The Trotting Dead (Ask to join)

AUXRpwnies

((its ok)) Skyzipper sees unkown run upstairs

"lets see if we can escape from the roof, they will be here any minute"

That won't work. Too high. We can only get out from this floor. *reloads gun*

Skyzipper see's a window with a cloths line attached to it

"i have a crazyer but better idea" he said as he ran through the window, grabbing onto the cloths line and sliding down

"HOLY S***" he yelled as he slammed into a fence

"oh that hurt" he said as he was lying in pain

as skyzipper tries to get up, he falls back down in pain

"Ah, I cant move; I think I broke something," he winced in pain

****! *shoots a few walkers* I can't help you; I'm no medic

As skyzipper tried to get up again, he saw more and more walkers coming in to surround them. He pushed past his pain and got up, aimed his bow and fired a arrow

"I think i can still walk, we need to get out of here before we are boxed in" He said as he shot another arrow, wincing in pain as the arrow left the bow.

((i forgot im a pegesi))

As skyzipper tryed to walk out of the killzone, he found that he could only hobble with his bow on him.

"I want this back if we make it out of this!" He yells as he throws Lightingblade(is it ok if i call your OC that?) his bow

Skyzipper then starts to clutch his injured area as he went as fast as he could out of there.

((i think regiment will accept your char into the apocalypse, little tip though, here i dont mind cauz its really just me and you, except when Xan posts, but you shouldnt swear so much over there. Just something to consider, oh and you should also say waht species you are)

While there trying to run, he notices that there is literaly thousands in this area. He sees a building that they might be able to use for cover

" in there, we might be more safe" he say in between pained gasps

Archived