Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Harmony smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck Well...about that...We...we...He struggled to find the words he was looking for, luckily Bad Harmony decided to take over for him You sound like your father...Harmony has wanted to form a bond with me since the day we were born. I never allowed this because I never liked him. He was soft, weak, and above all else he was pathetic in my eyes.

Harmony just shrugged at his words. You see, I was raised more by our mother, Loving Embrace, while Bad Harmony was raised more by our father, Tough Love. I was genuinely caring since before I could walk properly so mother took me under her wing. She taught me to be loving, kind, and how to interact with ponies to make them my friends.

Bad Harmony scoffed at his brother While mama's boy was busy learning gardening tips and friendship, I was taught how to survive with my bare hooves. I learned how to fight, how to kill, and it was my job to help my father protect our family. But, I never cared for Harmony.

Harmony nodded It's ture. I've tried to make him like me, but the more I try the less he seems to want to be near me. The only time we ever got along was when we became fused together.

We're fused together as is. And if we don't reconnect soon we will both parish painfully.

No, well yes, but I mean that time when we fused together in not just our body, but also our minds.

Right, I remember. Bad Harmony smiled and even chuckled a bit. What was it we called our-self? Rebellious Harmony? That was a riot.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you don't have to change him! Angel angrily fluffed. And you need to understand that you two couldn't live without the other... even if you could physically survive you'd both miss each other... I... I'M SO MAD I COULD JUST EXPLODE!!! He puffed out his cheeks, so mad but so adorable. YOU BOTH ARE SO MEAN TO EACHOTHER!!! YOU WANT TO CHANGE HIM!! He pointed angrily to Harmony. AND YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER!! He pointed to Bad Harmony. GRRR! I.... I'VE NEVER EVER BEEN SO MAD!! I... I COULD HIT SOMETHING!! He then angrily patted a tree beside him, still angry and still fluffy. AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH YOU BOTH TRULY HATE EACHOTHER WHEN REALLY YOU TWO WOULD ADORE EACHOTHER IF YOU COULD SEE EVERYTHING FROM THE OTHER'S PERSPECTIVE. He then was quiet, angry still but too adorable to really take seriously. Angel you can't help Everypony... I KNOW MISCHIEF!! DON'T TOUCH ME, I'M TOO ANGRY FOR THAT RIGHT NOW!!

Harmony felt bad that they were making Angel feel this way, but Bad Harmony couldn't help but giggle like a school-girl at his behavior. Harmony walked over to Angel Hun, I know the way we are handling this is wrong. You're right, about all of it. The way we act towards each other is unhealthy and unethical, but you have to understand that this is the only grounds we have found in which to get along.

We've lived for hundreds of years and tried everything in the book to form his precious little bond, but all it did was drive us further apart. The only way to find some sort of peace is to be constantly battling for control of our body or one of us has to shrivel up and disappear.

...We could try fusing back into Rebellious...Harmony suggested, getting an odd look from his brother. I mean, when we were like that we never faught, argued, or so much as even had a disagreement. Our minds were perfectly balanced out.

He shook his head with fear and hugged him. N...No!!! Please.... daddy... please stay the way you are... He shuddered. Apparently he'd rather have them apart then never see one or the other again. I... I'd miss you... and I'd miss you too

.. he walked over and hugged Bad Harmony. And was then pulled off by his brother of whom cuddled him and nuzzled his neck then whispered something in his ear as he blushed strawberry red. S...Shut up... He said and thus Mischief kissed his neck and then rested his head on his shoulder, whispering seemingly dirty things to him as he blushed harder and started to fluff up and became more and more flustered. S...stop it... nnh~ nu... mmh~ A...Anyway... m...maybe I c...could help you guys become better brothers..? Ugh~ Mischief q...quit it~!

