DarkRainbow

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry had to help mum)

DR nods then looks up at the sky. The sun had passed half way in the sky, it was getting later. She was about to nod but then realized it was time. SHe looked down at her hooves and said gently "Sorry, I can't I have to go"then zooms off.

DR suddenly gets raged and decides that she just didn't care. She knew it was important for her to do what she had to do but whatever. She quickly dashed back, which took a while seemign as she had just reached the brim of the Everfree Forest.

(BTW, lets make it that this is like YEARS before the first series)

He flew pretty quickly, but careful as not to drop the filly. The ride was fun and very enjoyable. They then got to a cozy looking home just north of ponyville, with a great view over the mountain, and Canterlot can be seen from his home.

"Welp! Here we are!" He chuckled as he landed, knelt and lowered his wing for Luna to slide off.

Luna slid off and giggled "that was fun.......WOAH the view is amazing!" she stood there and stared at the view. a few minutes later she looked at her friend and asked him "why did you think she had to go?" Luna tilted her head like a little puppy.

DarkRainbow continued flying around until she just gave up. She was very frustraited so she flew up on the mountain where she usually went when she was upset and she just sits there, sad

DR looks over and sees a house. She quickly flys over just in time to see them go inside. "YES!" she screams out "YES,YES AND YES!" she does a flip and flys over in one second lfat

"Oh... I'm sorry..." He said, he didnt like the thought of going by on one bath every month, "I don't know what to say, but we need to get you cleaned again." He said, "tell you what... Why don't you move in with me, and I can care for you... Like my own daughter." He kindly offered.