Trouble at the Beach (Closed : Aquaria + Hyjinx)

SirJude

Aquaria could detect that Hyjinx was having trouble relating with her. Well, she would have detected this if she wasn't darting through the sand and chasing after the illusion. The fast hybrid was kicking up sand all over the unicorn as the pair of hybrids circled around at an alarmingly fast speed.

The illusion slowed a bit as Aquaria caught her breath, her striped chest heaving visibly as she lightly trailed after her copy, a pink tongue drooping out of her black beak as she recovered. At the mention of walking dead, she giggled and sat in the sand. "When you revive them they become swimming dead. Like sea ponies without the fins. They eat seaweed and brains. If I hade to eat seaweed, I would probably eat brains too. Seaweed is nasty," she commented with a giggle. Her odd words were seemingly spoken out of experience and imagination, her voice staying up beat even when she was panting loudly like a dog.

She caught her breath and darted off after the illusion. "Wow, you're Aquaria too! Are you like my twin sister or something? You're like the fastest pony ever. No matter how fast I go, you are always faster! I'm glad to finally have a buddy who can run real fast too," she cheered excitedly, the hybrid practically bubbling with anticipation.

Aquaria's jaw dropped as the illusion announced that she was her. It took her a moment to figure out what was going on, but it all clicked in her head. "I'm Aquaria too! You should be great tagger. Unless I'm actually a bad tagger! Hyjinx, am I a bad tagger? My twin is bad, and I think I am too," she gasped in horror while pumping her breaks and kicking up a ton of sand as she stopped and glanced back at the unicorn.

Aquaria had the look of panic and excitement in her eyes. It was a troubling look that crazy people often had, and if the hybrid was the aggressive type, Hyjinx might have been more startled. "How is my tagging," she quickly replied before lunging at the magic using mare. The lifeguard had to give it her all, for science, the hybrid darting at the unicorn at full speed, her tough black talons outstretched as she tried to tag the illusionist.

Hopefully Hyjinx was fast. If she wasn't quick, the mare was probably going to get a face full of very excited griffoness!

With the prancing illusion in front of her, She followed at a gradual pace. Unfortunately for her the wild Aquaria using sand attack was rather effective. She had to start wiping the sand from her face before she would continue on with her efforts of prancing about with her smug head held high. Quite the fiddly task, she was too busy keeping the illusion up that she couldn`t just blow the sand away with another kind of magic. So for now she was just fiddling with her face with her hooves, the spell staying as strong as it possibly could be. "Blasted... sand you are still my enemy..." she grunted under her voice as she continued swatting sand away.

The illusion continued working fairly well, only fading slightly with the distraction, "At least seaweed isn't hurting other ponies! We wanna have friends right? We can add stuff to make it nice." the illusion said, noticing the proper Aquaria attempting to catch up to her, she picked up her pace to continue to outrun the Gryphon "I am a fast pony! Fastest around! Even faster in water though! But you should know that me!" with her continued efforts in running, she continued "I'm not sure if you're a bad tagger though! I'm pretty solid on my tagging and tagged you. You haven't tagged me yet though so I don't know what's happening!" she said, not taking notice of her master who was currently wiping sand since Hyjinx was coming to the realization that she was being addressed in this portion of the conversation.

"How in blue blazes should I know something like that..." she said, having some success in removing the sand from her eyes. If you were asking of her athletic ability, she would say she was rather average. If she was taking into account her quick reflexes however she would say she excels! That kind of reaction is normal if you try taking things under the cover of night. However the sand truly was her enemy and she barely saw the Gryphon coming, "Oh dear Celes-" was all she managed to get out before being tackled by the Gryphon. With the tackle comes the lack of the concentration on the spell, as She starts yelling "Get off of me you dolt! I do not need to test your tagging skills, I am a librarian not a soccer coach!", and as she does, the illusion flickers out of existence.

Hyjinx was unfortunate enough to get buried in the sand as the unaware griffoness gave her a super tag. She indeed could tag, proving herself right, maybe even better than the funny looking striped hybrid. She looked around for her twin, frantically searching for the doppelganger. "Where did you go Aquaria? You must be hiding because you are scared of my tags. That's cheating," she threatened playfully, her hips wiggling with excitement.

