Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

He stopped and hovered high in the air. What do you want? He asked, doing his best not to insult him.

Prototype shrugged I guess, but remember that saying "They grow up so fast" You'll be having that times 12

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D...Daddy I know he's really.... really scary.... b...but I don't think we should r...run away like th...this! He said politely. I...Im tired of running away from him! I...I wanna shoe him I...I'm not s...scared of him as muh anymore! P...Please... maybe... we can show him... together! He held out his hoof. P...Please Daddy? 

Vincent shrugged. Alrighty then! And walked. Let's go baby!

Bad Harmony grinned evily at Charade You mistake me for a fool child. I'm not afraid and I'm not running away. I'm biding my time. I'm not going to run from him. I'm going to look for him so I can finish what I started back in my world. It's his fault I destroyed our world and now I'm going to kill him. Plain and simple

Roar The baby said as they took off, causing Prototype to freeze and his parental instincts to kick him right in the base of his horns Holy hell! That's his first word! That my baby!!! Well, parental for him

He thought about it for a moment. This was a personal matter and he liked to deal with personal problems alone, but maybe this could be beneficial Just try not to get yourself killed. I'm not sure about you, but I'll come back if I die He said as he grabbed his sons hoof

Prototype slithered beneath Vincent and lifted him onto his back so that he could carry them Allow me, ladies He said with a smirk as they neared the building

He let his father take him. I can't wait to get b...back at th...that jerk! He never killed me... he kept me alive to suffer! H...He'd hang me upside down for hours and m...m...make me bleed! Then ...h...he'd pull out my muscles string by string and r...r..econnect them incorrectly! He poofed angrily. A...A..And e...even worse than t..that... he kept me ch...ch...chained to his bed in small dresses or girly lacey clothes or even a naughty maid's outfit to make me scared a...and uncomfortable he'd e...e..even threaten to take away my p...p..purities... whatever that m...m...means... if I tried to get away so I let him give me scary nightmares and eventually I stopped s...s...sleeping.... the day I had enough was when he put my wings in a...acid and jabbed these horns into my head... He frowned. I g...g..got away by playing d...dead.... he went away for a while and I...I b...b...broke a wi...window, jumped o...out and ran away... I could hear him roar be...be...behind me but I got away and h...hid.... I... I cant wait to give him a taste of his own m...me...medicine... and get him b...b...back from what he did to you t...too Daddy! He huffed, adorably fluffy... such a shy fluff anger he was...

Vincent giggled. I wonder what happened while we were gone!

((You make him too cute to take seriously XP ))

He didn't realize that Mayhem had tortured anypony to the extent that he had been when he was a child. Fairly creative, sounds like he's gotten more creative over the years. Too bad he wouldn't live long enough to put that creativity to good use. Don't worry, we'll get back at that monster. Then, I'll show you what it's like to be a strong powerful stallion. No longer will you be so fearful oif everything around you, son

Knowing our family, it could have been anything. He quickly commented before opening the door and looking inside. Something felt off, he wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't right. What the hell's got this rooms mojo so off

(( He is the youngest brother after all :3 and he's my fave ))

He was happy about that, fluffy with excitement and eyes dazzling with hope he squeaked.

Oh dear! Vincent saw the broken wall. Jeeze! What happened!?

First things first, we need to find him then keep our distance until we can find a weak point. So be vigilant and be careful. He said, keeping his eyes searching in every direction. Knowing that species he wouldn't be just resting around in one specific area to long.

I feel like we missed something fun He stated before pointing a hoof at the other ponies You should be ashamed. We go out in the middle of a party to make a baby and then you all are having destructive fun without us. I'm very disappointed in all of you. Omnomnomnomnom He then pointed his hoof at the child No being adorable while I'm reprimanding the ponies

He nodded, soo fluffy... he had a really cute pout on his face... dagnab his cute face. 

Vincent giggled and then looked worried, holding the baby close. I feel like something bad happened....

