Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Hmm... I think I already like you.... He grinned in amusement as he looked down at Angel. he'll be fine... but yeah I'd like to leave... he walked out of the room and headed to the couch where he laid his brother down and gave a peck to his cheek. Sleep tight... Sweetheart.... He then sighed and smiled. mmh... Angel seemed to respond and opened his eyes halfway, thus emanating sweet and adorable noises of caring and sleepiness. pyu!~ muu! cyuu~! yu~! myuu~! He cooed to his brother of whom said. Hey... you little faker... where you awake the whole time?... Only to be answered by loving cooing coming from his brother. Oh that's right... you won't be able to speak properly for a while... hmm... well you're cuter like this... I might just have a sugar rush.... cause your just too sweet for me! He joked.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He tried his best not to laugh, but ended up letting out a few chuckles. Dude, that was cheesy as hell. Holy Celest, you sound like a house wife. He took a deep breath to calm himself Come on man, let's do something. I'm getting bored just standing around here. OH! We should go out and see if their are any sweethearts for us to play with! What do you say kid? He asked, throwing his forehoof around Mischief as a pair of sunglasses fell over his eyes. You wanna go prowl the streets with your old man, find some babes?

He poked his ear to make sure it was still working properly. Damn, you got some lungs kid. I'm not married, the other two are. I am my own stallion, period.

Ahmm... Anyway no thanks... I already have a little pony I wanna eat up... He smiled and hugged Angel while Angel squeaked and cooed. And besides.... I'm sure Blueberry could show ya a good time... with the new spell he put on himself he couldn't turn you off if he tried. OH SHUT UP!! Blueberry yelled from behind Rebellious. How's that bra fitting you buddy? Stop! I need help... I think it's stuck and it's too small anyway! Yeah... I can tell... why is your chest so large?... I dunno why is your brain so small? Alrighty then... lets get this thing off. Who is that guy?... He asked as he was led in front of him... he of course was no longer male and actually made one attractive female. Hehehe... Hot daym... As my father would say... Lookie at these... He grabbed Blue's chest and for that he received a low growl. Oh c'mon... I'm just teasing... it's stuck on pretty tight... He tried to pull the bra off and thus received a squeak from Blue. Mischief!! d...Don't if you take it off here-*SNAP* Too late... and then the awkward silence, followed by Blue whimpering in embarrassment and sinking to the floor as he tried to cover his enormous chest... to no avail of course, wrapping his tail around his legs. Mischief... you dummy... He sniffled. Pfft! awwe... stop it your too cute! ssssh! stop crying... see what I mean?... hotter than miss universe.. he laughed as he hugged Blue.

What's not love about small mares with thick assets? HA! He walked over and poked Angel with a hoof. Hey, tiny, you gonna live? He wasn't really going to pay attention to the response, instead his hooves became coated with a purple glow. He press one of them to Angels head and sent a small but powerful stream of healing energies into his body. Come on, get off your lazy flank and hangout with your family.

He smiled and tried to get up, immediately falling onto his brother. Hyuu~ He cooed in fear, hoping he didn't hurt his brother. hmm... Hehehehe!... Blue formed a devious smile and snapped his paw, and suddenly, Angel was no longer male... as Angel's larger than triple D chest squished against his brother's back. nyuu! Nyuu~! hua! Angel of course created noises of shock and discomfort and then Mischief turned his head. Uhhh... UHHH... A...Angel?... Oh my gosh.... Whoa.... not even I thought they'd be that big... Angel then tried to get up again with Mischief steadying him but fell on his brother again, breasts pushed against him once again. Revenge is sweet..... Blue chuckled evilly. Angel... C...Clothes need c...clothes... He blushed as he picked him up. O...Oh gosh.... H...Hold him please... He then shook his head and gave him to Blue as he ran to get him clothes. Chu?~ Angel then jumped out of Blue's arms and tried to steady himself as his brother came back and put an oversized shirt on him. T...Turn him b...back please! Sorry I can't.... maybe your dad can figure out something to do with him.... Hehehehe! Bluuuueeee!!!!! Heeheeheehee!! I'm just kidding... I'll figure out how to get rid of it... in the meantime you should go take a walk or something.... Your dad looks ready to go so have fun...

Don't play me like that sweetheart He said to Blue I can only handle so much and if you go too far I'll make sure that you'll be calling me daddy as well before nights end He winked at blue and looked back at his kids. I may be a crazy pony but I think I could make something real quick to fix Angel, however, He leaned close to Angel so their faces were mere inches away I'm sensing that you kind of like this...so I'll probably just leave you this way for a bit. Let you experiment and whatnot

(( O_O... well... that's new...))

Blue blushed hard, almost unable to process what he had just heard. O...Oh? Umm... He fumbled and looked away. Angel seemed very confused at the statement and decided to get up one more time, he was finally steady on his legs and smiled sweetly at his brother... before accidentally breaking a pen and in the struggle to get the ink off, made a mess of himself. Gosh Darnit Angel... Bathtime for you... Mischief sighed and picked him up. Oh... and Anarchy... little Blueberry Cream puff... have fun with Daddy... He grinned before leaving them be. *gulp* s..mso... t...this is new...

((What? What did I miss? What's new?))

He chuckled to himself slightly This is new? Please, do go on into further detail. What exactly is new? Harmony draped a wing over Blue and used it to pull the newly gender swapped creature to his side I would love to hear what you have to say He said with a wink

((The attitude for your character...))

E..Eeh? Blue blushed harder. Err... w...well... wow it's hot in here... I think I'm going to go to bed or something. He said, trying to escape, red faced.

((He's a combination of one of the purest minds that ever existed and the darkest one. There's going to be an odd middle ground))

Is it hot, or is it just me? He asked, refusing to let Blue get away from him so easily Maybe I should come to bed with you. I could keep you warm all night if you'd like 

Blue blushed and backed away... right onto the couch and swallowed hard. Oh g...goodness... I... please... I've never done this before... I... I don't know how... He said, face getting redder.

((Skiiiipppp))

Blueberry laid on his chest, purring contently, fluffy and cuddly. Did you like it? He kissed Rebellious's cheek softly. That was amazing in my opinion...

I had my fun He said, pulling Blue into his chest and cuddling him for a second But now, I must make sure my son isn't pregnant. He hopped up and made his way to his sons' room, wondering when his so-called 'wife' was going to be home

He stared awkwardly at his children, unsure of what to make of the situation. You two are weird. He said plainly Hey, when's you mother supposed to be here?

Nightly had come home... troops had taken her back, finally the last tank made it's way out and Nightly picked Angel up. We'll well well... alot has changed... hasn't it?... hehehe I've changed a bit too... Hey Angel... we match! She giggled at her now equally large breasts as Angel squeaked in happiness. Hmm? Why... who is this? Nightly looked over at Rebellious.

Hmm, I wonder he started before turning to his side Last time I check their was only one flank sexy enough to bare this cutie mark he made sure to smack his cutie mark, it was his way of adding emphasis

Archived