Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Wow! Everypony is still getting ready... He said, all of the ponies hurrying as Vincent was right in front of the door, going off with the more feminine children to go get ready. Oh hi guys! He laughed. Scared me! Proto already left with the guys so I'm going to get ready myself. Nightly is in the kitchen... baking and scolding Angel at the same time.

Charade high hooved him and laughed. Youre silly daddy!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harmony chuckled That poor child, I'll go make sure she doesn't hurt him too badly He said, walking into the kitchen to find his wife and aged child

He caught on to what he had just done and shook his head Right, younger mind. I'm gonna be like that every so often

She smiled when he came in.. she was with four kids... they were five star cooks so she was helping with the food. Hello honey! I gave Angel a talk and now hes picking flowers outside for the wedding... he's behind that door.... What's the matter Mischief?... Mischief had immediately looked behind the door but had only cracked it open. D...dad... He blushed.

It's okay daddy! He smiled. Y..You're still th...the coolest ever! 

Okay? He walked over and peeked into the crack, not quite sure what he was going to find.

That's probably a good idea. I need to get started in here and make sure I have enough potions to last me basically forever

It was Angel and Mischief, the older ones of course. But... Mischief had Angel against a wall and was grabbing his rear while Angel and Mischief were kissing. S...stop it... we're gunna get in trouble... Mischief then grinned and said. Good... Cause then that means I'm doin it right.... He chuckled before going right back to it ad the younger him blushed. O...Oh gosh...

Okay! He went to do cleaning and was actually doing pretty good... he was like the king of clean.

He turned back to the younger version of his son What did I tell you? You just have to be patient.

Bad Harmony climbed out of the cellar and looked around We should have called you Mister Clean, great job.

He cocked and eyebrow at him Would you want me to come in and stop you?

He patted his sons head and walked around. Yes, this place will be just like home again. 

He blushed hard at the thought. N...No... I... Understand... He said as he shut the door. 

He smiled and eventually the house was the cleanest he'd ever seen...

That's what i thought He said, backing away from the door to leave the two be.

I need to go out and find Physics about that job. I'll be back soon and hopefully with a new door lock too. Bye hun He said before leaving

Bye daddy! Charade waved with a feather duster... he looked like a little housewife... Have a good day!

Mischief was given a job as the taste tester. Wanna help him honey? Nightly asked as she sat Mischief down and gave him a sample of a sweet.

After several hours of searching he couldn't seem to find his friend. He'd have to keep tracking him down. He's the only normal pony who understands his special circumstances and would be willing to hire him if he was in a tight spot. He'll keep looking tomorrow, it's was starting to get late and he had more than given up. He found a coin purse on the ground with enough bits in it to by a drink so he purchased a six pack of some cheep alcohol...well he tried, the clerk thought he was way too young, so in the end he knocked out the stallion and stole the drinks before making his way back home I'm home!

Of course, but don't give the poor boy any ice cream. He's gone through enough today He commented, winking at his son before taking position to try out a few of the things they had So how much time do we have before the wedding actually starts?

Two hours... The cake is almost done... Oh goodness! And there is still much to do... She popped a spoonful of cake into their mouths... tasting of honey and vanilla.

Hello daddy! Welcome home! Look! I found an apron! See? He twirled around to show the pink apron... it had lace around the sides with a little heart in the middle... acting as a pocket. The house was clean and the beds were made.... He smiled until he noticed the alcohol... he flinched and his ears went down... he looked very unhappy... but tried to hide it... it was easy to tell that his smile was now fake.

He swallowed the cake and took a second to form an opinion. Honey isn't usually something I enjoy, but this is really good. Great job sweetie He finished, giving her a peck on the cheek and smiling at her

Being able to read features as well as he could he was able to tell something was bothering him. Normally he wouldn't care, but for some reason this was bothering him. What? What's wrong? Are you okay?

She smiled, aaand.... How about some peanut butter squares? She popped one into his mouth and gave some to her son... Mischief didn't like peanut butter as much as his father but he always had a craving for it. 

He whimpered. I...I'm sorry... I don't like alcohol... it... makes ponies very mean... and lustful.... He blushed apologetically. A...And it put me into heat when I had it... and I did bad things... yet I've stayed a virgin.... I... I don't want other ponies to do bad stuff... The kid must have thought that his problem with alcohol was for all ponies... he had never really been outside with other ponies after all...

Harmony happily chewed the square to nothing and swallowed with a content sigh Very delicious, my sweet. Just how much are we making though. I understand that we have a big family, but then we should have gotten started hours ago.

He blinked a few times before replying. Child, alcohol effects ponies in different ways depending on who they are. For me, it makes me ridiculously happy. Granted, I act like a complete moron from time to time, but I'm having the time of my life doing it. He explained. If you don't want to partake then that's fine, but it's not stopping me. He pulled out one of the bottle and bit the cap off of it before taking a quick drink.

Not too much.... just enough.... and lots of meat... She said, cutting up some type of meat. And kissed his cheek... that was until Angel came in... and poked Mischief's shoulder then whispered something into Mischief's ear that made him blush and then Angel left as his brother blushed hard. Dagnab that brother of mine...

Charade tilted his head and went outside... he came back in with some strawberries after a bit... he had eaten some though and he looked like they were giving him a hard time, he looked like he was in heat...D...Daddy... I found S...Strawberries... heheh... but....d...d...daddy... mhhnn~... a...are strawberries s...supposed to m...make hahh~ you f...f...feel f...funny? nnh~ I... I feel s...so... h...hot... Ahhn~♡ It had begun.... those strawberries... were his Sweet that reacted with his body to put him into heat... first non candy Item that put a family member into heat.

((Welp... daddy has a problem on his hooves))

((Why you do dis to me?))

Harmony looked over at Mischief to see his odd facial placement What's got you so flustered over there? Did I miss out on something fun?

Bad Harmony eyed his son for a moment, taking a second to fully realize what was going on. Oh for the love of...How does this keep happening. Damn you Nightly, you and your weird genetic food fetish! He put his attention back on Charade, not very well knowing what to do...he could make him sit on a bag of frozen peas? He didn't know! But then again he was cute...

(( Because I'm Evil! try to get out of this one >XD ))

Mischief looked at his dad. H...He wants to take a shower with me.... Mischief blushed. That kid knows better... 

He giggled and squeaked, he was wobbly and he fell on his father, bringing them onto the floor, as he nuzzled his neck. S....Sorry..... He said, still red in the face. Hehe~ You're soft daddy~ He giggled, purring as he popped a strawberry into his father,s mouth and then one into his own, Strawberry juice on his face...

Does he? Or are you about to miss out on one of your best opportunities to get with him? He teased, wondering how long it would be before his son shot down the hallway like a rocket.

He stared awkwardly at Charade, spitting the strawberry on the floor and throwing his son onto his back. Once he was up Bad Harmony walked over to the bed and tossed Charade onto it. Go home, you're drunk! He growled and smacked himself in the head. Stupid teenage brain. You're in a very difficult state right now, you need to rest.

He blushed and looked at the hallway door, Angel was leaning against the door and he was smiling and he was wagging his tail as Mischief got up and followed him.

He blushed. Cooing. D....daddy? Do you think I'm cute? He asked.... This kid....

Harmony sighed Sometimes I wonder how our family functions. We're all just so weird XP

Bad Harmony face hoofed. Go to bed or I'm putting you on a leash

Archived