After a bit of flying Bad Harmony sense Mayhem was close, but the feeling came directly from the building he had just left S**t, he's already there!? Come on! He flew intently back to the building and resting on the roof, out of sight and out of mind, just listening to see if they could hear him

Trench wiggled around in Vincent's hooves before jumping down and landing on his head. It hurt, but only for about a second. He would definitely have Prototype's thick skull, in more ways than one. He shifted until he was standing on his hooves and started running through the crowd of ponies before biting on someone at the end

Ow! You little brat, I'll skin you alive! Mayhem suddenly hovered into the air with Trench clenching his teeth on his rattle snake-like tail NOM!

Charade was scared but he followed, brave enough to have that same determined look but he was shaking.

Vincent gasped and ran over. Trench NO! LET GO OF HIM RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!

Found you He said to himself as he heard the beast shouting from inside and from the sounds of it he was about to unleash all unholy hell. He looked over at Charade and patted his head. Don't worry, we're gonna finish him off and we're gonna do it together.

Eat his brains! Prototype three shouted, knowing what was about to happen. He could smell his genetic code in the child and knew what something like this could do. Get ready kid, your new runt may have just saved our backsides.

What? Prototype four asked his father, not quite understanding what he was getting at with this. Was something going to happen, or was he just messing around?

Bad Harmony nodded and sneaked into the room to stare awkwardly at the unfolding events What the hell? He whispered to charade Hold on, wait. He needs to attack somepony first, knowing him it wont take much for him to kill the kid

Mayhem grabbed Trench and held him up in his dragon claw before using on of his nails to stab the small child in the chest. Trench struggled at first but lost his motor functions and was dropped lifelessly to the ground. Freak child...

Huh? That went quicker than expected. 

No!! Vincent cried as he ran and grabbed his baby. No... please... why?... he sobbed, holding him close.

Charade pouted and wanted to attack but stayed with his father.

Nightly threw debree at Mayhem. Hey!!! PICK ON SOME PONY YOUR OWN SIZE!!! She hissed from behind.

Bad Harmony took flight after waving a hoof to Charade, signaling that now was the time to strike while the air was tense.

The baby suddenly twitched and its wound healed rapidly. Baby...did you forget who this child belongs to? Trench coughed lightly and curled up against Vincent. That's my boy Prototype finished with a smile

Mayhem turned around to face Nightly, but before he could reply he was struck in the head with a sledge hammer and made disoriented

Charade followed and struck from the side but... his weapon.... His.... weapon... wasn't a sword or anything like that.... it wasn't something that matched his personality at all.... it was.... a cruel thing to have.... he only had a pair of children's safety scissors.... he however, knew how to use them as he cut Mayhem's side pretty badly and then jumped and cut into the cut, blood pooling around his hooves.

Vincent picked up the baby and kissed him gently. It's okay sweetie... you'll be okay.... He purred, nuzzling and kissing their baby.

Nightly was smiling. Took you long enough! She laughed. I thought I was about to become Mayhem's next torture victim from the way he was looking!

Mayhem roared in pain as he was cut, but as he want to strike Charade he was once against struck in the back of the head with a sledge hammer. If this kept up he wouldn't be able to use his magic to counter attack. The constant bashes to the head were making it too difficult for him to focus on a target an use his magic.

Bad Harmony landed beside Nightly and quickly kissed her Like I would let that happen...Harmony! Harmony reached into his bow tie and pulled out another sledge hammer, tossing it to his brother before it was launched into Mayhem's head again.

Trench squirmed slightly before one of his tendrils emerged and shot up, piercing one of Mayhem's wings, forcing him to drop to the ground

Nightly pulled out her chainsaw and revved it up. Cmon boys!!! She laughed and charged at Mayhem who was getting cut up by Charade. THIS IS W...W...WHAT YOU G...GET YOU MEANIE!!! 

Vincent stared in shock.

