My little star wars( knowledge of star wars is required) 6 slots maximum apply to join

Skyzipper puts a grin on his face, though its not to bright

"i tryed, but like normal they did not listen. Though i did manage to get them to provide a way onto the planet undetected" Skyzipper responded as he walked out of the armory to go to the ship bay

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skyzipper sees a clone squad getting into a shuttle

"yea, we wont be piloting, we will be getting transport with a cargo ship enroute to the planet.

(i have no idea what to call the planet....i will think of something)

(byss it is, good suggestions)

Skyzipper spots their ride and moves to enter

"yea, but not enough firepower to hold off a sep attack, but its a trading convoy they souldent get attacked" He replied as thousands of clones ran into cruisers

(its ok frost)

"there you are, and yea we are ready lets go"

( we sorta are, this era is during the clone wars but we wont be doing anything that happens exactaly in the show)

Skyzipper entered the transport and took a seat

"when you two are ready, we need to make sure we know how we are doing this"

(i think we lost frost for now, he isent on the online list)

as skyzipper took as seat, a announcment was sent through the ship

"ALL ABORD FOR BYSS, OFF WE GO" was the message the ships captain said through the intercom

as the ship passes the half way point to byss(sorry, i really do not like this ship, and you are about to see why)

"yea we will be alright, we are a elite team, we just have to hope that they manage to break that blockade" skyzipper responded as he eyed some of the other passengers sending radio transmissions

As he spoke, the ship droped out of hyperspace and then a load thud could be heard

(yea, we might get a little screwed here)

"Attention passengers please remain calm, its just a AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" said the ships captain as a explosion rocked the bridge. a huge knock could be heard as a ship was forcibly boarding the transport

Skyzipper looked to some of the other passengers who were reaching behind there backs to pull something out

"oh this will be fun"

as the blaster bolts start flying Skyzipper jumped behind cover to avoid the shots

"i hope this isent going to be a long firefight, we need to get to byss as soon as possible" Skyzipper said as he drew his dual blaster pistols and started firing

(this red text means the actions of a NPC)

as the bolts started being fired all of the passengers took cover and fired back

(Thanks I'm used to role-playing on a site known as derpiboru)

He jumps up running and blasts one of the attackers in the chest...he then waves his arm

Come this is easy

He blasts a few more as a stray bolt hits him in the arm sending the gun flying out of his grip

(the red text is only in this RP, other threads do npcs differentaly)

Skyzipper shoots a guy in the chest as he started covering Ajax

"you ok?" he asked as he saw a super battle droid come from behind the shooters

as the battledroid came out from behind the door, it started shooting the passengers. As they turned to return fire 4 more of them appeared and stared shooting as well."This wasent the deal, we were supposed to AAAGGGHHH" said one of the passengers

(bewarned, all hell is about to start)

Archived