Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now what are your names? Older Angel smiled. I'm Mischief and that's Angel... but... Oh my gosh.... They both stared... both groups and finally Angel picked his younger self up and squeezed him. OOOH! SO CUTE!!!! A...Angel... Older Mischief began. NOOOO! HE'S TOO CUTE!!! Then younger Angel made little. Pew! Noises.

• 3 weeks later...

((RPG skip because we lost half of this rpg))

As Blueberry helped MoonGazer up he hugged him. Wow you're soft! He purred and then blushed. oh! a...ah! s...sorry I...I went to far... then he let go embarrassed as he left MoonGazer to stand.

Moon Gazer was a bit surprised, being the shy one of the group, but he really didn't mind the compliment. "Oh, its fine. Thank you though. I do my best to keep my coat soft"

He smiled and tilted his head, eyes and glasses shimmering, then looked at the grooms to be. Congrats!

O...oh! thank you! Vincent grinned and then smiled. but I should be the one saying that to you! Hmm? how come?

Because... I think you're going to be the next one going down the isle. W...Wha? He blushed. W...What do you mean? I'm not tellin you.... Blueberry became flustered as he tried to figure out what he had meant. Where are those fathers of ours? Mischief and Hope asked in unison as the Angels played together and the older Mischief sighed.

Moon blushed slightly, wondering why they were all jumping to the conclusion that he and Blue were going to marry

Prototype looked around and saw the re-merged stallions walking back over I think they'll be here soon

I'm here, sorry! Took a second to get everything back into order Harmony quickly explained

Blue was still trying to figure out what Vincent meant. What did he mean? married to who?

Vincent giggled and hugged Proto. I can't wait for the wedding!

Nightly was much perkier and cheerful now... she had her husbands back... her true loving husbands.

Angel ran over to them as Mischief chased after him. A..Angel! wait! you're still wearing the... lingerie... Too late, Angel jump hugged his father.

Welcome back you two... Older Mischief smirked and Older Angel giggled.

Moon decided to drop the topic and pretend that it never even happened to protect his own sanity

I know you can't, you mush ball. Heh, how I should have known I'd end up marrying a guy who murdered children is a previous life. He joked, punching Vincent's shoulder playfully

Harmony looked at his son and froze up slightly I need an adult, this is weird...why does this happen with our family?

Mischief shrugged and Angel giggled and cuddled. Daddy! Daddy!

Vincent tilted his head. killed?..... baby what are you talking about?.... ((oopsie!))

Blueberry tilted his head and smiled.

Older Mischief then asked if he could talk with his father.

Harmony shook off the child who was clinging to him and walked to another room with Mischief Yes? What do you need?

Hush child, don't worry about it. I'll tell you when you're older He stubbornly replied

Moon smiled nervously. Damn his shyness!

umm dad... listen... the wedding is going to have alot of ponies and... well... they are all... your kids... as in... my brothers and maybe sisters are coming and I'm not sure how to explain but you may not like some of them... He laughed nervously before looking behind him after hearing a door slam open.

Wow... you're so cute! Blueberry squealed in delight and hugged him again, wagging his tail. ((finally making a bottom bunk character? XD))

What the heck was that?! Vincent turned before sighing. Oh... He's here... he wasn't supposed to get here until tonight... 

A strange pony, completely black with black spikey hair, small white, split horns and then short pointed horns below them, one pure white eye with a little tear still hanging onto the corner of it and the other with a question mark in the middle and being pure yellow, with a smaller eye beneath it having an exclamation mark instead, he had spiderlegs coming out of his back... or at least that's what they looked like and he had claws at the bottoms of his lower hooves, he also had a strange white tail that acted as a lava lamp and circulated it's particles back into itself and finally, he was wearing clothing of which looked to have had been used for restraint, as it had tightened belts down the torso, midsection of his arms and around the top of the legs. Hel~lo! family! Charade is here to help! He said in a strange glitched out and echoing speech. Hoo boy.... H...hey little brother.... Older Mischief said as he walked over and was hugged by the strange creature. Oh! big brother how I've missed you!! ♥  I really wish you'd stop putting on that creepy black ooze... you're pretty underneath it... I'm ugly! quit fibbing and saying I'm pretty because you know I'm not!  Whatever you say Charade...

