Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

I know... Nightly whimpered. Was it my fault?... did I not show those two other suitors? I don't mean it's horrible I just... I don't want them to get in trouble from what they are doing... Those two... Oh... it's just awful thinking about the trouble they'll have...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trouble? Seriously? We live all the way out here and ponies don't really come around. Who's gonna know? And with how little we go out in public with them by the time they're old enough and still together no one will know they are brothers. They're far too different to be even thought as related

Let's find out... She opened the door and they saw... Blueberry dieing from laughter. Angel looking around and saying. Brusser? And finally Mischief suffocating in Angel's breasts. OH MY GOSH!!! HAHAHA!!

Harmony snickered before busting out laughing, even falling onto the floor and rolling around. He grabbed at his sides as they started to ache, but couldn't stop the waves of laughter from coming out

Angel was so confused. Angel he's right there! Nightly giggled as Angel looked around in confusion and Nightly showed him where his brother was. Brusser! Angel hugged the now heavily breathing Mischief. I was in an evil heaven... He said dreamily.

Harmony recollected himself after a few minutes, just in time to comment on his sons words too Don't worry little buddy, sometimes I feel like that with your mother. Hell, sometime I'm in that exact position too.

Hehehe! Mischief grinned as Nightly giggled, then Angel tried to see what other stuff he could hide between his breasts... No No Angel we don't stick candy in our chest! Nightly went to go stop him from checking out what he could and couldn't hide. Blueberry was crying in laughter, it was so awesome! Angel no! Nightly called from the kitchen as Angel ran into the room, right to his brother and presented his chest of which he had filled the middle with chocolate then shoved a piece into his mouth while yelling. Cocoa!!! And then running away.

He's in love with da cocoa! HA!!! Do we have anything to cure sugar rushes? Maybe make this kid take a nap He asked with a smile still plastered to his face

Mischief was dazed. What's that face huh?... Blueberry wiggled his eyebrows. Whatcha thinking hmm? Mmh~ hehehe Angel.... Mischief sighed lovingly. Angel!! Nightly yelled. Ugh I don't think we'll catch him for a while... unless... hmm Angel!! Angel ran over to his mom. Ye! Your brother wants to play a game of pocky with you! Yaaaay! He smiled as Mischief tilted his head. What's a Pocky?

Then the point is... Mischief shuddered. That's right son... Nightly smiled. Get to the other pony's mouth... and I think you can put the puzzle together... Angel! Sit down and lemme give you a Pocky! Ye! Angel had a Pocky stick with strawberry on one side and Chocolate on the other. I got this kind! It's new so you two can taste it. Mischief just stopped, staring, blushing and slightly drooling. Go on... Nightly smiled. R...Really? Yeah! O...Okay! He sat down and got the other end and thus the game began until their mouths touched and they kissed, Mischief wide eyed and Angel giving an almost too innocent and cute look.

Nightly knocked on the door. do you wanna go into the future and see what happens to the world? I haven't seen it yet... I think it'd be fun... and... you might feel better with a trip...

I feel great! I'm too good for life and too sexy for words! I couldn't possibly feel any better He flew off to collect a few items for their trip and that was that

Nightly kept her mouth shut and finally they were all in the Tardis. I see you had an upgrade huh?... Mischief asked as he looked at T.D. Yeah... T.D replied as he looked over at his newly painted and sculpted body model. Yup! he looks like a nerdy model! Nightly giggled as T.D blushed and straightened his glasses. Ohhh! you're just so cute! Nightly giggled. Future please! year.... surprise me... Alright... He sighed and thus they traveled until T.D glitched and a power vein popped. T.D!! Urrgh! I'm sorry! I must land... for your safety!! and so they landed... in a... strange and beautiful garden, they could hear voices, laughing children outside as Nightly looked out the window and opened the door. Oh wow... It's so.... warm... She said gently.

T.D said the future but couldn't calculate when and that was when Angel and Mischief ran out of the Tardis to play. BOYS!! WAIT!!! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT DANGERS ARE AROUND HERE!!! Nightly ran after.

The boys were giggling and playing until they ran into some pony... Oh! My my... Aren't you two excited. They giggled as he heard a gruff, hmmph! Oh come now Mischief... don't be like that. I'm sorry honey... but you know I can't be all sweet like you... Those two... we're right in front of two handsome stallions... and those stallions were their older selves.

Archived