My little Apocalypse

Regiment

You could hear talking in the distance"well the tonic did not work for this did it...... but man when this is over well be on top...... wait what now......."

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((flimflamfan, did you even app?))

Sky saw red snow look at the new guy and get really angry. Bringing his medkit so he could patch himself up, he went over to see whats bothering red.

"hey red, whats bothering you?" he asked red but then noticed that red was asleep. He laughed and walked back into his room and started to patch his wounds, which honestaly didnt hurt that much anymore.

"Hey, whats your name kid?" he asked the new pony.

Red started having nightmares, and instantly woke up. She shook her head around and laid her head back down. She started talking to herself very quietly. She looked around and decided to get up. She gathered her things. "We need to start moving to a new area, it's not safe over here anymore." She looked at the new pony and quickly turned away.

She gathered her things and headed out the secret entrance. She side and closed her eyes for a short amount of time. She raised her head high with a determined look on her face.

Sky noticed red leaving and quickaly grabbed his bag and packed it with the M4A1, the medkit,some food and water that they had here and his ammo. He then grabbed his bow and put his quiver on his back. He put his deagle in the leg holster and did the same with the combat knife. After that he sprinted to catch up to red.

"Hey red, whats wrong with you, since that new pony has shown up you have been really angry, come on, whats wrong?" sky asked red hoping to see if he could help

Sky heard Lighting come up behind them

"Something is bothering red, but i cant seem to find out what" He explained as he heard a gunshot.

"Wait here" he whispers as he sneaks up ahead to find out what the shot was. He found it was a group, probably the rest of that group that attacked them, holding out in a house, shooting everything that got close. Sky decided against going and taking them out as he sneaks back to red and lighting.

Red leaned down. "We can't risk it. Its too dangerous" she said. She heard another gunshot. It was closer. "Over here!" She said pointing behind a large bush. She rushed the two ponies behind there. She stayed behind a tree and watched the group go by.

Red watched as they passed. After they were gone, she came out from the behind the tree. She sighed, " that was a close one." She said. She was frustrated, and she turned around. "Lets keep moving."

as the trio kept moving, hiding from infected when they see them, sky was still wondering what was bothering red. He decided to try again

"red, whats wrong with you? youv been angry since i saved lightingblade, whats wrong?" he asked

LightningBlade kept with them and didn't say anything. Then he noticed about 50 zombies walking towards there way. "uh..... Guys..." He said pointing at them. "we got a problem."

sky looked at where Lightingblade had pointed out. He noticed the hoard coming after them

"no way we can get way from these guys without being seen" He said as he remembered he could fly, He quickly lifted red and lighting up and flew them to the nearest roof. Once up there he attached rappling ropes on the sides of the building.

" if we get swarmed, i might not be able to get you out of there again. Use these. We will be stuck here for awhile" he said as he noticed a additional few hundred started to surround the building. The building seemed barriared as they wernt getting in, but that was only a matter of time. He decided to take this time to learn more about the kid.

"So kid, what did you do before this mess?" he asked

Red sat over near the end of the roof. She watched them all walk past the house. She noticed a tree house and used her magic to teleport to it. She sat quietly in the tree house, she was so tired and weak that she fell asleep.

Sky noticed that snow had dissapered again. He saw a tree house and pulled out some binoculars. There she was, she's sleeping again. Whats wrong with her

"dammit, whats wrong with her" he muttered to himself.

Sky turns around to face lightingblade

"i am a delta tier one troop with the military, how do you think i handle my self so well?" he said

"oh, im also a ex spec ops but i quit that division"

Red woke up and instantly teleported back to the roof. "They still coming?" She looked down at the infected. She looked disgusted and angry. She hated this apocalypse, and hoped it would end soon. She sat down and sighed.

Sky walked up to Red and smiled, he knew that this apocalypses was brutal and seemed like it would never end, but it had to eventually. If natural causes didnt do it then they were.

"Yea, they are still coming. We need a way off this roof they are starting to come inside" He said as he saw, more and more coming in

"I can probably teleport to the next roof, and you can fly and take the little one with you." She sighed. Ishe wondered if anymore survivors will come our way, and nice, civil people.

Sky consiered what red was saying, it would work, but how far could they get before red gets tired again.

"Ok, thats a good plan, lets do it" He said as he unhooked the grapling hooks, foulded his bed that he had layed down and put it in his bag. He then picked up lighting and put him on his back as he jumped the edge and flew the the nearest roof top.

"See you at the next roof" he had said right before jumping

Name: Summer Breeze

Weapon: Copper blade katana

Specialities: Can run fast and has nearly perfect balance.

Skills: Can hide amongst clouds easily and thinks strategically. Prefers to follow orders.

weakness: Wings are mainly used for propelling forward, not for flying

Backstory: Left on a cloud as a filly. Fell from the cloud and permanently damaged her wings, rendering her nearly flightless until taught by another how to strengthen her wings.

Summer Breeze was flapping her wings wildly, propelling herself further every step she took. She saw Red and Sky on the roof and fluttered next to them and slid her katana into its hilt.

"Can I join the team?" She asked in a small voice.

((its not my call, but i say your in. You just have to wait for regi to accept to be officialy in this))

Sky heard a pony flutter and quickly raised his bow and aimed for the pony's head. He knew that if this pony was infected only the head shot would kill.

"Who are you? You have thirty seconds to answer before i let this string go and i am a deadly shot, so explain who you are NOW" he said rather defensively. He had been shot once recently he didn't need a sword cut as well.

Summer Breeze blinked in confusion. This pony was harsh. Well, if he was going to be harsh, she would meet him head-on with the same attitude.

She reached for her katana's hilt and glared at him.

"I'm Summer Breeze. Now, put that bow away before I do the same to you."

Sky lowered his bow. She had listened to him and and answered in thirty seconds. He was glad that she had listened and though he had lowered his bow, he had not removed the arrow

"Nice to meet you, sorry for the harshness, last group we ran into shot me" he said

Summer Breeze folded her wings against her side and removed her hoof from the hilt.

"Who's 'we'? By 'we' you mean by more than just you and Red, right?"

She had put aside her shy nature and started to become less hostile.

Archived