Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Harmony spotted his son and quickly noticed the predicament he was in. He flew over and swooped up his son, taking him high into the air so nopony would see them There, much better.

Once he realized what his kid was wearing he felt slightly embarrassed for him. This is a different time, he wasn't sure how ponies now would react to a stallion as flamboyant as this. Let's just get moving He said, walking to the outskirts of Ponyville and sure enough there was the old abandoned shed, still sitting in it's place, like it was untouched period

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could ask you the same thing He said, flying to a less populated area for his son to hide this problem out

He followed close behind. Once they were at the door he reached into his tie and-wait...Harmony has their tie. Damn, that means he has the key too. He looked at a window and flashed his sharp teeth, yep, perception filter is gone too. He sighed in an annoyed manner before kicking the door open, breaking the lock and making it the door slam against the other side of the wall Problem solved

He blushed. Yeah... I had a run in with some icecream... and... welp... hehehehe... Angel didn't like that too much so I took him up for taking a walk... but I had too much icecream and now I'm... y..yeah... He blushed hard.

Charade peeked in. Whoa! So cool! He said as he went inside. Daddy what'd wrong?... is it my clothes? Did I get my shirt dirty?... you looked at my body funny...

What is with this family and sweets? Really? What kind of gene is it that passes down to make this a thing? It's confusing He found a spot to land. Almost zero ponies and a bush to help hid him. Here we are He said, lowing himself and his son to the ground.

He walked pass the child and looked around the old room. It held up pretty well, he might not even have to repair anything. You're just a goofy child is all. Don't worry though, I'll be right there with you soon enough.

He tilted his head at Mischief What? Of course you can. I'm your father. You can ask me anything.

He dug his hoof into the wood and grabbed a hidden thin line of rope before pulling it up and revealing the secret entrance to his lab. After descending down the stairs he looked around and his equipment was still in perfect condition. Excellent 

He blushed. Dad... Bad Dad told me you two... did it... so... c...can I ask... who wanted to do it?... and... did you like it?... He blushed hard. It's... only because... Angel's more like you so I wanna know... how he'd feel... if we ever do... yeah...

Charade clapped his hooves adorable. Good j..j..job daddy!

He blushed slightly. Well, he and I did at a few points. It was normal where we came from, but I'm not sure how it's seen in this world so it's something we tried to hide...I guess I did enjoy it to an extent, when it wasn't forced upon me

He sifted through the room, looking at liquids and bottles of different colors before running into on that he seemed to have a particular interest in. There you are, you sexy thing. You're going to end up becoming my best friend

Harmony's features fell and he sighed Honestly, I'm not sure. I feel like he hated me...That he only tolerated me because we had to stay together. If we were to separate for too long we would just die and fuse back together. He would belittle me constantly, call me weak, say that I'm not worth the dirt I walked on...I don't know He said with a melancholy tone

He picked up the bottle and studdied it. he would need to duplicate it as much as possible. A mixture I made just in case something like this were to happen, actually it did happen for a while, but this time seems more permanent. This will keep making me young, knock my physical body back a few years so I cannot die from aging.

Sounds like he likes you to me... he just... doesnt want you to get attached... and he wants you to get stronger... He smiled. I... sometimes treat Angel like that... but when he cries... I just can't help but feel like a jerk... so I end up becoming a softy... He blushed.

Wow! That's so cool! Wait... DADDY Y...YOU'LL BECOME A...A...A TEENAGER L...LIKE ME!!! He squealed.

Well, unlike you, Bad Harmony never really had a soft spot for me. He used to beat me for fun. But, enough of the sad stuff. How's your problem treating you? He asked, avoiding as many memories of his abusive past as possible

He nodded Exactly...He quickly swallowed down the mixture. He could taste the age, it wasn't too pleasant, but that didn't stop it from working perfectly. His body suddenly went from looking like a thirty year old stallion to that of a nineteen year old. His body shivered slightly from the sudden change and his voice wasn't as deep, but his longer hair looked kind of emo on his smaller body Well, how does it look? He asked, attempting to blow a tuft of hair out of his eye

You're young, those thoughts are completely natural. Honestly, they might even get worse, but as long as you don't do something bad and don't act on them in a forced manner then you have nothing to worry about. It'll be a battle, but these battles are what build you up and make you stronger as a pony.

Really? He looked around for a reflective surface and ended up looking at an empty bottle. I have an emo kids manecut...that's a little weird

He smirked slightly. You'd better keep me away from Angel... I am the bad one after all... I don't want anything bad to happen to him... and you know I can't control myself.

Y...You look l...like a cute a...angry kid! He giggled. B...but your r...really pretty!

He sighed and rubbed his temple What am I going to do with you child.

He continued to examine his youthful features I hope mares in this time are cougars, cause it's going to be difficult picking up mares when I look like a child

Pfft! Eww! Charade giggled. You're funny daddy! Girls... kinda s..s..scare me... they always t..treat me bad and h..hurt me... so I don't date them... and they always try to touch me in wierd places so I...I break up... they say I'm s...still a virgin... then they say I....I'm lonely and dumb b..but I'm okay w...with that!

Mischief shrugged. Sell me to PlayColt magazine and make some money off of me?

He tilted his head at his son Isn't that one of the key points in dating somepony? To convince them to touch you in those places and show you a good time whilst you show them one as well.

Don't tempt me, from the looks of it you're pretty well-endowed He said with a light chuckle. He was never one for dirty humor, that was more of Bad Harmony's thing. But this new found freedom seems to be opening him up to some new things

He blushed and shook his head. I..I'm too s...scared... and... y...yeah.... He blushed hard, pouting. 

Mischief laughed. Too bad I don't have a pretty face to go along with it!

Bad Harmony put a hoof on his sons shoulder Don't worry, I'll help you figure things out. I promise

Harmony joined his son in laughter and gave him a light punch in the shoulder Shut up, you're cute enough

He smiled shyly. S..so what do we d...do now d..daddy?

He blushed. Aww dad! He laughed. Not cute enough to get the one I want the most... He sighed. Sad as it is.

In order to start new lives we need to start with one thing above all else...we need to get jobs. I should have a few connections in this timeline, so it shouldn't be too hard for me to get something. However your appearance might ward off ponies so...I think the best thing to do for you is to just keep this place cleaned up that way we can live comfortably. Sound fair?

Just give him time, you can't force something like this onto another pony. You have to let them warm up to the idea before taking the full initiative. I'm sure he'll come around.

Mmhmm! I'll cook and clean then! He smiled.

Mischief blushed. If he's anything like you dad... his good nature won't allow it... He smiled. But thanks anyways... I.... I think I'm a bit calmer now... should we head back?

Okay, I'll talk to my friend Physics one of these days, maybe he can give me a job in his shop. Hopefully he still sees me as a friend. I'm not sure how long I've been gone in this timeline. Alright, we have a plan! High hoof He said, rasing a hoof, his now child-like brain getting the better of him

Oh, we should! We have a wedding to attend! He quickly grabbed Mischief and flew back to the building and trotted through the door, hopefully we aren't late

Archived