Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He finally caught on to what she was doing and put on a defeated grin Oh, you jerk. Okay, you got me. he confessed, walking in behind her. Dang, you've been gone for so long I had forgotten how goo you look. Forget about me he said as he grabbed Nightly and twirled her around as if they were dancing Just look at this wonderful little thing ;)

That story is six kinds of too long he said, his expression showing he wasn't ready for that long of an explanation You'd be surprised at how much happened since you've been gone. I might just have a heart attack standing here thinking about it

She giggled. Uhh... what's with Blue?... Blue had finally realised what he had allowed to happen and he looked terrified and sick. Uhh... Blue...

Never again....

Wha? Blue then just went to the bathroom... ready to pewk. Never ever again!!! O...kay then.... now who wants some apple pie?

She giggled. But that's what makes this family great... Now cmere.... She grabbed him and gave him a long and loving French kiss. I hope you haven't been too bad of a boy while I've been away... She whispered in his ear after ending the kiss. How I've missed you

He chuckled to himself as he started kissing up her neck ​Only as bad as I wanna be. How about we go get reacquainted you and I? It's been a while since I've seen anything through these eyes and I want to experience it all

((SKIP))

He laid behind Nightly, happily cuddling her as he did so, occasionally nibbling on her ears just to get a reaction for his own amusement It's a good thing you came back, I was beginning to think I'd have to go out and remarry. Maybe a nice feminine stallion? HA!

Sweetheart, that might end badly for you. I'd be careful treading on grounds that rough. Besides, you're pretty enough as you are. He said with a content sight ​But I am definitely a lot hotter as a mare

Well... fixing the damage you did to Blue... and yes... I know what you did to him... and I forgive you... but... your still in trouble... She gently poked his nose with a seductive grin. And I'm also going to do some baking and check up on my son and Daughter...

Well he's underage and it's mating season for Draquonequus... they can't help it... and being a virgin probably didn't help at all... it isn't your fault... but I had better find a way to calm him down at this time... or he'll be very flirty without trying.

Well we have a son and possible futa-child, they can help him He replied simply. He knew Angel was turned into a woman, but knowing the Draconequui species he could have done anything, he could have made his son into a giant spider with knives for legs

((And very deadly }:P ))

He sighed Oh for the love of- They can sleep with him! Sheesh, you act like you don't know that our sons have been secretly mounting each other

She blushed hardcore. D...DON'T SAY IT SO CASUALLY!! She mewled, hugging him again. I... I... hruu... I don't know... Angel maybe... but Mischief... I don't think so... especially not with both.

Archived