"Aquaria ran away, now it is just you and me. You're my favorite pony today, you have weird ghost friends, " she giggled as her striped tail wagged wildly. Aquaria heard the grumbling of the angry unicorn beneath her frame and gasped as she remembered tackling her friend. The lifeguard climbed off of her victim and grabbed the left foreleg of the unicorn and pulled her back to her feet.

"You gotta be careful. You're all Sandy now," the diver remarked in a cheerful town as she dusted the sand off the pony with her talons. "You aren't a soccer coach? Don't you have books about that game, maybe you can teach me something fun for us to play since mean ol' Aquaria abandoned us," she remarked before sitting on her haunches.

"Nnnn...." Hyjinx grunted, waiting for the gryphon to get off of her until she looked at herself and the amount of sand covering her. This was part of the reason she was waiting in the shade, for the key reason that getting the sand out of her mane was more frustrating than anything else. Giving a quick glare at the gryphon, she slowly concentrated on herself to blow the magic away from her. Her horn glowing as she prepared her spell, with the small clump of clouds forming overhead, it made it slightly easier for her to quickly dip into Aquaria's shadow, and out the other end. A simple shadow warping makes it fairly easy, and the added benefit of cleaning the sand on her and left in the void of shadows is ever so pleasant.

"I am still not quite certain why you think these are ghosts... however we shall have to leave it at that. I do not think that you will come any more knowledgeable if I sat you down for it." She gave herself a simple brush off to fix her mane and coat. She wanted to keep herself rather pristine at all times. "I will certainly be more careful though, if any bird shaped trains come in my direction I will surely stay out of their paths." She took a seat behind her, taking note to be ready for anything.

"Concerning your rules of Soccer, that is not too complicated. There are plenty of books where I work, and I have access to each of them." She said, fixing her headdress, "A book about a simple hoofsport should be simple to find. I suggest you go find it on your spare time, as it is a bit out of my pool of interests." She put her hoof down on the ground, just to show her distaste in her next sentance, "I focus on my.. ghost... magic. It is something that I will perfect and I will not let simple distractions get a hold of my attention when I can always learn more."

Aquaria watched her grumbling 'friend' as she did some weird thing that made the unicorn appear at a new place. The beak of the lifeguard opened in awe as she struggled with her overflowing excitement. "Wow, you are so fast that I didn't even see you move. You must be like a super ninja," she giggled excitedly while making yet another wild assessment.

"If you played tag, you would probably be the world champion," she explained excitedly while looking for the nonexistent tracks in the sand. Aquaria figured that this pony probably knew some interesting spells, but it was probably beyond her understanding. Unless it was grabby magic or lazer beams, she knew about that magic, except maybe both of them. She didn't really know anything, but that never stopped her imagination before!

When the pony spoke about soccer, Aquaria remembered her question! In soccer, it is against the rules to use your talons! But ponies don't have talons! Do ponies get to use all four legs, technically my talons are my legs too! Soccer is confusing," she mused aloud, unable to come to terms with the rules and her conflicting anatomy. If she was really worried, it was probably hard to tell, her usual dorky smile plastered on her carefree face!

When the pony angrily stomped her hoof while speaking about annoying things, Aquaria giggled and nodded. Sometimes the sun can be mean, shooting lazer beams into my eyes when I look at it. Sometimes things can be annoying when they get up in your business. Like, Mr. Sun, I know it is day time, don't gotta blind me," she explained with a giggle while playfully jabbing the pony with her elbow. Aquaria wasn't very self aware and was completely oblivious to how much she might have been bothering her new 'buddy'.

With a quick nod, she looked over to the Gryphon, a ninja was ... closer to what she was doing. She guessed if anything she fit that much more than a necromancer. "That is closer, and I congratulate you on your knowledge of the tricksters of the night. Indeed I would fare well against those that stalk the night." She was rather curious to pass by a ninja one day, she could try asking them for some kind of advice when it comes to sneaking through the darkness. It could give her some idle talk when it came to her theiving ways.

Thinking about it for a moment, one key problem came to mind when Aquaria mentioned the potential to be the best "I... do not believe they would allow magic in a skill based competition like that. I am certain there are ways to create spells of invisibility, and it would be too unfair to allow others to participate" The idea of entering this kind of contest is rather interesting however. She could go about hiding in the shadows whilst the other ponies tried looking for her. She would surely win if she could stay in a trees shadow for long enough. "However... I would have a glorious time. No one would ever suspect a thing."

