'Children of the Night'

kunio18

I enjoyed this video very much, the voice acting, song and animation were top notch.

As for the storyline, honestly I just took it as a Pony Music Video and left it as that.

Your last paragraph is something like I thought of, prefer to keep it that way. If I want really good videos, I would say Button's Adventure and Snowdrop.

Your last paragraph is something like I thought of, prefer to keep it that way. If I want really good videos, I would say Button's Adventure and Snowdrop.

Agreed! I loved Snowdrop! Soooo many feels! Also Button's Adventure made me laugh, especially when his toy train just exploded out of nowhere.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched it the other day and was thoroughly impressed. A little story behind this, I had kept up with a finished story from fimfiction dealing with foals that have been horribly abused and mistreated and Luna had a huge role in rescuing them. (Not going into detail or linking because its dark, is filled with incredibly sensitive material and is NOT for everyone). The author posted this video stating that it reminded him/her heavily of Luna's role in their story and her drive to rescue the children from a life of pain. I think because of that story I read, this is my favorite video so far.

Animation was TOP NOTCH by the way! ;)