.:From Under The Snow:.[OPEN]

TheBronyhood

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greyson tossed another bag of bits to Rain. "I have lots of bits so don't worry. The leader of our arm-" He stopped, avoiding saying army. "Group," he said instead, "is pretty rich."

Even if he gets rich by stealing, he said to himself.

He went into the back and grabbed a small black bag, going back to the counter and layed it down and shown it was a thick but light piece of cloth to fit the legs and around the chest and a thin chest piece that was clearly heavier than cloth, "Well the cloth make most sharp objects act as blunt and blunt will just act as a blue but i'm sure you know the chest piece does."

Greyson sighed. He wasn't sure if anyone else could help, but he supposed they could look around Ponyville first. He stepped outside, suddenly remembering how cold it was. And it was getting colder.

((And I'm back.))

Greyson began looking around Ponyville. The ponies were oblivious that anything was wrong. Greyson instinctively went to his house, and took out an amulet from under the pillow. It shone with the symbol of Twilight Sparkles cutie mark. Magic. He slipped it on. A buzz went through his head. He shook himself and went back to Rain's shop.

(Welcome Back)

Galloping outside he turns the sign from his shop from 'Closed' to 'Open' and moves back inside behind the counter to resume his daily routine, but the taught about the lizard creatures kept lingering with in his mind.

Lazily looking outside he sees Greyson going back into the Everfree forest. '"Is he trying to go in there alone?" he says to himself before running outside; hitting the closed sign on his way out as he try's to catch up with Greyson.

Archived