Welcoming Committee [OPEN]

SonicBoom01

Frostbite looked down at the paper on the counter and read it, before biting into the paper and stuffing it unceremoniously into his saddlebag. "Now, do you have directions to this hotel or a map or something?" Frostbite chuckled nervously. "Probably should've added the little detail that this is the first day I've ever been in this town and I have no clue where anything is at. Eheheh..." He grinned sheepishly.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora gasped- she hadn't known! Oh, she felt so embarrassed now... She got over it quickly though. This pony needed her help! She would help him out! She smiled slightly. "Uh- do you want me to walk you there? It might be a little easier- and I can show you around... Oh, wait- are you his guide? ((Addressing Re-roll)) I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

((Was waiting for Daft to post, but I guess I'll keep the ball rolling.))

"Oh, that's just Re-Roll." Frostbite said, turning towards the Earth Pony. "He's not really a guide, per say, we just sorta... bumped into each other." He grinned at Re-Roll. "He's just been sort of helping me after that. Honestly he was just helping me find an inn in-town. Our problem was that the 2 of us, well, we don't know our way around town." Frostbite chuckled nervously, scratching his head in the process. "Since you seem to know your way around town, it would be helpful if you could guide us. We'd probably get lost trying to find his shop, eheheh..."

((I was waiting for Daft too. I can't really post after this one without cutting him out :/))

Aurora smiled at Frostbite. She had actually made something like a friend, even if he hadn't bought anything! She moved out from behind the counter and stood by the door, the mobiles twinkling behind her. "Hey, it's right near the shop. Do you wanna go visit now?" she asked Frostbite eagerly, happy to help out this pony. She gestured at the door, looking at Re-roll, who seemed preoccupied somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aurora nearly jumped with excitement. She had pony friends! Shed never had very many of those before! She walked up to the door. "Okay, follow me, everypony!" she called to the other two. She walked out of the door and waitedfor them to follow.

Aurora stared blankly at him a moment. "Simon...?" she whispered. Then she shrugged it off and walked out, the other ponies following her. She walked down the street, towards a little row of houses at the end. As they drew nearer, they saw that it was actually a hotel! A sidewards hotel- a great tourist attraction. She told them.

((Lol, in case you didn't catch it, he was referencing the game Simon Says, where you have to follow whatever the leader does. Also, for the hotel, since ponies can't use keys, I thought it would make sense for them to have a nightly guard patrol that checks the rooms to make sure no one's there that shouldn't be.))

"So, did one of the Weather Ponies knock it over with a stray breeze?" Frostbite asked, chuckling, as he walked towards the building. "I'll be right back, guys. I'm gonna go get a room for about a week." He entered the building, leaving his newfound friends outside, and walked to the counter. The pony standing there was an old, tan colored pegasus mare with glasses.((Couldn't think of a secretary pony so I'm using the caller from the Best Young Flyers competition.)) "Well, well. We haven't gotten any visitors in a long time to this place. What can I do you for, sweetie?" The mare said as Frostbite walked in. "I'll need a room for about a week." He stopped and dropped his bag of bits on the counter. "This should cover it, if you've got a room open, that is." The mare chuckled at his comment. "Please, there's always a room open in this dump." She took the bits and placed a piece of paper on the counter. "Room 17. Keep the paper with you, by the way. If the guards catch you without it, you'll be kicked out of the grounds. It's essentially proof that you paid for your room." Frostbite nodded his head in response, took the paper, and headed down the hallway to his room. Frostbite unloaded his saddlebags and left them on the ground in the room. He moved the goggles from around his neck to being propped up on his forehead, and slipped the folded paper in between the band and the side of his head. Once he was situated, he left the hotel and rejoined Aurora and Re-Roll. "Miss me?" He asked, with a smirk.

((It's all good- and I just didn't think Aurora would recognize the Simon reference xD))

Aurora giggled a little as Frostbite came back, trotting in with a stupid smirk on his face. "Miss me?" he said, and Aurora burst out laughing. She stopped as she realized everypony would be staring at her right now. "So, did you get a room?" she asked eagerly. She moved around a bit, relaxing herself after her giggle fit.

Frostbite grinned as Aurora started laughing, then chuckled as she stopped in embarassment. "No, I just gave the lady at the counter my bits for no good reason." He chuckled a bit, "Of course I got a room. I'm not stupid. Now what should we-" Frostbite was interrupted by loud rumble, accompanied by a flush of red on his face. "...Eheheheh, let's, uh, go find something to, um, eat. Please."

Aurora smiled a little at the noise from Frostbite's stomach. "I know a place you might like. It's not far from here and they make the BEST hay sandwiches... Yes, I'll take you both to the food court." She looked at the two ponies. "Uh- how does that sound?"

"It's alright", said Aurora as she covered her mouth, laughing a little from the rumbling coming from Frostbite's stomach. "Lets go visit there now, shall we?" she said. Suddenly, her head swam. What had happened to her- giggling like this all the time? Oh well. Cost of friendship, she guessed.

((Now we wait for Daft))

((Sorry for the delay, had a party to go to.))

Frostbite followed Aurora into the town square alongside Re-Roll. As they neared the restaurant, Frostbite instantly knew where they were at. "This is the place where me and Re-Roll er..." He stopped, chuckling a bit. "...'bumped' into each other!" Frostbite's stomach growled once again. "Alright, you heard the black hole, let's stop screwing around and eat!" He grinned, then trotted over to a table, sat down and began reading the menu.

((Oops, sorry, I forgot about this >.<))

Aurora sat down at a little table and took a look at the menu. Mmm... Hay sandwiches- delicious! She took a look at the other two, and asked them quietly, "What are you ordering? I'm leaning towards the hay sandwiches..."

((Sorry if I was being forceful with the thread-closing thing, but I don't want to leave the forum cluttered with unended RPs, at least when I'm the one that makes them. o3o))

"Mmmph?" Frostbite asked, mouth full of half of a large sandwhich, bits of lettuce, bread, and various flowers hanging out as he chewed. He swallowed hard, launching the poor sandwhich's lower half into space. "Oh, I ordered the Flower Patch Special. From what I gather it's a sandwhich with lettuce and at least 3 different types of flowers in it." Frostbite grinned. "In other words- Heaven!" He then unceremoniously began devouring the rest of the sandwhich.