Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Nightly looked at Harmony. There are two things wrong with this... one...

He died way too easily and two...

If he really is dead... then I have two husbands...

Charade followed his father but said nothing.  But then he went over to the body of Mayhem and started to inspect it...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mayhem's eyes opened, both of them were cloudy and white and he pulled himself back onto his feet. Bad Harmony stopped as he heard some kind of activity behind him and turned around to see the resurrected monster What a smart on you are He said to Nightly Yes, it should have been far more difficult to end my life, the reason it was so easy is because I chose for it to end this way. I've lived for so long and frankly, I'm bored with life now, I've done all there is to do, except for one thing. I haven't died. Mayhem's eyes rested on the two stallions who he had tortured for so long just by existing. How does it feel to have your freedom now? Is it everything you could have imagined? He asked them, watching as their inner demons started battling within their eyes That's what I thought. A draconeqqus cannot take his own life, not in it's physical body. But now, I am astral He commented, putting his arm through the wall without it even so much as moving Now I can make my decent into the after life on my own, without any of you. Bad Harmony, I'll see you in Hell He let out a monstrous laugh as the ground beneath him cracked and opened up to a large fiery pit which he happily allowed himself to fall into before the ground repaired itself  

Bad Harmony was slightly in shock as well, even in his final moments Mayhem had used them for his own gain... He shook his head angrily and left without a word. This knowledge had also dawned on Harmony as well and that upset him. The time finally came where they beat him and it turned out to be his plan from the beginning. Bad Harmony entered the room real quick. There's only one greater of us, Nightly. He's all yours. I'm leaving and with that he was off.

Harmony took a second to process what his brother had just said and ran after him Baddy wait! He called out, only to go outside and see no sign of him.W...w-what? What did he mean? Where is he going? He asked no one in particular

Nightly looked sad. Let him go sweetie... he'll come back and... Charade?... CHARADE COME BACK HERE!!! Charade ran outside... he wanted to follow his Bad father wherever he went... and he wanted to be like him... but couldn't deal with this sadness and ran off.

He looked out, wondering where he could have gone Okay...we do have a wedding to start up, don't we?

Bad Harmony made his way into the TARDIS, his mind was in a rather odd state. He needed to start over, to readjust and adapt to this new life he would be living. The only way that would happen though is if he went back, WAY back in time. Back to when things were simple, but after he had originally left. He punched in the coordinates and what time he wanted to go to, but his hoof stopped and hovered over the lever that would take him where he wanted. Something was telling him to wait

Charade was calling for him... he was afraid but his stuttering, cutesy tone was heard... it echoed around the Tardis... and he was somewhere... somewhere close but not too close.

We... we do... Nightly said. I'm going to go scold the older version of Angel first though... what was going through that fool's head?

Don't be too hard on him, he was only doing what he thought was right. It's not his fault everything went sour He said with a forced smile

Bad Harmony looked around, his mind going a million miles a second before kicking open the door. Charade! I'm here! He didn't know why he was doing what he was doing. Maybe it was so he wouldn't feel lonely, maybe in the end he did need someone with him to keep him company. The thought of being alone for the rest of his life actually scared him

He put a wing over Nightly I understand it's going to be a bit of an adventure adjusting to this, it'll be a trial for me as well. But we'll get through this, I promise He said, giving his wife a loving nuzzle with a single tear running down his face. He would miss his brother, hopefully he comes back.

He hugged his son with a tear in his eye, now he wouldn't have to be alone. I'm going back to a simpler time, back before everything turned to chaos. Would you like to come with me? He asked, silently praying he would agree to go with him

He held her and allowed her to pour her emotions onto him. She needs to let it out now, otherwise it would just build up and get worse. He petted her mane as he held her We will get through this, dear. We're strong, you especially.

Bad Harmony nodded and released his child giving him a serious look Then let's go He pulled Charade into the TARDIS and pulled the lever, letting the ship hum to life and take them back to his home. Ponyville, Physics, Flame, all of them...I'm coming home

I'm going to miss him... I just... ooh Harmony... I've always loved both of you.... so much... it's just so hard to let go... we may be together... but... it's... going to be lonely without that jerk... that stupid lovable jerk.... She laughed sadly.