"I would have to agree," she said, referring to the soccer bits, "If you had talons during a game of soccer the ball would surely pop. I am all for ruining people's enjoyment but taking the point of the game away would surely put you in a worse position. It would be no fun for both parties." She then went on to thinking about using all four hooves, it seemed an interesting concept... "I would assume not, however I do not know the proper rules of that game. There are plenty of ponies who's bucks would surely rupture the ball. There are too many unknowns sadly, again I would recommend reading a book. They are most informative on subjects that I do not quite care about."

"Exactly! Were it not for the sun creating the light required for illusions and the light casting shadows for me to travel through I would simply blot out the sky with darkness!" she said, raising a hoof to the sky "Your gift only just surpasses your annoyance, and I will simply oblige with your presence! There is one day that darkness shall rule the skies and I shall travel free once more!" She monologues, ending it with the most triumphant of laughs.

At the mention of ninja from her new friend, Aquaria nodded excitedly. She wondered if the unicorn knew anything fun beyond spooky ghosts, and her cheerful response answered it! "Ya, ninjas are awesome. They swipe swords around and are all like invisible! Nothing can beat a ninja, except maybe a zombie ninja. You can't even heat track a ninja zombie, so scary," she cheers excitedly while trying to restrain her squirming.

"Ya, magic is cheating. A ninja doesn't need magic, they are at home in the darkness, " she replied in a spooky manner before darting over to a nearby palm tree and bracing herself against it. She clearly wasn't a great ninja, but that didn't stop her imagination from working.

At the mention of soccer and all the perils of it, her eyes widened as she abandoned the shade and sat up close to her buddy. Hyjinx quickly went onto a tangent about lights and shadows and she was quickly lost to the minutia of the terms. Shadows were cast at angles by the sun and Aquaria knew angles involved math and math was the enemy!

When the unicorn spoke about ruling something, Aquaria had no idea what she was talking about. That of course didn't temper her excitement, the hybrid cheering excitedly as she tried to fit in with her odd friend. "Yeah! Rule the world, bwahaha," she laughed even louder while trying to outdo the clearly happy pony.

Hyjinx nodded, her thoughts on ninja's were rather simple. They were simple creatures of habit, and their tactics were the same as hers, just without magic, for the most part at least. "Indeed, they are masters of the night, and hold a keen sense of honor. Any story that I have read involving them is truly a good read. Apart from... some. But those are novels meant for a single audience, one not meant for normal eyes." she silently looked to the side after this, she has read a few of these titles, and she will fully admit they are not for the younger ponies in the audience.

"I would only partially agree. Ninja's do have their advantage, that being fighting for their own causes. I doubt following the rules are necessarily helpful unless they are obeying their own rules." the thought of ninja's were always interesting. Were she not thinking of her previous antics of childhood and having world domination in check, she could surely get behind that idea of stalking the shadows for eternity. It would be interesting, the areas she transports to are rather clean, quiet, and inviting at times. Reading books there would be awfully enjoyable.

With the mention of ruling the world, Hyjinx couldn't help but crack a smile. It has been some time since she was able to properly act out such a scenario. She gave her throat a bit of adjusting before taking her domineering pose. "Indeed! For who shall rule this world better than I!? HYJINX! Master of shadows! The world shall bow their heads before my might, nor Celestia, Luna, nor Twilight shall hold me back!" she said in her over the top tone. A true actor she may not be, but if she was able to play the villain she would have a blast doing so.

Aquaria listened closely to her friend while the unicorn spoke about ninjas in greater detail. She giggled at the awkward remarks as Hyjinx's voice trailed off. "Ninjas fight for monies! I wonder how much I would need to pay one to secretly trim my hedges," she mused aloud, as wiggly as ever.

At the mention of adult comics, Aquaria paused and gasped loudly. "My dad had a pony book I wasn't allowed to read. It must have been scary or something. I wonder if I'm brave enough to read it," she mused aloud, clearly not understanding what her mysterious friend was talking about.

At the mention of ruling the world, Aquaria cackled in an equally evil tone, clearly familiar of what a good laugh sounded like. "We can bury Celery Luna and Twinkle up to their heads in the sand. Nobody can escape it! Not even Rippy could break free! Mistress of shadows, hire bearers of the royal umbrella. You can have shadows everywhere," she explained excitedly, casting a shadow over the pony with her huge black wings.

