Fractured (Open)

megaladon890

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Don't eve think about I." Blast retorted once Xero mentioned thinking of eating one of them. "I will not hesitate to use this if you try anything like that." she added, pointing her horn at Xero for a moment.

She stared at the painting Shake had found.

"Something must have happened before the artist could finish. But what? Nothing looks destroyed here, so it probably wasn't the monsters..." Blast remarked ponderingly.

He eyed the other paintings. "It might've been something different from an interruption." They were all in the same style, some of the mare, some of a stallion, and some of a little filly, all without the faces painted on. "Artists." He said, rolling his eyes.

((Xero, you do realize that it's Shake, not Snake, right?))

Blast looked around at the other paintings.

"I guess so." she said with a nod. "Unless he was painting a whole lot of pictures at the same time and coincidentally happened to reach the faces all at the same time, which is seriously doubtful."

Name: Amber Wing

Race: Pegasus

Tail and mane color: Blue with gold highlights, styled kind of like Applejack with a loose tail

Coat color: Tan

Cutie Mark: a pile of bits with a shadow coming from it in the shape if a pony

Personality: impatient and contempt, you'll have to earn loyalty

History: lived in cloudsdale with Gilda the griffon, stole for a living. Expert thief, but she left cloudsdale for a change in scenery

Physique: regular, good flier

Other: she can move completely silently and uses this skill for thievery, mainly, hence her cutie mark.

Sorry for the speedy post, im writing from my phone but when I get on a computer I promise better grammar and longer rp.

Blast stood still for a moment. The raging storm's wailing was now replaced with deafening silence. This made her uneasy for some reason...

Suddenly, somepony emerged behind them, frightening Blast. Her horn flashed and emitted a hissing sound again as she whipped around to face the newcomer. A Pegasus, with something odd about her... Blast calmed herself, her horn ceasing its display.

Archived