My little Apocalypse

Regiment

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

s sky was shooting back at one, the roof blew up. Sky had had enough of this.

"Hold on, this might get rough" He said to summer as he grabbed his bow and a arrow with a rope on it. He fired the arrow at a skyscraper and, as he was being pulled, grabbed summer so she wouldnt be left behind. Sky tugged the bow and they got pulled at extramly fast speeds toward the building. As they got close sky pulled the arrow making the arrow and the rope detatch from the building. Sky braced himself as he smashed through the glass. He yanked him bow pulling the arrow back to him.

"Well that worked" he laughed

Sky laughed at summers enthusiasm, its been awhile since he did that, he had forgotten how much fun it was

"Ah, best part of that is the speed, worst part is the pain from smashing threw glass" he said jokingly

"another custom, probably one of my favourites" he said

Summer smiled and nodded.

"Smashing through glass doesn't seem to pleasant, but getting here seemed fun enough. By the way, where are we? Inside the building?"

Sky was still laughing from the thrill of the ride when he answered summers question

"Yea, we are inside. I think, from what i saw, we are on the twenty fourth storie of a twenty five storie skyscraper" he said as he put his arrow back into his quiver and detached the rope from the bow

Sky considered there options. They could stay here and get some rest or they could find a way back to red and get some rest. Either way, they were going to be landing on something hard to get out easy.

"I reckon we leave, but there must be hundreads of them on the lower floors, the only safe way out is the way we got in, exept this time we will be smashing onto solid concrete" he said

""either that or we fight"

Red was quiet the entire time. She was serious, she looked around and gathered all the supplies she could. She wasn't happy as she gathered the last thing she heard live pony voices. She couldn't make out what they were saying "Hide!" She whispered loudly. She teleported to a little thin wood strip over the door as they came inside, she took out her knife and a silenced handgun.

((wait, are you where me and Neveria are?))

Sky loaded his bow with his rope arrow ad took aim at a building that was extremely low and a hard target, but it was the closest one to red's position. Sky grabbed summer and fired the arrow. It stuck into the building. Sky cheers as he pulls the bow and off they go. Sky was dragged faster then he could ever fly. As he went past the building he pulled his bow again and the arrow dropped. They landed on a....person?. Sky looked around to see that he and summer were surrounded by three pony's who all had hammers

"Hope that sword is good in close range" he said

[Yes]

She slowly moved as the door opened. She started to breathe quietly. They were talking about food rations.. then there was a yell from a male pony. "What was that!?" A stallion yelled, and they galloped away. "Okay." Red whispered and jumped down as she put her bag around her self, "Let's go." She said as she ran out the back door.

When she was outside, she looked both ways and went towards the left, because the group they almost encountered went right. She felt strong so she made her long slender legs move as hard and as fast as they could.

LightningBlade had passed out when Sky and Summer had left, and he woke up in the middle of a forest at the edge of the city. He woke up beside his knives and a backpack. He opened the backpack, pourin out what was inside of it. A med kit, 3 cans of beans, 5 water bottles, and a survival knife. He could see a far way, but there was no infected in sight. "Uhh.... Guys?!?!" He yelled looking scared.

Red looked at Sky, and Summer. "I think I'm going to head back." She walked off, she felt tired and weak again, and started heading back to the forest.

(I will join)

Name: Pure Mist

Weapon: Bow and arrows or her own hooves

Specialties: Great at keeping track of areas and tings

Skills: Tracker and accurate map marker

Weakness: Her Panicking and her trait of being afraid.

Backstory: After her golden guardian left her, she had to survive the apocalypse

Occupation before the apocalypse: Working at the Market Square, Carrying the products to their sellers

LightningBlade packed his bag up, with a grin on his face. A giggle escaped his mouth and then he heard rustling close by. There were no infected in sight, and there was only trees. No bushes or long grass. Only tall, thin, trees. "Hello?" He yelled. "anypony there?" "Show yourself!"

Red appeared from out of the trees. Her tall slender figure was very noticeable. "Hey, calm yourself. It's just me." She said. "We got to head back to town, to find the Military, come on, let's go." She said strictly. As she turned around and went back the same route she came from. She sighed and thought to herself. She wondered If he military would ever come back to town, she sure hoped so.

As sky laid on the rooftop, he saw red leave. Feeling alot stronger then he did before, he got up and flew after her. He found her with lighting.

"Tryed to ditch me did ya? well we are a team, and we wont abandon each other"

Sky looked hurt at the thought taht this kid thought that he, Sky, would leave behind a defensless kid, waht to pony's think he is? a monster?

"No, i didnt abandon you willingly, i was forced to after i had been shot. And the bag, i did drop it when i shot the arrow, thats probably how you got it" Sky said

"Oh. Thanks." He said following them. Then he noticed something familiar. Something that his dad would put up in the army when in battle. "STOP!" He yelled. He was able to stop them before they stepped in the trap. "It's a trap" he grabbed a stick and threw it in the trap. The trap set off, bringing a sack down camouflaged in leaves, picking it up, then bringing it to the top of the tree where 2 sharp sticks would decapitate if a human was in there. "My dad showed me how to make one of these. He used it in the army."

Sky had noticed the trap, though he was to late to warn the group. When he heard the kid say about his dad being in the military, he got curious. A Stallion, his CO, had shown him about these to

"Hey kid, who's your dad and when was the last time you heard from him?"sky asked, wondering if it was his CO. If it was, he didnt want to have to tell him he was dead, though right now that was seeming like the case

((Really? He HAS to be dead?))

"Last time I saw him was when he left for 3 years at war. He never came back even though it's only been 2 years, in this, he would have came back to save me." He put on a frown.

((no, he isnt dead, though Sky thinks he is thought he is because of the fact he was in Sky's team, who all died right in front of Sky, or so he thought))

Sky was devastated at the fact that this kid was the son of his CO, dammit, how was he going to tell the kid? ahh..well what has to be done has to be done.

"I.....im sorry kid" Sky said looking away from Lighting

Archived