.:From Under The Snow:.[OPEN]

TheBronyhood

Greyson gasped as a claw swipes at his legs. A snow lizard climbs out from under the ground. Its red eyes shone brightly as it leapt towards Greyson, knocking him out of the air and into the cold snow.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moving into the clearing he sees the snow lizard and Greyson on the ground, quickly looking around he notices he see that he forgot to bring his weapon. Taking another look he finds a small rock and tosses it at the lizard to hopefully distract the lizard from Greyson,

((Don't worry, guys, I'm back. I know, I know, you missed me, and were lost without me. I know.)) Just then, A streak of pink flew down, fast as lightning, and began spining around a lizard's head, causing it to become dizzy and confused. Flitter ceased her circles, and flew over to her new friends, just as the lizard collapsed behind her. "You guys miss me?" She asked with that sarcastic smile of hers.

Greyson laughed grimly. "Yeah, sure," he joked. Another lizard had leapt out from under the ground. It was different than the others. Its eyes were green. It opened its mouth and sent a powerful energy beam that Greyson barely managed to dodge.

Archived