Welcoming Committee [OPEN]

SonicBoom01

Frostbite had already finished his sandwhich, and was tearing into a salad as Re-Roll and Aurora tried to decide what to order. A waiter walked up to take the group's orders, and he became very puzzled upon seeing Frostbite. "...Sir, where did you get that food at? I don't believe I came over here to take your order beforehand. "The brown unicorn asked, staring at Frostbite, to which Frostbite just shrugged, and resumed tearing into the salad. "Well then," The waiter turned to Aurora and Re-Roll. "Are you two ready to order?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frostbite swallowed his mouthful of lettuce, with some difficulty, "I 'unno." Frostbite said to Re-Roll, shrugging his shoulders. "It was just sitting on that table over there-" He pointed behind him with a hoof to a table filled with food, albiet the customers not there. The waiter was not impressed, and gave a small scowl at the icy pegasus. "Sir, those were for the other customers."

((Oh hell, Tapatalk broke on me, I am so sorry :/))

Aurora had to stifle a giggle at the sight of the other pony, who had eaten the sandwich AND the salad by now. She heard the waiter say something angrily- something like "Those were for the OTHER customers, sir"- and Aurora jumped up hastily, trying to keep the peace. "Erm, sir? Ah, we have the money- I'll just pay you and we can go back to our lunch please?". The waiter gave her a dirty look, but couldn't say no at the prospect of some easy money. He grunted and held out a hoof. "You'd better pay double then, missy".

As Aurora dealt out the money, and the waiter trotted away, she swore she heard the waiter say something like "Damn kids". Aurora had to smile. It was really funny how bad the waiter was.