Regular Pony RP (Open to anyone)

Kasurion

A teenage Navy Blue colt sits by a bush. He uses his hoof to brush his Brown, messy mane out of his left eye. He watches as all the different ponies pass by, too shy to approach any of them. He sighs as he looks down at the ground.

Brawny pulled the cart full of silver ore which would be refined into the jewelry that stimulated Equestria's economy, when suddenly the left wheel broke. He stamped his hoof angrily and bent down to examine the damage closely. The axel had become misalligned, that would take at least an hour to fix. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a Navy Blue colt sitting next to a green bush. Curious, he walked up to the colt casually. "You alright little guy?"

Brawny pulled the cart full of silver ore which would be refined into the jewelry that stimulated Equestria's economy, when suddenly the left wheel broke. He stamped his hoof angrily and bent down to examine the damage closely. The axel had become misalligned, that would take at least an hour to fix. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a Navy Blue colt sitting next to a green bush. Curious, he walked up to the colt casually. "You alright little guy?"

The pony looked up quickly, taken by surprise.

[colour=#000080]"Oh, um, yeah, i'm fine. Thanks." [/colour]He replied. [colour=#000080]"How are you?" [/colour]He added.

Brawny shrugged in response. "Alright I suppose, my cart here jsut broke down so I'm going to be late with this delivery." He nodded to the cart with a frustrated sigh. He suddenly had an idea, the colt seemed lonely, so he turned to him in a friendly manner. "Why don't you stick around and come with me when I'm done? I sure could use the company."

Brawny shrugged in response. "Alright I suppose, my cart here just broke down so I'm going to be late with this delivery." He nodded to the cart with a frustrated sigh. He suddenly had an idea, the colt seemed lonely, so he turned to him in a friendly manner. "Why don't you stick around and come with me when I'm done? I sure could use the company."

The colt's ears perked up at the phrase "My cart here just broke down."

[colour=#000080]"M-May I please take a look at your cart? I might be able to help." [/colour]He managed to crack a smile, hoping to make himself useful to a pony who could use some help.

"Alright, sounds good to me. Go ahead and have a look pardner." He smiled at the young colt and then lead him over to the cart to let him look at it.

The teenage pony trotted over to the cart. He immediately noticed the left wheel had broken off. Having dealt with this situation before, he knew exactly what to do

[colour=#000080]"Do you happen to have a wrench or a screwdriver with you?" [/colour]The pony inspected the broken cart even more.

Brawny dug through the bag in the back of the cart, which he had kept for emergencies like this, and handed the colt a screwdriver as requested.

[colour=#000080]"Thanks."[/colour]He said. He lied down on his back, and scooted under the cart. Using the screwdriver, the colt tried his best to push the broken wheel back onto the cart. He struggled for a moment, but managed to push the wheel back onto the cart. [colour=#000080]"Now comes the hard part" [/colour]The teenager started to sweat, as he hoped not to break anything on he cart.

Brawny held the cart up like a jack easily, knowing it was a bit heavy for the colt to deal with.

In about five minutes, the colt had got the wheel back on the cart. He wiped his face as he scooted out from under the cart, hoping it was fixed properly.

hai all,

can I hop in the rp?

((Sure!))

A light khaki stallion with brown hair passed by the scene and then took notice to the two ponies fixing a cart in the middle of the road, in curiosity he walks up and says to them,"what's the hubbub?"

The colt looked up at the light Khaki pony, wiping a bead of sweat off his forehead. [colour=#000080]"Hopefully, I fixed this cart, and it should roll now." [/colour]He replied.

Noontime shakes it (how he does is a mystery to me, and then smiles, as the three set off to where err they're going

((I always assume that they hoof bump or something. :razz: ))

Mikey waits for the other stallion. The one who's cart was broken.