Attack on Chrystal empire

"You banished a kid!(me) from a place for being very negative about his mothers death!" He roared he started crying then sadness turned to anger "I think I should start now" grabs a big black stick It started turning into different weapons "which one you want first? Scythe,axe, or the stick!?"

Cadance mutters "you still have ALOT to learn.." looking up toward him "just get it over with"

Fire gets the front ropes off her hooves, freely moving them around. Sitting and trys to get the ones off her back hooves.

Midnight was about to go full force until celestia ran in "that's enough midnight! She didn't banish you I did and I will do it again! Cadance wanted you to stay so you could get over shadowstar! But there is too much darkness and now you will suffer your curse!" She shot a laser at him a portal opened "no..no....noooooooooooo!" Midnight was sad that he was about to destroy his aunt for something she didn't do and then he was gone with his army he was gone for good the sky returned blue that last tear shed by him was on the floor "good riddance" celestia said

Fire looks around and gets the back ropes off right before celestia broke in, watching what she did, Fire just sat there in terror, still frozen in fear in what she just witnessed even afterward, shakeingly standing up and looking around calmly, looking down toward her hooves as the seemed a darker colour, but she dismissed it as she helped the others.

Midnight a tear was still there celestial just walked off "where is he now?" Asked shining armor "he is back where he began! In oblivion and he is in his own dungeon he won't be getting out!" Celestia exclaimed

cadance, with the help of shining armor gets the ropes off and walks up to celestia, tears still rolling down her cheek. "[colour=#ee82ee]Please your highness, let him live, if anything we can train him to become better, that's a promise, IF he does anything wrong i will not hesitate to execute him. i still care and i can still see a spark of light in him PLEASE give him a second chance!"[/colour][colour=#000000] her heart raceing 90 miles an hour, even if this is accomplished, she knows he will still be depressed for his mothers death.[/colour]

"Cadance I admire your love for him but he is too dangerous and he has the power to destroy or conquer equestria" celestial answered look at him in. There she showed cadance his cell through a window through the dimensions he was screeching and going crazy through sadness "celestia and cadance if you see me lemme out plz!" He was crying

cadance: [colour=#ee82ee]PLEASE CELESTIA HE IS JUST LOST! please, he is just a helpless soul, he can still turn i know he can! just one more chance, PLEASE!" [/colour][colour=#000000]her tears streamed down her face as she stood in horror and sadness.[/colour]

((cool)) fire watches what just happened and watches as midnight hides. shaking her head as she starts to walk out, "this was a very interesting day..."

cadence looks over to were midnight was and walks over "your safe, just don't do anything stupid, understand?"

(That's mean for cadance say XD) "....thank you...." Midnight managed to say "ya hear that you little monster mess up and back to the dungeon for you!" Celestia said "a simple your welcome would've been nice" midnight muttered he was very tired after what happened so he started napping (ikr that's midnight he is a monster kitty he has powered though)

Midnight starts going crazy like he is having a nightmare in the dream...."no no no! Don't hurt me!" There was celestia watching him with that serious face pulling the lever.... He wakes up "ahh!" He started breathing "oh just an occasional nightmare..." Midnight looked around "I wonder what made celestia change her mind? Was it..no it can't be cadance wouldn't after what I did wait when did I put on a blanket?" Midnight stared and then he didn't care he went back to sleep

Thundershine manuevers around the burning buildings, clenching a sharp sword in his hoof, "Things have gone to bloody hell here!" He said in anger. He sneaks up on a demon and swings his sword violently at it, cutting it to bits. He looks at the school house and sneaks inside undetected. He stared at Midnight with anger on his face. "Let them go" He said with a strong voice.