Then.... Mischief was heard.... he was laughing... as he struck both his mother and father down and across the room in a single second... it wasn't Mischief... it was a mutant... a creature desiring to rule over the new Equestria... He grinned a wide, shark like smile and had a red face with flowing black hair and then he had a severed neck. Nice try... but this guy is my ticket... to ruling over this pitiful land... and taking back what belongs to us... creatures of evil.... I am Silent Whisper.... and I will not let you ruin my chances of ruling over this land... as well... as keeping the creature that is your son Angel... as my wife... He was revealed, an alicorn... a mutant alicorn monster with a machine gun and a two headed axe... ready to fight and protect Mayhem as he threw a knife and severed Trench's tendril. I'm sure Mayhem can handle pretty boy down there... but you two... I'll wait until he's ready... but until then... YOU'RE MINE!! He then looked over to Harmony. All of you.... are mine... He then grinned and lifted him into the air with magic... a powerful magic.

Mommy!! Daddy! Younger Angel appeared in the doorway... His brother was off somewhere... W...What's going on!? He asked in panic. 

Mayhem's body tensed up as he felt his heart become stricken with a pain that nearly made him collapse. He wobbled and stumbled as he tried to move, but his motor functions seemed to be failing him. The world became blurry and he fell to the ground. It wasn't the blades or the relentless attacks, it was the unstable amount of radiation mixed with poison flowing through his veins that went completely unnoticed by him, being distracted by all of the fighting. His body convulsed rapidly for several seconds before his heart finally stopped and he died.

Prototype 3 stared down the beast as it died, wearing an unsettling grin on his face. His eyes wandered to the mutant child Vincent was holding. That creature had his DNA making his bite one of the most lethal attacks to exist. That, added with the radiation still in his body, still being fresh from the lab, allowed its body to make a toxin so leathal it could kill a God. Good boy he muttered under his breath

Trench lifted his little head and looked over at his grandfather, putting on a bright smile of his own. His connection with the abomination that was made by their unique blood allowed him to feel just how proud his grandfather was of him. 

Harmony and Bad Harmony's jaws dropped, they had no idea what had just happened. One second the beast was up and ready to fight and the next he was on the ground in a cold dead heap. Huh, I guess that just leaves you then. Bad Harmony said to Silent Whisper, summoning up a magic he hadn't used since he had been turned evil and tried to take over the world. His body became surrounded in the red glow as he accessed the powers he gained from Mayhem many years ago. Make your move...

He was about to respond but as soon as he opened his mouth, his middle sliced in half and Bad Harmony, Nightly... were bathed in his blood. From behind Silent there was Charade. Beaming. H..Hi daddy!

Bad Harmony shot a glance at Nightly, putting on a smile of his own Now that's my boy. He said in a strangely cocky manner. What is going through his head right now?

Honey... you know it's Mayhem that just died... I... I... it just can't be THAT easy... She said. Right?

Daddy!! He's p...p..pink in the middle! L...like a strawb..b..berry! I like strawberries daddy! Do you like strawberries?

Baddy, I don't think you understand the consequences here

What consequences?

He's dead now...he was the source of our immortality, of all of our power

Bad Harmony's smile faded as the reality of the situation finally hit him. Harmony was right, he is dead now, which means that he and his brother are vulnerable, they're mortal. He could feel the chaos magic in his body slowly dying out, now that he was actually paying attention to it. We're...we're normal...now...We're not immortal.

Harmony nodded Yes, we are

This was starting to hit Bad Harmony in a very weird way, he didn't like the idea of being mortal, of being completely vulnerable. If he died now he wouldn't be able to come back. I can't...no...

Harmony walked over to his brother and put a wing over him If it's any consolation to you, we no longer have to be fused together to survive. We can live our own lives however we want now without having to rely on the other. 

Harmony knew just how to talk to him, he perked up, but only slightly. He was glad he would have to stay fused with his brother to survive and he could now go off and live however he wanted, but that didn't change the fact that now he only had one life left to live. I need a minute He said before exiting the room with his head hung low.

Archived