My little Apocalypse

Regiment

Summer looked up.

"Not really. I fell from a cloud as a filly and did some permanent damage to my wings. I can run faster, though."

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky almost cryed at the though of not being able to fly, flying is what made sky who he is. He couldnt even think waht it must be like.

"How bad is the damage?" he asked, hoping he might be able to help

Summer puffed out a big breath of air.

"Bad enough that I can only barely get off the ground. But really, I don't mind it."

Sky dropped the subject as it seemed to be making summer a bit upset. He walked back inside and grabbed his gear. After he was done he walked outside and decided to look in a building for some more supply's. He looked around and saw what looked like a cottage. But it was baricaded up.

"Did you bring the gun i gave you before we left to come here?" he asked, knowing he was going to need it

Sky guessed that she had forgotten it, he had thrown it right in front of them..

"I threw it right in front of you and lighting before me and red had left to look for the base, dammit that thing would have helped. Here, take my deagle for now, if people are in there and if there hostile, they most likely have guns and a katanra isn't going to do much against that "he said pointing at the building he where he was going to check out

"Thats if you coming to help me"

Summer sighed and nodded.

"Ok, let's go." Maybe she could find another weapon in the building and use it instead of this gun.

Sky opened the door and pulled back his bow string as he walked in. He fliped a switch to find that this place had power. As they walked a bit futher sky heard a shot ring out. At first he didnt worry but then he saw a gun barrel outside a window aming at summer. Just before the shot was fired sky tackled summer to the ground. As soon as the bullet's stopped fireing he got up off the ground and aimed a arrow at the now broken window

"You ok?" he asked summer, hoping she hadn't been hit. After he asked that his cloths started to get a bit damp around his shoulder area

((****, sky has the worst luck, i determent if he got hit by rolling a dice, and it rolled being shot, unlucky))

(Very bad luck. :3)

Summer got up and nodded to Sky.

"Thanks. I'm not used to this fighting thing, I've really been running the whole time."

Sky looked glad that she was ok. He noticed the gun again and went to fire when a bullet came so close he had to drop his bow not to get hit.

"Pass me the deagle, i might need it now" he said as more and more shots were fired at them

Sky put the deagle in his holister as he noticed the knife go past and hit the guy. Sky looked over at the door way and saw lighting standing there. Sky quickly tackled lighting to the ground as bullets started flying again.

"AH...dammit kid, why would you do something so careless, there is always more then one" he said as he tryed to get up, only to fall down. The wetness had on his shoulder had increased and now it was happening on his hind leg.

Sky managed to get back up before the next volly was sent and got him self to cover before he was murdered. He saw a oppitunity to grab his bow and he went for it. This stunt was dangerous but worth it. Sky did a barrel roll grabbing his bow, aimed a arrow and hit a guy in the neck. After he shot the arrow he fell unconscious from pain, and he was still bleeding. As he fell a medkit fell out of his bag.

((You guys can move sky to keep him safe or to patch him up and please save him, i find this RP fun..even though that dice bloody hates me))

(:D yes it does)

Summer hauled him over behind some crates. Need to get rid of these guys first. She stabbed her blade into the ground and sent a golden wave rippling through the ground, causing the attackers to be in excruciating pain and to go unconscious.

Once they were all knocked out, she patched up his bleeding spots and sat on a crate to keep watch.

Summer keeps her eyes on the horizon.

"Didn't keep track, really. I-"

She paused and kicked a bullet out of the way as it flew towards them. She ducked down behind the crates as well.

"I think we should go. We need to get Red and Lightning as well."

Sky tried to get up once again, only to fall down off the crates

"Dammit, i would if i could move. Im gonna need some help getting out of here" he said as he used his good arm to pull his deagle out and shot back at the shooter

Summer pressed her blade into the ground and created the wave again, only affecting their attackers and again putting them into unconsciousness and pain. She smirked.

"That's why I like my blade."

(that thing is OP, i like it))

Sky s

aw the wave smash into a guy who fell ovver knocked out. Sky looked at the door and shot a guy trying to flank them.

"How many of these guy's are there? we have at least taken out four of them" he said

Archived