I'm just saying, you know, we were at least happy when we did that. We weren't gone, we were just together. Harmony explained, desperately hoping he would convince somepony to join his cause. In the end all he really wanted was to be close to his brother and to him the fusion was the best way. Come on, think about it. We were able to think as one unit, everything we did was a neutral ground to both of our liking's, and we'd even have the benfit of being a lot harder to destroy. Our powers would combine and we could become unstoppable. He brought up the last part, knowing it would at the very least make Bad Harmony consider it.

Harmony, drop it. He said to his brother before looking back at Angel. Child, we've tried everything over our 300 plus years of life. We can't be better brothers, we despise each other.

I don't despise you

Don't make me hit you again...Simply put, I hate him and want nothing to do with him The two cringed slightly as they felt a surge of pain rush through them. We will need to bond again soon, let's wrap this up

Angel sighed and nodded. I understand... He said with a defeated frown. And then he helped Blueberry up and helped him into the house of which he fixed with a single snap of his paw then Angel came out of the house again to retrieve his family. And daddy after you're done can I talk to you...? Alone?

Bad Harmony nodded to his brother, gesturing for him to go inside and speak before they had to merge again. He did just that and approached his son, waiting to hear what he had to say.

Dad... I've been having a scary dream... about Draquonequus... two... one looks like the one you talk about... and the other is a shadow with red eyes... the one you talk about that was your master tries to help but... he gets defeated and the scary one grabs me and takes me away... them he hurts me and I wake up... it's... so... scary... Daddy what does it mean? He whimpered. And the scariest part is that Blueberry is always chained up so he can't save me and you all are gone...

As he was about to reply he was struck with another surge of pain the made him almost collapse. They thought they had more time, but it would appear otherwise.

He limped over to Bad Harmony with the help of his son. Bad Harmony made his way over on his own. The two reached out and the second their hooves touched they were covered in a bright flash of red light that consumed their bodies and merged them together. Faint whispers of an argument could be heard coming from the mass of light which vanished soon after one of them yelled, leaving behind a not so amused Harmony

He left his previous state of mind and thought about what Angel had told him. Honestly, I can't make heads or tails of it. On one hoof it could be a sign that something is going to happen, but on the other it could just be a simple nightmare like the ones I have.

Daddy... Mischief is having the same dream but... he talks to it and he won't tell me what it says to him... I'm scared... and I think Blueberry has the same one but he won't tell me... he just tells me I should go eat a cookie or something and tries to fake smile his way out of it... which he does terribly at because he doesn't know how to smile... Why doesn't anypony tell me anything!? I wanna help! Angel huffed in annoyance.

He thought about it for a moment when an idea clicked into his head Mischief! He called out. How would you like to be even closer to your brother angel? Closer than you could ever be without my help

Harmony fell silent as he mentally argued with his brother before finally winning him over and smiling. Good, I have an idea. Follow me. Harmony flew into the house and went into the basement. He walked over to the far right corner and pulled open a hidden hatch that went further underground. He flipped on the lights to reveal a small laboratory filled with all kinds of potions and weird creatures inside of jars filled with slime. He walked to the end of that room and pulled out and old chest covered in dust. Upon opening it several small glass tubes filled with a purple liquid could be seen within Perfect, just the way I left them

Dad...?.... what are you doing?.... Mischief bristled and kept Angel behind him. Dad... I think... you need to stop... your losing your mind.... Daddy?... I think you need to lie down.... what is that stuff?...