She raised a brow at the mention of hiring them, and with a bit of a cough she brought herself down to Equestria for a moment to talk some normal sense, "If you were... quite honest with that. It would not cost all that much to you. Their daily lives were separated from that of their night lives. At day they would most likely be... farmers? Some mundane job by those sorts of lines, just the people you would not expect to harbor such skill with a blade." she said, dipping into her book knowledge of the beings of the night, and their days in the sun.

With an even deeper furrowing of her brow, the most Hyjinx could possibly think to do was a quick facehoof. She must not know, the poor girl. "For the benefit of the doubt, let us just say that you probably aren't. They are not meant for those minds that are... not fully matured yet." she said, quickly muttering "or aged" under her breath. slowly coughing to cover that up. "Best leave the adultery books to the adults. It is in their nature to read... scary things. As per the usual to scare all the little children."

In final, a tilt of the head. Celery? Luna? Twinkle? Finally Rippy? She could figure out the previous attempts at character's names, but Rippy? "Who in Celestia's name is Rippy...? I can at least make sense of some of that assault on the princesses names, aside from Luna of course, but Rippy? That does not link up with anything I have ever heard of?!"

Aquaria yawned lightly at the continued mentions of ninjas. Her short attention span needed new things to occupy her mind and a change of subject was soon in order. "I should try to read those scary stories. I'm super brave after all. And I'm mature enough. My Equestria identification says I'm a full grown mare! Here take a look at it," she commented with a giggle as she plunged a black talon into her feathers in search of an unknown object.

After a brief search, she pulled out a local ID that identified her as a pegasus mare! It clearly was a local and pony centric ID that probably didn't have a griffon option. Still, the object wasn't probably helping her already confused mind.

When Hyjinx mentioned Rippy in a confused manner, Aquaria giggled, not the type to understand that everyone has different experiences. Rippy is like the best guy ever! He is a surfer griffon who is like a rainbow! Riptide is his boring name, I upgraded his name. He is the first griffon I ever met, aside from my parents of course. Oh and this funny looking griffon I met earlier today! Oh wait, I met Riptide before that," she explained with a giggle. Her mind raced so fast that she often found herself losing track of the order of events. She only barely considered herself a griffon and found her own species as fascinating as any pony might.

• 2 weeks later...

"That is up to you. I will not stop you from following your... uhm.." She said, trying to think up the proper word to fill in this sentence. There were plenty she could think of to be at least a little bit mean, but for now it would be for the best that she held her tongue back a little, "Your interests. You will have to ask somepony else though, I do not quite know where they are located outside of our own library."

With a nod of her head and a quick look down, she took a careful gaze at the identification in front of her. That is rather unruly that they do not include pronouns from other races. There are clear differences between them, and should be labelled properly. With a bit of a huff, she said "I suppose you are old enough for these novels. They are a hefty read however, so take them at your own risk."

She frowned, or at the very least looked annoyed, "Ah, it is one of your surfing friends. No doubt this.. Riptide enjoys the presence of the Sun over that of the moon. It is to be expected of one to travel in such dangerous terrain on nothing more than a simple plank of wood." She took a quick look out into the water, curious as to these ponies and griffons that take to the waters without a care in the world, "I suppose you will have to work on your griffon count then. That sounds substantially lower than a griffon should have in terms of friends. You seem... considerably nicer that most others seem to be anyhow. You should have no trouble bounding up to them and trying to get their attention away from whatever task they are trying to finish."

• 2 weeks later...

Aquaria giggled as she listened to the pony awkwardly chose her words about the special books. It clearly was something weird Aquaria would have to investigate later, but that didn't have anything to do with her new best friend of the day! "The mythical objects must be hidden in dragon lairs or some other scary place. Anyway, there are other things we can chat about," she mused aloud, the excited griffoness wondering what other stuff she could talk about with her new buddy.

When the unicorn frowned, Aquaria frowned back in a somewhat perplexed. This pony didn't like Riptide for some reason! It could only be because she didn't know that he was like the coolest griffon Aquaria knew! While he was basically the only one aside from her parents, that still counts to her though! "One of my surfing friends? He tried to show me how to surf once. The wave ambushed me and slammed me on the ocean floor. It didn't feel very good. He thought it was pretty funny, or was it me who thought it was funny? I forget," she explained with a laugh, not really sure about what happened. It was pretty clear that if Aquaria did surf, she was probably a pretty terrible surfer.

