Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

What? Why would I do something like that? That's horrible! And there's no excuse! Clearly there was something wrong with me in your timeline to treat you that way, but forget about that. You're beautiful child and don't let anypony tell you otherwise. A wonderful abomination...I may grow to like him

Better question; What won't I do to you? ;P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charade's eyes sparkled with hope, he perked up. I....I'll try to.... go without the goo.... He said timidly and it came off, but he kept it around his arm, he didn't like letting the goo go completely.

Vincent blushed. Alright enough you turkey! he giggled.

Good boy He said, patting Charade on the head a couple of times. Just watch, you'll learn to love yourself in time. And who knows, with that gunk off of you maybe you'll pick yourself up a date after the wedding.

Last time I checked, the turkey is the one that gets stuffed and  I seem to recall being the one who does the stuffing whenever we're alone together.

Charade smiled gently, he was timid but he seemed loving, just not very trusting as he flinched at his father's hoof, ears down, as if.... he was waiting to be smacked.

Vincent blushed. w...what do you want me to top you?

He noticed Charade's flinching and recognized it instantly, it was something that he had done a lot as a child after Mayhem came around. What kind of pony was he here? He was going to have to pamper this poor child just to make himself feel better. Who wants ice cream?

Nah, I like being top. I just enjoy poking holes in your flaws a little bit more

Ice.... Cream? He tilted his head. what is?.... Ice... cream? Mischief frowned a bit. dad... he.... he's never had sweets before.... you weren't a kind stallion when he was growing up and you sold him off later... to... a bad pony... he hasn't left the old house unless its for something important.... like eating fruits... or other mutants...

Vincent blushed. hehehe your a butt...

Now he was starting to get annoyed Okay, seriously! What the hell was my problem!? When have I ever not been kind at courteous? That's the whole difference between me and my brother. I am the polite one, I'm supposed to be the good one! SO why was I acting like a monster!?

Prototype froze and looked over at Harmony. He had never heard Harmony yell before. He had seen Bad Harmony do it more often than not, but not Harmony. He leaned toward Vincent and whispered to him What just happened?

Mischief frowned. You just... you just started to hate.... give up... I don't know what happened but it was awful... Mischief then turned to the now afraid Charade. Please... d....don't yell....

Vincent shrugged.

This was so odd to him, Harmony had never felt anger. Usually when the feeling would begin to emerge his body would shift over to Bad Harmony. Why didn't it happen now? Baddy, what just happened? I got mad, I've never been mad... I Hope you know that their is a difference between actual anger and fear-induced anger. That's what you just had. You want to be in denial and your mind is feeding off of it's subconsciousness for information on how to deal with it. In short, you're brain is telling you to be like me. Harmony gulped but shook it off I'm sorry everypony, I don't know what got into me...so how about that ice cream? On me.

Prototype took a deep breath through his nostrils. DO you smell that dear? That's the smell of shenanigans rearing their ugly faces for some fun He said with a devious smile. Feel like causing a little chaos?

Harmony smiled nervously before turning his attention to Mischief Would you mind leading us to the nearest Ice Cream shop, son? I don't really know my way around here.

Good! Fist step, find Grandma and grandpas Tardis. Onward! He said as he slithered out the door 

He nodded, smiling and led them as Charade looked at everything with curiosity. What are those?.... He pointed to a family of rabbits, hopping about.

Oh dear... Vincent blushed, following.

Harmony chuckled slightly Those are rabbits. Fluffy little critters that never grow much larger than my hoof  He explained and continued giving little facts about them like how they live, what they eat and so on.

It took him a bit to track down the Tardis, but eventually he found himself at the front door and opened it for Vincent After you, darling ;P

It was neat to see somepony who was so enthralled with some of the littlest things. In a way it was relieving. It sort of filled him with hope that future generations, especially his, wont grow up to be like however he was in this timeline.

Prototype let out a laugh Us? In trouble? For inviting family? He slithered up the walls and down onto the control panel. Allow me to explain, sir! He spoke in almost a military fashion. My father was created in a lab, he was a complete accident. LIES! He wasn't an accident, that's just what the scientists believe. Many years ago Harmony did a thing, a thing so complex I can't even wrap my brain around it. He died! Then he came back through weird time stuff, changed his appearance and his name, then lived a completely different life where he set in motion a number of things in order for this timeline to NOT fall apart. The sole reason he is in this universe is because an older version of him made a portal that brought him here, he broke into the lab and created my father, and did way too much other junk. Prototype rubbed his temple Holy hell, I'm giving myself a headache...ANYWAY! I used the Tardis a while back to sneak into that lab and do an experiment of my own...Now he was speaking with a high amount of cockiness and pride but I haven't checked on it in a few years, forgot about the poor guy for a while

Harmony smiled and thanked Mischief before walking up to order two vanilla ice creams for him and Charade. Mischief, what would you like?

Prototype how led like a wolf before unleashing a small wave of tendrils that started inputting the coordinates. The Tardis started to shake as it hummed to life and they started traveling. Once it stopped he opened the door and  ran over to a large room full of tubes big enough to hold a grown stallion and started inspecting them. A majority of them were broken, but a few were still completely intact. No, no, no, no, no...no...Found it! #7354832. Hello baby! He froze up slightly as he looked at the clear glass tube filled with black clouds and lightning Huh...guess I forgot to power it on correctly He walked over to a control console and started playing with the buttons at random

N...None please... He blushed. Icecream isn't something that I eat anymore...

Charade licked his and his eyes glittered in delight. T...Thank you... it's yummy. He purred.

Vincent walked around, inspecting. I hope he's okay.

Suit yourself Harmony started eating his as well. I'm glad you like it Charade. But Mischief, why don't you eat things like this anymore? Are you lactose intolerant?

Prototype started focusing intently on the computer screen until-AHA! Found it! Oh...uh...It uh...It looks like if I want our DNA to merge properly then I'll have to infuse it with a large amount of radiation...I guess it makes sense, I mean you and I are almost two different species

Eh... n...no.... I just don't like it... Mischief smiled. Charade couldn't say anything as he was busy enjoying his icecream.

Vincent tilted his head. Okay... 

Harmony shrugged it off, but Bad Harmony was curious and quickly established a mental link between him and his son I bet you're like your mom with caramel, aren't you? Come on, I won't tell good dad, I'm just curious.

Prototype put a hoof to his chin and thought for a second. He had never actually asked Vincent if it was alright to do this How do you feel about having a child?

I knew it! 

Prototype smiled Good, cause I'm making this using both our DNA. He lifted the radiation lever all the way up. Cross your hooves, this much radiation could kill an ursa major. Let's see if it'll be enough to make us a freak baby! The smoke vanished and soon became filled with a bright light variating from different shades of red to different shades of purple. It started to hum and grow louder with every passing second. Duck and cover! He leaped over, tackling Vincent behind one of the destroyed tubes just before the one he had just activated exploded. Unknown to them though, their was a small creature sitting in the center of the now obliterated machine.

((It's pretty much a foal version of this thing))

tumor_by_thecreeper003-d9v7ysj.png

Harmony looked over at his son and wondered why he was starting to look flustered Are you okay, Mischief?

The small creature curled up into a ball and rolled down the broken machine and onto the floor where he uncurled himself and attempted to stand on his hooves. Only to loose his footing and fall over several times as he squeaked adorably.

Sweet Celestia...It's alive! Prototype yelled, throwing up his hooves dramatically

Archived