His ear twitched as he turned to face his children No no no, I'm sorry. I'm just so excited! It's been so long since I've used these. These are potions I managed to make after years of research. It took so long to make it work, but I managed to put together the perfect elixir. One that will fuse two things in both body and mind. I made them many years ago originally to create a permanent separation method for Baddy and I, but instead it turned us into something remarkable. He pulled out a tube and rolled it to his children with a smile before grabbing another and opening it. Both of you will need to drink that. Split it in half between the both of you and them embrace eacho ther like it's the last time you'll ever see the other again. He looked at the glass Let me know when you're ready and then we can begin

They looked at each other and then looked at the vial, Angel started to cry and hugged his brother. Nu! NuNuNuNuNu!!! Please.... I don't wanna... He started weeping and his brother looked backed into a corner.... he didn't know what to do and finally he decided. I'm sorry..... He then forced Angel to drink it and drank some himself, tears running down his face. NOOOOO!!! He screamed and they began to meld... it was horrible to watch... they screamed and twisted... only they didn't finish melding... they became two once again... but they no longer had a piece of one another... they became... two lights.... one a shadow and one bright white.

Harmony tossed his back and watched the two shift around. What just happened? Are you two alright? He asked, both concern and worry filling his features. He had spent years making this potion perfect, maybe one of them came out wrong? Maybe several of them came out wrong? He didn't know. He would have to waist and see what happened when the effects came to him

Angel was screaming in terror and as he opened his eyes a black light shot out of them while Mischief had pure white smoke coming from his eyes. Angel was fading while his brother started to melt, and that was when... the boys fell to the floor, their bodies didn't know how to cope with the liquid... nor did they understand but Mischief did all he could before melting into a pool of nothing while his brother became ghost-like and just watched in horror, unable to speak of move... before he held the remains of his brother and healed him... just as he had been taught to.... Mischief then rose as Angel became normal again... Mischief was far from normal though... he looked awful, he was pale and almost ghostly, his eyes were stained with charred, black dust, his wings were fluffy and thin and most of all, his body looked frail and fragile... he looked like it would have been better for him to have stayed melted, but he had no voice... in fact.... now the brother was mute... as he tried to speak... too many voices came out and he teared up while Angel hugged him. I know... I'm sorry... but you knew it wouldn't work... we don't work that way... ssh.... they can't understand you... He said to Mischief and held him. Daddy... our bodies can't become one... they just don't mix... He said and stroked his older brother's now grey mane. Daddy... you broke him... but he's fine... we can hear eachother... and can see eachothers thoughts, memories.... everything.... it's amazing.... but.... Big brother... He is now afraid.... he... cannot see.... at all.... But they did.... soon Angel realized that they were connected.... but not by body but instead by mind... as Mischief began to get stronger and soon became strong enough to talk normally, taking strength from his brother and soon picking Angel up and looking at his father. Let's see what happens to you dear father of mine...

Harmony was on the verge of a complete freak-out, but felt the feeling vanish almost entirely. His strong fear became weak anxiety and the sadness he felt now shifted to feelings of idiocy. That feels...weird His body became almost like static as his body started to frantically shift back and forth from Harmony to Bad Harmony. It evetually settled on Harmony but his body started to change. His blue eyes were practically glowing now. From his forehoof all the way down faded to grey and the color only got thick ther further down you got until it was almost black at the bottom of his hoof. His mane shifted to black and a small chunk of it hung lifelessly in front of his left eye, but his roots were still bright yellow. And finally, his wings seemed to grow in size slightly, the base remaining white while his feathers turned grey. He blinked a few times before looking himself over Hot damn! I look sexy He said with a bright smile. he noticed the bowtie he was wearing and ripped it off, breaking his perception filter and smilling brightly with his razor teeth. He tossed the tie on the ground behind him Bleh, stupid tacky clothing. He turned and jumped to a dark corner in the room and came back not even a second later wearing a black vest with an Anarchy patch on its sides. That's more like it. God, I feel good!

Mischief looked at his father. My...My.... so this is what you really are? A stallion who never grew up... I see.... He said, picking up the now fainted and weak Angel and holding him in his arms. Hmm... cool... well... I think we should get out of here... don't you? He tilted his head.

Hey, there aint nothing wrong with having a sense of joy and amusement. I mean, just look at your dad, HA! He ran a hoof through his mane before looking back to the unconscious child. Alright, let's get the runt out of here and see if we can't fix'em up

Archived