At the mention of the moon and the sun Aquaria giggled and shook her head. "I don't think his surfboard was made of wood. It was really smooth and was like plastic or something. I'm not really an expert though, so if you say it was wood, then it was wood! In regards to preferring the sun or the moon though, I don't know. Sometimes the sun is hot and mean. Sometimes the sun is warm and nice. The moon though is always nice though. She is super bright and lets me see like the sun! I guess she can be cold, but that is what floofy feathers are for though, right?" she asked with a giggle, her chest feathers poofing up as her warming mechanism. It was unclear if griffons were better in cold weathers than ponies, but her feathers seemed to indicate that to some degree!

When complimented for being nice, Aquaria bashfully covered her face with her talons before wiggling excitedly. "Aww I'm nice? Thanks, I didn't know that. I think I might be able to get their attention. How do you get their attention? Do you cast magic spells to get their attention," she excitedly asked with a smirk while rolling her eager body around on the ground. Her rose colored eyes eagerly waited for a response from her incredulous friend, the eager hybrid needing amusement to keep her attention!

• 2 weeks later...

With a slight roll of her eyes, she continued on, "A dragon is one word for it. She is not the nicest pony if you are just curious about literature." Memories came flowing by to analyse that kinda of literature. The last shop keep to that store seemed rather angry if anyone were coming in for the books in the back of her store. She did need to go to the back so maybe that hurt her more than she had originally realized.

With the story explained, her frown continued to hold territory over her face. That barely seems like much of a friend. Putting you in danger is not something this idea of friendship tends to hold. "That sounds like a rather odd friendship. If you are truly friends, would it not make more sense for him to just teach you... I don't know, normally? It seems rather odd to both endanger yourself for dealing with the dangers of water."

"I would have to agree with you. The sun does have it's benefits, but I find more often than not I prefer having the moon out." She said, wiping her brow. It was certainly warm for this time of year, it was for the best that she keep herself relatively cool. "You do have more of an advantage though, one's coat does not provide the insulation one would hope for. Thankfully there are more than enough elegant clothes to handle oneself through those winter seasons. I prefer bundling up more to sweating one's mane off. It is rather annoying to worry about the heat."

With the more curious nature of the griffon, she decided to let her frown fizzle away into a bit of a smile. She was getting a bit more used to her attitude by this point, and it wasn't nearly as troubling as one might come to find it. "For the most part yes. If you know how to use your magic you can find a rather simple way of getting people's attention, whether or not they approve of your methods." she said with a small chuckle. There are many instances in which she would tease someone if only to pull the smallest of pranks. Just to bother them really, but it was rather enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

She listened to the serious pony discuss Riptide in an incredulous manner. This pony had something against riptide, the coolest griffon she knew! At the mention of his teaching practices though, Aquaria gasped loudly and reevaluated her friendship with the surfer. Maybe it was all an elaborate set up of some kind. She had no idea how it was, but that didn't stop her over active imagination from drawing from her well of absurd conclusions! "That's it! Riptide was in cahoots with the ocean waves! He was trying to feed me to ocean, but I was too tough to fall for that trap. I showed him," she proudly shouted, making a spectacle of herself and the pony chatting with her. The plan didn't make any sense, but that didn't stop her from being proud of herself, the misguided griffoness taking another seat in the sand while speaking with her buddy.

At the mention of the sun and moon, Aquaria nodded excitedly, seeming to betray her beloved sun. "I agree, the moon is much prettier! I can look at it without hurting my eyes. It isn't that hot either. Although I do like it being hot when I go swimming. Polar pony events are very cold because the sun is hiding," she explained excitedly while watching the pony wipe her brow with a hoof. At the mention of coats though, Aquaria giggled and poofed up her thick suit of feathers, showing them off to the already sweaty pony. "Yeah, I have lots of insultin with these feathers," she cutely remarked, getting the word completely wrong in her excited rush.

At the mention of magic, Aquaria bounded back to her talons and got close to Hyjinx. She loved magic, and even though she had no idea how any of it worked, it always amazed her. "It always gets my attention. It is so shiny and pretty. Wait, am I under your spell?" she gasps excitedly before poking the horn of the unicorn with a talon.

• 2 months later...

