Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harmony squinted at his son Are you sure? He's fine, he hasn't even had his sweets yet

Prototype leaned over to look at the child and sniffed it before making a face of disgust He smells like cancer...Mutated, radiated...perfect! I shall call you the walking Tumor! He stated loudly, looking over to Vincent for confirmation.

The mini abomination unleashed a tiny tendril and started sucking on it

Mischief blushed harder, wings fluffing up. I...I... Angels calling me I gotta... , he flew away faster than he had ever flown before, it left Charade, almost done.

Walking tumor?... umm... how about something nicer....? Like.... how about.... Razor? Or maybe.... Duskfall. No... Blood fall. 

Harmony shrugged, not knowing what all of that was about and finding it easier to just ignore it So Charade, are you just about finished? We should probably start heading back soon

Prototype huffed Fine, have it your way. I guess the woman should name the child, but I'm giving him the nickname Tumor. We used radiation to make him so I find it to be endearing 

Well, we should be on our way then Harmony finished up his ice cream and led the way back to the buuilding they were earlier. He still didn't know his way around here, but following his memory back to the building shouldn't be too hard

Hmm, it's interesting. But why Trench?

He froze up for a second. Wait? I have MORE kids? How many?

Well, we've successfully created an abomination worthy of this family. What shall we do next, min Juliet?

His eyes twitched slightly...Do you have a rough estimate?

Sounds like a plan. Let us move! He said, slithering his way back to the Tardis and getting it ready to go. Just say when!

Harmony felt his brain crack Twenty...Twenty kids......How is Nightly's uterus function!? 

With that he started the Tardis and took them back to their timeline Okay, so we should be right back to where we were...like five minutes passed that, if even.

Charade was a little red. y....yeah... mom had lots.... of course you became more aggressive and... had a desire to keep.... yeah.... He looked both embarrassed and afraid when talking of the act of making love.... I'd rather not... get into that.... He whimpered and gave a weak smile.

Sure! Vincent smiled, Kissing the baby on the head. now how will I feed you?.... He pondered.

Harmony blinked several times before his head finally cleared up and focused back on the task at hand. Let's uh...Let's just get back to the others. Sound fun?

The tiny abomination shot them both a wide toothy smile. Well, he's got my teeth, so we can feed him anything that lives and breaths

He purred happily. Yes daddy! that sounds wonderful! he then wagged his tail politely, eyes glistening.... this child... was innocent and broken.

Aww! He's just so precious! Vincent smiled as he cuddled it. Good job honey... He kissed Prototype's cheek.

He continued their small adventure to the rest of the family, wondering just what it could be that they were up to. However, he was mostly wondering about all of the kids he had, what they were like, and most of all, if he treated them as badly as Charade. Would they hate him? Be mad at him? Want to kill him???

Prototype crossed his hooves and wore a cocky smile I know, I'm great. But don't let my acknowledgement stop you from praising me, it reassures me that you're still my little bedtime slave ;P 

Charade opened the doors to find his siblings, mostly they were male, and about 5 or 6 females but they were all older than Charade and when they saw their father they group hugged him... but before anypony could say anything, Angel called out for attention and gave some grave news.

Guys... we have a bit of a problem.... word has it that our enemies have sent a spy to get us while this wedding happens so.... I.... I've had to call some pony.... that I truly did not want to contact... I've contacted... him....

Everypony gasped as Charade looked confused until Mischief piped up. What you can't say Mayhem or something?

Everypony glared at him... and Mischief realized something and looked to Charade. Oh.... r....right.... crud....

Charade's face was filled with horror unlike anything Harmony had ever seen, he looked as if he had seen everything he loved brutally destroyed before him, over and over again.... as he started to make choking, helpless, pleeding noises of fear and his siblings stared guiltily as he began to cry in quiet misery. 

O...Oh! Vincent blushed hard. S...Shush I... Oh dear.... He was bright red as his tail went between his legs. D...Don't say things like that in front of the baby!

