A day at the Spa... (ATTN: Derpyy)

Charming nodded along with what Rarity was saying. Spending time with family and friends was important. Charming always made sure to invite his family members and his close friends to his gatherings. Though some didn't come, others did. He just figured that they were missing out on his gatherings. [colour=#0000ff]"Most holidays in Canterlot are spectacular. They are always fun." [/colour]He stretched a bit. He had to admit, though he had never really done this whole spa treatment before. It was very relaxing. "[colour=#0000ff]I will have to speak highly of this place back in Canterlot." [/colour]He was really speaking to himself at this point but he didn't care.

Lotus moved on and started to give Rarity her hooficure. She had sprawled her hooves out for her. So she was a bit grateful. She kept quiet as she got the small brush out and started to brush each of Rarity's hooves. She always hated this part of the treatments but she knew she had to do it. She was just glad that Rarity was a pony of cleanliness. So her hooves weren't bad.

She finished up two hooves and then kept moving on. She almost dropped her brush when she heard Charming say he would speak highly of her and her sister's place back in Canterlot. She started imagine what would happen if she got some more business. Especially from Canterlot ponies. She kept working though.

Aloe nodded to what the ponies said. Aloe decided to give the Silvercake pony the hooficure she wanted first. She was only one pony after all. She brought over a few supplies and laid them on the table next to the seat. She looked over at Snake Eyes. "[colour=#800080]I am going to do the hooficure first you see." [/colour]She gave her a half smile. [colour=#800080]"For I am only one pony."[/colour] She looked away and then started to work on Silvercake's hooves.

[colour=#800000]([/colour][colour=#40E0D0]"My name is Silvercake. So, ma'am, what's yours?"[/colour][colour=#800000])[/colour]

[colour=#00FF00]"Me? Well.. uh.. my name is um...". [/colour]She was quite nervous, but then she decided to use her nickname [colour=#00ff00]"[/colour][colour=#008000]Dice.[/colour][colour=#00ff00] My name is Dice." [/colour]Snake Eyes would have saw her look at her eyes, but she took no mind in it. She was use to seeing ponies looking at her strange eyes, for they were strange indeed. Snake Eyes would wait patiently, as usual, so it would again go against her stage behavior. She actually was looking forward to this since she had never done this before.

[colour=#800000]([/colour][colour=#282828]Aloe nodded to what the ponies said. Aloe decided to give the Silvercake pony the hooficure she wanted first. She was only one pony after all. She brought over a few supplies and laid them on the table next to the seat. She looked over at Snake Eyes. "[/colour][colour=#800080]I am going to do the hooficure first you see." [/colour][colour=#282828]She gave her a half smile. [/colour][colour=#800080]"For I am only one pony."[/colour][colour=#282828] She looked away and then started to work on Silvercake's hooves [/colour][colour=#800000]))[/colour]

Snake eyes would nod, again having a lot of patience within her. It seemed strange to her at first, going into a spa for a treatment. Although the next surprise may happen, the mare wanted to take her time here. She closed her eyes, thinking of lyrics to her next song. Snake Eyes had a tendency of doing this a lot in public, just blocking out any outside noise and thinking. However, if somepony were to say something to her, she would snap back into reality like that.