My little Apocalypse

Regiment

Sky put down Lightingblade onto the roof.

"yea, we have this little kid with us, found him with the group that shot me. Dam that bullet hurt, as a spec ops iv been shot before, same with the delta, but god that hurt more then most of those times" he said, remembering his past as a soldier

((Tip, in your app put in the occ before apocalypse))

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sorry I keep thinking that I should put the app in the topic... :\)

Summer Breeze flicked her tail in interest. Sky's experienced in battle, Red seems like a good leader, and Lightning Blade a good little colt. Good team here.

"You've stood and fought? Interesting. I've been running my whole life."

((whops, i meant occupation before apocalypse, you do need to post your app here))

Sky was suprised at the fact taht this pony had been just running. He had fought in countless battles with countless men before the apocalypse and he had never run

"Yea, iv had tons of experience before the apocalypse, give me any weapon, be it gun or blade, i can use it well. I prefer to stick to my bow with my custom arrows, my deagle and a combat knife. What did you do before this mess?"

[You're in]

Red snow looked at the other pony. She seemed skeptical, it was just me and Sky for this past month, she wasn't always social. "I was in school, but in a part time job..." just as she said that all the infected ponies had passed. She saw her chance and teleported down at the ground and looked around.

"Hello, I'm LigtningBlade." LightningBlade told Summer Breeze. He looked around then he heard glass smash. "What was that?" He asked sky as he grabed 3 knives.

Red heard the glass, and she slightly jumped. She sneaked around so quietly, and she went inside the building quickly and without anyone noticing her. She looked around, and she got some good supplies. She looked around her and heard hoofsteps. She sighed, it was an infected. She could tell by the way it was groaning she grabbed her crossbow and appeared behind it, shooting it in the back of ots head.

She collected her arrow and teleported at the top of the building. "Its just an infected, but I got some supplies." She pulled out medkits, water bottles, soup, rice, and some medicine. "Jackpot." She smiled with joy as she sat down and drank a sip from a bottle of water.

Sky grabbed three bottles of water and threw one to both lighting and summer breeze. He may be cautious but he wasnt crual. She looked like she had been through hell and back. Wait, they all did

"Good job Red, you have always been able to find good stuff" he said as he drank a bit of water.

Red smiled as she kept drinking her water. She sighed, "I'm tired, I feel week." She said as she stood up and stretched a bit. She looked around. "The whole world is a mess, should we look for the army? It's a good call."

Sky remembered seeing the army as they moved to here, but he didnt reckognise any of them.

"Yea, lets head to find the army though i think we should leave these two behind for now, they will be safer then. Once we find them or it gets dark, we will just come back here and get them, what you think red?"

"I don't know, I say we should take them with..." She then stood up. "You never know, bandits might come through, and they are too young to be able to handle that." She used her magic to gather things into her backpack, and adjusted her weapons so she knew where they were. She swung her hunting knife around on her hoof, and then put it back in it's socket.

Sky grabbed his bow and secured it with it hanging around his body so he wasnt holding it. He also grabbed some things that could be useful into a backpack, some ammo, some water, a bit of food and a medkit. After he checked his quiver and put it on. Sky also did the same to his deagle and knife, checked then put them in there holister and socket. After he had all that he needed he grabbed the M4A1 and threw it in front of summer and lightingblade.

"If you two get into trouble, that will help" he said as he turned around to face red

"Im ready when your ready red"

Red nodded, and ran off the roof, and teleported and landed on the ground. She looked up at Sky and started to run, She smiled as she looked at the side. Infected... She ignored them and kept running. She ran until she grew tired, she felt confident and strong. She looked over at the sky, it was around 1:30 pm. They still had a lot of time to follow the army.

Sky flew after red and managed to keep up. He noticed that she was getting tired. That seemed to be happening alot latly. He also noticed the infected...well they wernt looking for a fight

"Hey red, you ok?" he asked, noticing she was tired

"I'm fine, just out of energy.'' She said, after she caught her breath. She started walking, "Did you see where the the army headed?" she asked as she kept looking forward.

Sky though about that, he knew that particular army group but he didnt know the men in it.

"I think so, i never served with those men, but i recognize there battalion emblem, they are likely heading to a military base on the outskirts of town, they probably are setting up a sanctuary for all the pony's who are alive" he guessed

Summer jumped from roof to roof, following the ponies.

They seem like nice friends... and I certainly hope that they don't see me as an enemy.

She skidded to a stop and stood a few roofs behind them. She didn't want to make them feel insecure, or to make them hostile.

Sky saw a building that looked like they could rest in for awhile, red was tired and he was begining to as well. He opened the door only for a infected to fall straight on top of him. He kept his mouth off him and kicked him up into the air and rolled out of the way. He quickly got up and threw his combat knife into the Infected. He speed drew his bow and shot the infected in the gut three times to make it struggle back a bit before hitting the head. He went and picked up his arrow's and knife. He went inside and started to clean the arrows and knife, he didnt want blood stained gear, thats just rotten.

Summer heard all this commotion.

It's a real battle we're fighting here. I'll need teammates if I'm to ever survive.

She followed Sky and Red into the building.

"H-hi." she stammered. "Mind if I join you on your journey... quest... whatever you guys are trying to do. May I?"

The moment sky heard a voice his deagle was out and pointed at the talker. He fired though not at the pony, at a infected behind the pony. He put the deagle down after he noticed who it was and the infected had fallen.

"Careful next time, and sure, but wheres the kid?"He asked as he turned to reload his mag and continue cleaning his gear.

Sky looked at the kid and put his clean arrows and knife into his quiver and knife socket.

"Yea, thats the kid, do you want to see something crazy?" he asked as he pulled a unusual arrow out of his quiver

Sky laughed at the fact she said yes, well here goes nothing, though thats a arrow he was going to need to repair. Sky walked out side and saw a group of infected coming there way.

"Watch this" he said as he fired the arrow into a infected's stomach. The infected went three steps after the arrow hit him before a electrical current, which was actually visible it was that powerful, went threw him. He fell down and touched the other two and the same happened to them. He walked over and picked up his arrow and walked back to the house

"That was a custom arrow, i have made a few types though i only have a few of each" he explained

Summer smiled in amazement.

"My blade can change its properties, but that's about it. It can either become as dull as a bat, or sharp enough that it can cut through steel. Not much interesting about me, anyways."

She flapper her wings weakly and only managed to create a small gust of wind.

Sky noticed that she was doing exactly what you do to fly, but she wasnt flying. Sky put all his weapon's into a table, except his knife, as he walked out side to see if his suspicions were correct

"Cant you fly?" he asked, rather suprised

Archived