Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prototype thought for a moment. Anyone who looked at him could see the gears turning in his head until thy started spinning out of control and making a mess I got it! He grabbed Harmony's face and pulled it close to his, part of him was hopeing that Nightly would walk in for this next part. Give me some sugar, baby! And with that he shoved his tongue down Harmony's throat, causing him to jerk back and push Prototype off of him Oh sweet Celestia! That was awful! He said as he spat every which way While Prototype laid on his back and laughed

He was still a little ruffled from the scare, so important information like this was being slowly processed as he started to walk back to his wife

Way to be subtle

He grabbed Vincent's face an pulled it close Do you have a death wish? Baddy knows pranks and he'd call us out on it, but if he didn't know it was a prank he would go ballistic and start smashing everything

He stood still Survival 101, don't attack something unless you know you're gonna win. I know Baddy, He'll literally kill us. I'm not taking the chance

It's baddy...Killing is killing. He does it for fun. Hell, guarding that park isn't the only job he's had. He once told me that he was a torturer for prisoners who were witholding important information

Archived