Harmony tilted his head at Mischief. Why would he think that he wouldn't like his own children? That's absurd. I love all of my children and nothing is going to chanmge that, I promise you. What in the multiverse would make you think otherwise? He asked in his usual polite tone

He blushed intensely. Uhh...thanks? You're cute too? ((Might as well :P ))

Well, hi. Prototype the fourth said, not being sure how to feel about this relative You are definitely interesting His tail rose up and shot a dirty look at Charade I guess it's a good thing we all look like a group of clowns missing from a circus, you fit right in

XD I don't know anymore.... I'll just leave his shipping to you... c'ause I don't think Blueberry  is ready for that))

Charade grinned slightly, angrily but dismissed it when he saw Harmony and he started to tear up. D...Dad?.... Dad! He then tackled him in a hug. I missed you!

Oh leave him be sweetie! Vincent hugged Proto.

Harmony yelped as he was tackled, but recollected himself and returned the embrace. From what he had heard from a short distance away, this was on of his children...were all of them, if not mentally damaged, physically mutated? Hello to you to, child.

Aww, but where's the fun in that? Prototype huffed 

Sweetheart...that's a whole different kind of teasing He said with a wink

Harmony became a bit curious now. Only the version of me from this timeline is dead. I'm from the past. But how long ago did I die again?

Moon, despite being a little uncomfortable with this dysfunctional nature would likely get used to it in time. He found it a bit odd though more on the fact that he couldn't stop himself from staring at Blue and blushing

Blue just smiled sweetly and watched on. They are so cute! He smiled at the grooms to be. 

Vincent giggled and kissed his husband at the base on one of his horns.

A long time ago... Charade sniffled, hugging his father. I missed you so much daddy.

Harmony smiled and held his son. He wondered how exactly he came to be, but he wouldn't ask that of him. He would need to find the answers the natural way, by waiting for the events to transpire in his timeline

Prototype licked up the side of Vincent's face with a laugh, making sure not to miss a single inch of it untouched by the slimy appendage. Well, I'm bored! How about we go out and do something. OH! We should burn down the city!

Charade blushed, he noticed his father was a bit curious. It's just mutated goop... I put it on to hide my imperfections... meaning all of me... He smiled sadly as older Mischief made a pfft! Noise. Obviously angry. 

Vincent hugged him. Nuuuu! Le...Lets do something else l...like try cake or maybe try on eh... umm... stuff for our honeymoon. 

Hide his imperfections? What!? No, not his kid. Charade, please take off the goop. Do it for me... Wow, that's a low blow...Bad Harmony thought to his other half.

He tilted his head at Vincent. Sweetheart, that's just wasteful. If you're wearing anything on our honeymoon you should know I'm just going to rip it off. Besides, I finally learned how to have complete control over my tendrils. ~We can already have a lot of fun~

Charade shuddered a bit. I... I'd rather no... Mischief glared at him. Fine.... Then the goop came off slightly, he was beautiful... icy blue hair, beautiful dark blue eyes with a golden highlight over it that looked like a golden star in a blue sky, but he did have an imperfection, he had spiked horns and sharp teeth, he was pure white and had wings that had no flesh, he quickly covered his body back up.

Vincent blushed hard. B...Baby!

Harmony was a bit taken back by his appearance, but it was hardly an imperfection compared to the things that he had seen. Which was why he became a little upset when Charade covered himself back up. Nononono, take it back off. You look fine.

He licked Vincent again Yes sweetheart?

No you're not, now stop saying that. He put a hoof on Charades face You're beautiful and you need to learn to accept that and stop being so hard on yourself.

Prototype hugged his husband to be with a victorious smile on his face. And like that, I've won

Charade blushed. R...really? He seemed very surprised. B...But.... I thought.... y...you... thought.... Charade whimpered. I thought you thought I was awful... I caused you so much pain... mom never looked at me and you always blamed me... for alot of things...

Vincent blushed. What are you going to do to me?

Archived