Listening to her plan was rather... odd. but all things considered that might have been possible. Any number of magics could be able to control the flow of water. Mayhaps Aquaria had managed to get away from this dastardly scheming. it certainly seemed possible if she was just as grand a surfer as she said. Granted, it was not something that easy to judge in the current position. She would have to look into it a little later. "What a dastardly villian!" She exclaimed, "Using such a method is tricky... a little too tricky if you ask me. He must have been doing it to get rid of you! Your powers over this... 'surfing' must have been so grand that he felt in danger!" She said, raising a hoof into the air, "You must watch yourself around him from now on, he must have other dangerous deeds if he was plotting your demise in the very thing you sought as enjoyable!"

"The moon is indeed prettier. It produces a landscape that is much more bearable to walk through, without that intense light to deal with along the way," "She said with a huff, looking up towards the sky with her hoof still held high, taking a gander at the brightly lit sky. The sun was helpful for plenty of ponies in the region, and certainly not going to go away at the whisper of anyone but Celestia's or Discord's magics, "Unfortunately... it is too much benefit en masse then my preferences would allow, so ponies and creatures of the light benefit whilst the ponies of the night must wait for their time." She turned her head down, "Granted, you must benefit thoroughly through all this heat. You get to relax and continue doing all these sporting events, out in the weather that it was made for."

With the mention of magic once more, her curiosity peaked. She was not that bad of a gryphon to talk to, it was becoming fairly enjoyable now. There were many different kinds of minds in the world and this was a fairly.. different one to what she was used to. "Are you? However shall you find out?" She said, raising both hooves into the air, "Magics can be everywhere! I could have made this entire scene right before your eyes, and yet you are still just laying over there on the side of the beach asleep, inside a dream. It would explain much, like seeing the double of yourself and the worm. Or we could just be here, as two normal creatures of the land. You tell me, what do you think? Are you under my spell? Have i managed to trick you into long days slumber just to enjoy the benefits of my magical prowess?"

• 3 weeks later...

Aquaria intently looked over to the pony as she spoke. This unicorn knew all sorts of magic stuff, illusions and other tricks the lifeguard was obviously fascinated by. Her wagging striped tail would make it impossible for Aquaria to properly deceive her friend. At the mention that it was possible for her friend to know some water magic, Aquaria gasped loudly and fell back in the sand, grabbing her forehead with her smooth black talons. "I thought griffons didn't have magic. Maybe Rippy is secretly a unicorn. Or maybe even a mythical grifficorn, the only creature able to fly and use magic," the lifeguard broadly guessed, having no evidence at all to back up her thoughts. The duck tigress didn't think much of evidence, the concept often not allowing her zany ideas to stand even the most basic levels of scrutiny.

When the pony asserted that he was jealous of her surfing powers, Aquaria giggled and shook her head in disagreement. "I'm the worst surfer ever. I don't think he was threatened, unless he secretly knew I had unlimited potential," she explained before tricking herself into thinking this was true. The lifeguard gasped again, her claws on her beak as she realized his nonexistent treachery. "He is secretly in cahoots with the ocean. I'm onto you Missy," she declared excitedly, poking an accusatory digit at the water while she tried in vain to form an angry face. It wasn't quite clear if she believed her own words, but her wiggling seemed to indicate at least an enjoyment in thinking it over.

Her limited interest is quickly exposed though when the moon was brought up. The hybrid had so many moon stories herself that she didn't even know where to start. She misunderstood the remark about walking in the moonlight, and her imagination exploded. "Wow, you walked on the moon! I tried to fly to the moon once but I got tired. The higher I fly, the more tired I get. I don't know how to get there, magic probably," she happily mused, clearly not knowing how space woke as she playfully hopped into the sky in slow motion as if she were there! One day, she would reach the moon or some place equally strange, like the bottom of the ocean!

At the mention of relaxation, Aquaria found herself sprawled out in the sand. She didn't really follow any sports aside from the occasional swimming event. The games usually had complex rules that she didn't have the attention to learn! Magic was more interesting to her than any game though! When asked if she was under the spell of the dastardly unicorn, Aquaria cooed excitedly. "Maybe I'm under your spell, willing to do anything you tell me! What would you have me do master," she asked cutely, leaning forward as her rose colored eyes gazed into the orbs of the mischievous pony. Aquaria didn't think she was, but it was always a possibility, just like aliens. She loved aliens! The thoughts of little green ponies put an even bigger smile on her long pointed maw!

Archived