.:From Under The Snow:.[OPEN]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greyson laughed. "I guess you could call it that. It's a mixture of things that you can find in the Everfree. I used to live there, and a zebra taught me all she knew about potions."

*Lol, I know. Sometimes I accidentally speak in 1st person.*

Greyson cocked his head to the side. "True. Know anyone we can find?" he asked.

(You guys can play a second character if you like.)

Smiling he makes his way to his shop with a light gallop and eventually reaches a small lit up store that looks like it doubles as a home just outside on the main path you Ponyville. "Well here it is, just need to unlock it." moving over he flips up a small rock and takes the key into his mouth and unlocks the door and welcomes to two inside.

Flitter takes the pouch of bits from Rain, and tosses it back to Greyson. "Flitter is best pony element of generosity!" She yelled, and handed Rain her own pouch of bits. "I'm random." She said happily, and trotted off to explore the shop.

His smile widing seeing the pouch of bits "Whats mine is yours" looking into the back he brought a small cash of swards and axes; about 5 all together. "This is all I have. OH ya, did I mention my father is a Blacksmith and this is all hoof-made?" he looked to the bits "Well with his magic also of course".

"Wow this axe is so pret-" Flitter's exclaimation was cut short by a tapping on the shop's window. She turns around to see who it is. "Oh!" She said happily, "They're here!" 'They' just so happened to be a giant swarm of bugs- all shapes and sizes. Beetles, roaches, butterflies, bees, and, of course, ladybugs.

Archived