Charade squealed in excitement. Wow! I've never seen something so pretty! He walked around, dazzled by the Tardis. 

He chuckled slightly at her words I know, believe me, I do. But this is his choice, all we can do is hope that one day he chooses to come back. Living in the past can be a hell in itself , and deep down he knows that.

Bad Harmony waited patiently by the console until the TARDIS came to a halt We're here...we're actually here He said as he looked over the displays. It's been so long since he'd been here and definitely in this time. He felt a strange warmth grown inside of him and a smile spread across his face Home sweet home

Nightly smiled and then looked. Let's get this wedding going shall we... Then she gave him a naughty wink. Then later tonight I'll show you what Baddy has made you miss out on... then she giggled and went to go check on Everypony. 

Charade's eyes sparkled as he went to go see what it was. It's pretty!

Harmony blushed heavily, his white fur working against him and doing nothing to hide the redness in his face. umm...okay... he said innocently. This was definately going to be an adventure.

He peaked out of the door, his heart further warming at the sight of the town he called home so many years ago. It was bright and sunny in Ponyville today and he took it all in. Taking a deep breath of the clean air around him and admiring the town. He quickly went back to the console and cleared it's memory of being here so that nopony would find him.  Once that was done he set it to travel back to where it was just before leaving and put a timer on it for ten seconds. The Tardis is going to return to it's rightful owner. Meaning we need to get out. he said, exiting the Tardis with 8 seconds left on the timer. This is your last chance. If you want to go back, do it now

Nightly went off as little Angel hugged his father's leg. What's mommy talkin about daddy?

Charade jumped out and onto his father. N...No way Daddy!! I'm s...s...stikin wi...with you! He cuddled him.

Harmony almost jumped when Angel kinda just appeared. I'll...I'll tell you when you're older. He said, not liking to keep secrets from his kids, but finding this one completely necessary to hide for a bit.

The TARDIS started up and vanished, going back to it's last location. Well then, it looks like you're stuck with me now. He said with a smile

Angel giggled and looked at his father. You look funny! Your face is all red like a watermelon!

Charade smiled back. Cmon daddy let's go! He jumped up and accidentally cracked a horn against a tree. Owwy...

Harmony shook off his blush Where is you brother? Why aren't you playing with him? He asked, wanting to desperately change the topic

You klutz He said, walking over to examine the horn. Luckily for you, my other worldly knowledge of potions can fix this easily Then it hit him, potions! He could use those to stay immortal. He couldn't actually make himself immortal, no such potion exists, but he could use them to keep him young forever. That's perfect!

Some pony gave him icecream... he keeps kissin me and tickling me and stuff... Angel blushed. So I told him to go take a walk...

Charade looked at him. How? What?

Oh...Where is he now? He asked, slightly worried that his son might be lost or something of that manner

He looked at Charade, forgetting his new company couldn't hear his thoughts Oh, right. I'll explain later, but right now we need to find a place to stay. After that I can get started on fixing your horn

Oh he's fine... he just took the walking path! He'll be back.... and maybe he'll stop being so wierd... Icecream makes him wierd daddy! Like mommy when she has Caramel! 

Charade smiled. N..No I'm okay... ive been trying to get this thing out of my head for years...

He had two horns... but he referred to them as one thing.... b...but anyways... where w..w...would we go to s..s..stay daddy?

Weird like? Oh no...That thought being in his mind and his son being in that state of mind while out in public...that might end badly. Harmony rushed out of the door and looked for his son, hoping that he wasn't getting himself into any trouble

Bad Harmony put a hoof to his chin. If I remember correctly, during one of my time shenanigan I built a shed just outside of ponyville. It should be big enough to suit both of us and the underground lab should still have all of my equipment

Mischief was eventually found, red in the face... but he wasn't having any of the girls or guys... he just kept saying there was one pony on his mind and walked off... he looked embarrassed. His pants look a bit pointy... it was kind of funny.

Charade smiled. Let's do it then daddy!! He beamed... then what his son was wearing came to his attention, this child was wearing a yellow top... that only covered his chest... it was meant for females... and it said... Sexy Girl... he was also wearing short shorts, also for girls that were black and looked a bit too tight... this kid... was too cute...

Archived