requested she paint. As she flew she dove through clouds, laughing as they shattered into tiny little pieces. After busting a few more clouds she slowed down, looking at the city below. She then realized today would be her last day in Cloudsdale, then she would have to head back to Canterlot to do some more painting. She landed on the street, careful not to land on anyone. "Let's make the most of it, shall we!" She said out loud, confidently running a hoof through her mane.

Care noticed that a mare landed on the streets near him. He smiled at her. He had not seen her before but he couldn't help but think that he knew her from somewhere.

He heard her say [colour=#ff0000]"Lets make the most of it, shall we!"[/colour] He had no idea who she was talking about or why she said it. But he was curious now. He trotted closer to her and said, [colour=#008080]"Hello there!" [/colour]He smiled and gave her a friendly wave.

[colour=#008080]"What exactly are you making the most of?"[/colour] He laughed and kept his smile.

Doodle turned around, seeing a stallion behind her. [colour=#008000]"Oh, hi there!" [/colour]She said with a smile, waving back.[colour=#008000]"This is my last day in Cloudsdale before heading back to Canterlot tonight. Hoping to make the best of it, since I'll have work tomorrow." [/colour]She grinned, feeling slightly antsy and energetic. She fluttered her wings in attempt to get rid of the feeling. [colour=#008000]"I had to attend a party last night, well, it was more like I stood there I painted everything going on. It was fun though!" [/colour]

Care smiled at the mare. She seemed very energetic. Care chuckled a bit and said, "[colour=#008080]Oh you're a painter? That's awesome!"[/colour] He smiled at her. He wondered what it was like to be a painter. But he was happy that he was a mailpony. He to got to travel to various lands all across Equestria!

He fluttered his wings as well. Just to stretch.

[colour=#008080]"Well think of it like this. It's not work if you love what you do! Like me!"[/colour] Care smiled a big smile at Doodle. [colour=#008080]"Sorry that this is your last day in Cloudsdale though. My name's Care Package!"[/colour] He smiled a warm smile at her and held out his hoof for a shake.

[colour=#008000]"My point exactly. Plus, I can't wait to go back and see Sim. He's my pet sloth." [/colour]She blushed slightly, laughing. Most ponies considered it weird that she had a pet sloth. However she and Sim got along well, enjoying the others lazy company. While she did have a bed, if she had trouble sleeping she would often find a nice branch in Sim's large tree and doze off easily. [colour=#008000]"Yeah, it's sad but I'll definitely come back. My name is Doodle Doo, but you can call me Doodle."[/colour]She smiled and shook his hoof with her hoof that looked as if it was splattered with yellow.

Care smiled at Doodle. She told him she had a pet sloth. Care raised his eyebrow and said, [colour=#008080]"A pet sloth? Well I'm not trying to sound mean..I just never would have imagined somepony having a pet sloth." [/colour] He laughed again. He hoped Doodle didn't find him as a judgmental or mean pony. He smiled and watched as she shook his hoof. He was afraid the whole time that the yellow stuff on her hoof would come off on his but it didn't. it was just her coat colour.

"[colour=#008080]Doodle. It's nice to meet you. My name is Care Package. I'm Equestria's awesomest mailpony!"[/colour] He smiled at Doodle and gave a little chuckle.

Sapphire upon her cloud gazed down she reconized the pony called care package but she dident know the other pony saffy zoomed down, hello care! Whos this?

While Care was waiting for a reply from Doodle, Sapphire flew down next to them . Care smiled at her and said, [colour=#008080]"Hello Sapphire!" [/colour]He pointed his hoof towards Doodle and said, [colour=#008080]"This is Doodle!"[/colour] He smiled at Doodle.

"Well hello Doodle nice to meet ya. The names sapphire feather or Saffy for short"

"So what ya up to?"

[colour=#008000]"Yeah, I never would have either, but Sim and I get along so well." [/colour]She said, laughing. Then Saffy landed and she waved her hoof at her.[colour=#008000]"Hello, nice to meet you too! I'm just enjoying my last day in Cloudsdale before I have to head back to Canterlot."[/colour]

"Let me guess... your an artist and you must be a real good one to have to go to canterlot!"

Care smiled as the mares conversed. He glanced around Cloudsdale. He was eager to get this day started now.

He glanced over at his home and realized he would have to go pick up his mailbag soon and start delivering. He was happy to do it though.

*Sapphire noticed Care glancing over at his some*

"Hey Care, Need to do your mail rounds? "

Care smiled at Sapphire and said, "[colour=#008080]Yeah I've got to start delivering in a bit."[/colour] He actually couldn't wait to start delivering. He loved his job.

"Wow it must be awesome being a mail pony you get to go everywhere! Soon im gonna be a wonderbolt!"

Care smiled and blushed a bit at Sapphire. "[colour=#008080]Yeah It's pretty fun being a mailpony."[/colour] He laughed a bit. Then his face lit up when she said she was going to be a Wonderbolt.

[colour=#008080]"A wonderbotl?! That's awesome!" [/colour]Care smiled a warm smile at her.

"Well im not certain but confidence can go a LONG way!"

"If i don't become a wonderbolt i would probably get a job as a mailpony 2 of the jobs i would want. I really do hope i can succeed!"