(( I only included Mayhem because I thought you might enjoy playing with him :3))

Harmony blinked several times as he felt a sudden wave of anger hit him, then fury, then rage. Harmony growled, his perception filter shattering from the intense emotion. He bared his sharp teeth as he clenched his mouth shut, causing the teeth to sink into his gums and make him bleed from the mouth as his coat faded to grey and his mane to black. He march over to Angel and grabbed him by the neck. Harmony's mind, though corrupted at the moment, was still conscious enough to keep Bad Harmony's grip from hurting their child. I'm sorry He growled at Angel, sounding more angry than apologetic but I think I may have heard wrong. You invited who to the wedding!?

As the Tardis landed Prototype made his way to the door and opened it up for Vincent and their newborn who waved his hooves around wildly, laughing at his own small appendages as they wiggled just above him After you, sweetheart. Also, a quick side note, most of the things created in this lab were laced with a certain...mutation. Just a heads up for you

Angel growled and glared. He's not being part of the wedding... he is only guarding us! And honestly I hate him to but we had no choice! He is the only one who can protect us from our powerful enemy! He choked. Mischief held his mace to his father. Don't you dare....

STOP FIGHTING YOU.... YOU!!! JUST STOP IT!!!! Charade finally screamed sadly. A brother tried to comfort Charade but he slapped him away.I... I'm so scared... Big brothers why?... Angel replied. we had no choice... B...Besides! We are going to... keep a close eye on him and Mischief and I will be guarding him... so he doesn't try anything!. ... daddy please... please dont fight my brothers! ... m....maybe he wont be as m...mean anymore... he... he cant be mean forever r...right? Angel did the right thing... and we should be happy about it... He's helping us and is going to make this wedding safer... So please... lets not fight and just get along.... please... I don't want anypony hurt... especially since Master is coming and he won't be happy to find me... like always... He added gloomily. Please let's just be happy and enjoy the freedom while we still can... p...please? He begged politely.

Vincent blushed and smiled. Oh well... too late now! I'm already in love with him and already hugging him! Vincent cooed and tickled the baby. Our little tumor... So cute... what kind of mutation?

Bad Harmony's mind was processing at a thousand miles a second but he couldn't let go of his pat, what had happened to him, what Mayhem had done to him. This was more than him being some sort of abusive father figure. Everyday was a living nightmare, one in which he would die hundreds of times a day in the most painful ways imaginable. He would never forgive Mayhem, and he would be damned if he let that freak of nature live to see the wedding Wait second, did Charade just say Master??? Bad Harmony's attention was suddenly turned toward Charade. You mind elaborating this on this whole Master thing?

The baby giggled happily, but something seemed off about him. Not off like he was acting weird, but as if his body had changed. Firstly, it looked like some of the purple designs on him shifted, but more so, it seemed like he had grown at least half an inch just since they had made him. Prototype didn't notice the growth yet, but the movement of the markings caught his eye. Okay, that's a bit weird...He's gonna fit right in! But the thing with my genetic code as well as the lab ponies being impatient as hell, almost everything here has a slightly accelerated growth. He'll still be small...for maybe a year, but he's gonna get big quickly

Charade mewled. You.... you gave me away after I turned ten daddy.... but I ran away at 15 and now I'm 17.... He frowned sadly. Please no more fighting... please.... He started crying as Angel Hissed at his father. IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT HIM TO COME!!

Vincent was amazed. Wow...

What do you know about want? What do you know about desire. Everything you have gone through is dirt compared to what I have! DIRT!!! I'm not staying here and watching this hell-bent, disaster-driven, f**k-hole of a wedding. If he's here I'm gone, forget about it! Bad Harmony reached into himself, a light surrounding his hoof as he did so before he pulled Harmony out of his body and thre him across the room and into a wall. 

He hit the wall with a loud crack and fell to the ground his eyes shut and his teeth clenched Okay...that hurt...a lot... Was all he managed to huff out as the room was filled with the sound of shattering glass as Bad Harmony took flight and smashed his way out of a window and disappearing into the sky

Prototype looked at Vincent and tilted his head slightly What? Is something wrong?

Charade seemed torn and he was afraid but he then used the goop to cover his wings and took flight, he followed his Bad father and quickly caught up. WAIT!!! P...PLEASE!!! D...D...DADDY!!! He screamed.

It's really cool!

Archived