My little Apocalypse

Regiment

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky gunned the throttle trying to catch up to the car that had there gear.

"Shoot the tires, we'll make it spin out, then we can gethm" sky yelled out

((no, thas not your bro, its another of that group who escapped))

((i really think you dont read the comments you missed, we dont have our gear, they do, the car we are chasing does)) Sky saw a makeshift knife pop the cars tire. The moment the car swerved sky shot at the driver but didnt hit, he did manage to make him crash from having to duck

Sky jumped out the car and aimed his gun at hostiles vehichle

"Well, i dont know about you but i want my bow back and these guys have our gear" Sky said as he moved in making sure he knew where every thing was.

LightningBlade cautiously walked behind Sky, waiting to get his knives and his pack back. Lightning was dehydrated. He started to get dizzy. He bumped into a tree nearby and and passed out.

Sky walked to the car and aimed at the door, he opened the front door to check for body's, none. That meant they had survived. Sky swore very loudly as he opened the back door to check there.Once he saw nothing there he went into the front and popped the boot. As soon as he opened the boot he grabbed his quiver and bow then out of the corner of his eye he saw a arrow being fired. Sky ducked and dogged the arrow. He looked up and saw two pony's flying off, out of reach. Sky swore again.

"DAMMIT....well at least we got our stuff back" Sky said as he grabbed another bottle of water and walked to lighting. Sky sat him up and poured some water in his mouth so he could have a drink.

Archived