Hunt for Harmony (Free for all)

FlamingFury

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sticky : Well I'm not the expert 'ere but is the door meant to slam shut fer no apparent reason and the walls begin to close in like that?

Sticky I didn't take nothin'! I was just lookin' around mindin' me own business when this tiara caught me eye. so i picked up , just ta take a closer look at it mind you i was gunna put it right back but then (he gestures at the walls behaving less wallish and more crushy thingish than usual)

Sticky : (sighs) On that pedestal ove- ( Sticky turns just in time to see the pedestal finish descending into the floor) ... Bollocks.

Sticky : I saw a show once were there was a hidden passage behind a book shelf that yer opened by pullin' a book out. ( Sticky proceeds to start flinging random books off of shelves)

Sticky : How would that 'elp? none of us can fly remember sweetheart?

Sticky : Also i clearly noticed the anti magic thingy maboby construction thing aswell!

(sticky tips both his bags upside down spilling there contents on the floor. The affect is akin to what would probably happen if you were to do the same thing to mary poppins bags as an amount of rubbish that couldn't possibly have fit into said saddle bags spill out)

Archived