Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before he could say anything the room started to shake and a large crack appeared in the floor. Looking down it they could see a large pit full of flames and see shapes of ponies in them running and screaming. A large red stallion with bat-like wings, horns, spikes coming out of his body, and a ram-head cutie mark rose from the flaming pit

What the-Silence!

Prototype went quietand opened his eyes that were quite literally giving off smoke So, I finally meet the offspring of the great beast that is your father. And Vincent, it's been too long. I don't know how your soul managed to come back, but it did...A miracle indeed

He took a step closer to them You'll what? Kill me? Do you even realize who you're talking to? I am El Diablo, ruler of the underworld, the king of evil, the satisfier of twisted minds...I am Hell-Incarnate. Do not test me, child. I am merely here to deliever a message. Once it has been passed I will return your family to their rightful places within the home

You have both been placed under special circumstances that demand, not only my attention, but personal involvment. You have both been targeted as a very...special pair...Prototype you were targeted before you were even born, Vincent you were targeted after you were given new life and brought back to this world. Until further notice, anything and everything you do, I will watching. I will be your sword, protecting the both of you if a situation becomes fatal. Is this clear?

prototype nodded, but in a confused manner. This was kind of random and the lack of explaination was rather uncomforting and kind of aggrivating

Wait, if you're like the prince of darkness or whatever then can't you see everything that's going on anyway? What's the difference?

What a curious question...The difference now is that I will be giving you two the smallest fraction of extra attention. Well, you and Kevin Bacon...one day that beautiful man will be mine...anyway, I need to be off before the souls realize I'm gone. 

He flew over to the crack and hovered

I'll see you both soon

And with that he was gone, as was the large crack in the floor. Soon enough the family appeared in the living area playing a board game

Well...that was definately odd He whispered to Vincent

Archived