Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

She giggled. I hardly understand it myself... I must be a superhero!

Charade pouted. D...Daddy! Don't t..tease like t..that! Y...you scared me! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He raised a brow at her Yeah, hero, you go ahead and keep telling yourself that

Mmm, I love it when you call me daddy This time he couldn't say it with a straight face, he ended up nearly busting his gut laughing

I'm only joking... I am no hero but I am your wife... and that's all that matters to me. Nightly smiled.

Charade blushed hard and covered his face. DADDDYYYYY!!! He whined.

Harmony went completely still That...was sooo cheesy He said with a laugh but very true with that he gave her a tender kiss, thinking back on how things had changed so much in all these years, especially since he met her. And to think, a week before I met you, Baddy already had his eyes on another mare and was about ready to have us pursue her

Okay! Okay, I'll stop...for now. Bad Harmony made his way down to his lab and began rummaging through a few boxes. Everything seems to still be in tact. Honestly I'm not sure where to go from here

She laughed. Wouldn't put it past him! She nuzzled him. I'm just glad we got together.

Hmm... I dunno... Charade got an evil smirk on his face as he walked down behind his father and seductively whispered into his ear. Daddy~

• 3 weeks later...

One extra day is all it would have taken. I'm just glad you got to sweep me off of my hooves when you did my knight in shining armor. XP

Bad Harmony's ear twitched as his son said this. So that's how he wants to play huh? He put on an evil smirk of his own and turned around, pressing Charade up against a wall. His face was hovering so that their lips were just inches from each other Sweetheart, I'm warning you, don't start something you can't finish. He said in a dominating tone

She hugged him. Good thing I'm fast~♡

Charade shuddered and hesitated for a moment before letting himself slightly let his shorts slip down his hips and expose his panties a bit. Then try me~

On the inside however... he was screaming in pure terror, oh jeeze! Please don't actually do anything! Oh dear! I couldn't handle something like that Oh my goodness! He thought as he smirked back at his father.

Harmony smiled "I can't even imagine how my life would be without you"

"You are just setting yourself up for a world of disaster." Bad harmony says as he started removing his sons cloths. "This is your last chance to back out." He said with a smirk

Nightly nuzzled his neck and purred. Single... and searching.

Charade took a bit longer to react now, he was not sure how far Bad Harmony would actually take this but he took the chance. I...I was raised a...around stallions who t...took risks... now i...it's my t...turn.

Charade was trembling now, actually a little scared but he tried not to show it.

Harmony chuckled to himself. "That or dead."

Bad Harmony could tell Charade was getting uncomfortable, but he would need to teach guys soon that challenging him was a big no no. He grabbed Charade's mane and pulled him into a deep and somewhat forceful kiss, making sure to leave enough leahway for him to escape if he really wanted to

Probably the first one. Nightly kissed him passionately and smirked into said kiss.

Charade blushed and quickly backed away, covering his face and shaking his head. I...I'm sorry d...daddy I... I cant handle stuff l...like this... He squeaked.

He chuckled Probably...wow...being mortal is going to be so odd

There we go Bad Harmony aid victoriously For a second I thought you were actually going to go for it. You had me surprised.

Nightly giggled and gave a naughty smile. Maybe... but now I get to show you  thing or two~♡

Charade blushed. O...Oh n..no! I...I could never! His face was super red now and he looked adorably flustered. I... I bet your way too big f...for me... Then Charade's face got redder. Wait... OH... OH DEAR! I MEAN.... OH GOODNESS!!

Harmony blushed, having an idea of what she meant, but no being entirely sure as well. What do you mean? He asked nervously

Bad Harmony held on to his smirk and raised a brow at Charade Really now? Is that the only reason you don't want to have a father-son night together? Charade really was making this WAY too easy.

Nightly giggled. You'll see tonight... just how bad I can be~♡ let's put it at that...

Charade covered his face, fuzzy and flustered. Oh D...DEAR! N...No... I didn't... myuu!

He gulped, part of him being utterly terrified, while anther part was becoming increasingly eager. Okay He said submissively

Kid, right now, your best bet would probably be sewing your mouth shut and never speaking again. He said with a laugh, then stopping when he realized that Charade might actually do that. I mean that figuratively.

Nightly giggled. I'm only messing with you sweetie... I would never be rough on you.

Charade just blushed hard and turned from his father, arms hugging his body tightly, he was very paranoid... of what was the true question however.

Well... He began, nervously What if I...wanted you to be rough...?

Bad Harmony threw a hoof over Charade and pulled him into is chest, before messing up his mane with a hoof You're such a goof, Charade

Nightly looked at him and tilted her head, she was surprised he would say something so lewd. "Only if you wanted." She smiled gently. "Where did that come from anyways?"

Charade squeaked and looked up at his father, a small smile on his face as the gold of his eyes twinkled within the dark, royal blue and making his eyes look like the moon in the sky.

"I w...wuv you!"

Harmony shrugged I'm not entirely sure. He explained I feel strangely different, but not at all at the same time. It's like, not having Baddy with me is opening me up to a more...adventurous side of life...uh oh..

Bad Harmony chuckled ad pulled his son into a light embrace I love you too kiddo...wait a minute he passed for a second. Did he really just tell Charade that he loved him so openly? He's never done that for anyone, ever. Even with Nightly he was reluctant to say those words What the hell?

Nightly giggled and smiled. "You are becoming braver! And becoming your own pony!" She looked happy.

Charade giggled and cuddled his father. "You're silly daddy!"

He smiled at fist, but then he frowned I'm actually not sure how to feel about that. I've never really been my own pony before. I'm honesty kind of scared...

Yeah He said, mostly to himself I'm silly...

Nightly hugged him. "Don't be... youll be fine."

Charade pouted. I...I heard t..that you m...meanie... but that d...doesn't matter... d...daddy! I w...wanna work t...too!

He put on a nervous smile, doing his best to be brave about the situation I'll try...

His ears folded and his head shot up You what?

She smiled. "I know you can!"

Charade looked shy but he said. "Yesterday... I...I met a stallion... a...and he knew I was a b...boy but he h...handed m...me this!" Charade held up a poster, a poster for modeling... for.... PlayColt.... Oh boy......

"H...He said I w...was a....n...n...natural beauty.... whatever t...that means..." Charade must have not understood what this meant but the poster was also just advertising modeling for safe products... such as candy and soda.... it looked innocent enough.... a bit too innocent for a PlayColt company...

"A...And he s...said it was safe... I...I wanna be able to help out a...and work.... e...even if it isn't this j...job... I w...wanna work in some way.... I d...don't wanna be I....in the house all of the t...time! Charade begged. P...Please daddy?

Archived