Attack on Chrystal empire

The sky got darker and then 6 more demons showed up following midnight "there you are my colleagues today is the day we strike! She will pay for what she did to me!"(also I will be playing as midnights sisters Eliza and rose who are good guys)

(Yes you can) many chariots started going toward the Chrystal empire midnight and his oblivious demons were in the biggest one "alright oblivious demons lets give them a limitless taste if what we do!" Shadow lasers started striking the castle

Fireheart stands her ground as the earth shakes "what in equestria!?!" flying up to see the castle under attack, her eyes going small in fear she runs back to her school and gathers her students, finding a safe spot to hide them, her heart racing 90 miles an hour,

Fire looks over her shoulder, growling in a small manner, pouncing the monster and shouting: OVER MY DEAD BODY!" her electric blue eyes shineing under the light of the school building narrowing her eyes at the monster, keeping a tight grip on it.

"Master midnight won't be pleased we will deal with you later..."vanishes into thin air meanwhile at the castle "the jig is up cadance you have put me in sadness long enough!" Midnight cornered her she could only look at him and cry

Fire looks around, eyes still narrowed, backing the fillys up into a corner and tells them to stay there, running out in the middle of the attack, dodging monsters and lasers and such, running toward her house to get her little brother that might be terrified by now.

Fire walks in and charges at the monster, seeing it vanish into thin air she picks up her little brother and gallops back to the school, entering the door and closing it, dimming down the lights, still being able to see around the room. and putting him in the corner with the others. trying her best to calm the students down, forcing a smile even though she was scared just like them.

Midnight breaks in "you are becoming a nuisance I can't have that"takes her puts her in the corner with cadance then shining armor walks in "oh look it's my uncle thinks he can take me let's see about that" hisses then they start fighting

(I'm not a pony I'm a monster) midnight K.O.s shining armor and puts him with his unconscious wife "hahahahaha! I have done it as soon as they awake I will take over and destroy them!" Midnight was going mad with his victory and he was making everything dark (like sombra) then someone teleports in undetected and gets fire "hello my name is rose I am midnights sister! I'm here to help you m brother has gone mad due to sadness....I need to snap him out of it I couldn't take cad and shining or he would get me too! Let's make a plan!" Rose whispered to fire

"Ok we are gonna....oh no" rise remembered midnight has a sense if a family meber is near he telepirted to them "tsk tsk rose you think you can get through me? Hahahahaha!" And he K.O.d both and tied up all his hostages and left them there for a while

Fire feels a sharp pain go through her as the monster knocks her out, walking up after a good few hours to find herself tied, forcing herself to sit and half heartily attempt to break the ropes. muttering: "lovely..just..lovely..."

ill be her and my oc, due to the fact we are the only ones in here right now..)) fire narrows her eyes at the monster and bites his hoof harshly, flattening her hears and muttering "fun...ya right.."

np, her actions and words will be pink so you don't get confused)) Fire keeping her eyes locked on the monster, her eyes still narrowed,[colour=#000000] "and yes if you touch me again you will LOOSE your hoof next time,"[/colour]

[colour=#ee82ee]Candace mutters and kicks in her sleep, as if having a nightmare.[/colour]

(Make cadance wake up and he isn't a pony he has. A hand and he has claws) midnight looks at cadance "hahahahaha she is having a nightmare common thing in my presence...oh yes you fire us it? I want you to join me I sense great power in you if you deny this will happen! a demon brought in her little brother midnight held him licked him and said "tastes like the animals I hunt at home if you deny I will eat him! So what do you say?" He had a devilish smile on his face "plz sis don't let him eat me!"

[colour=#ee82ee]Cadance wakes up slowly, not knowing what happend she goes to rub her head, but finding she cant, looking down at the ropes tied around her hooves...:[/colour][colour=#800080]wait..huh?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Fire looks over to the demon that walked in, holding her little brother, her emotion went from fear to anger, then back again sighing and lowering her head and nodding slowly, looking up "fine, just let him go," looking back toward the princess that is now awake.[/colour]

"Oh good-auntie cadance your awake like my nightmare I sent you? I hope not anyways you have kept me in sadness no longer!" Midnight started teleporting like crazy for some reason "oh good another one in my army!" Midnight snapped his fingers fire found out that it wasn't her brother and It was a demon who shapeshifted into her brother "that was easier than I thought..."

I KNEW IT! As u can tell this happens often)) Fire looks over and growl in anger "HOW DARE YOU!" her expression changeing quickly to anger as the voice echo's.

Cadance looks toward midnight and starts to cry again, wispering: "im sorry..." ((moble useage sucks for me))