Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O...Oh... I forgot.... I'm supposed to stay inside... I... I was always l...left outside. Anarchy said in embarrassment. S...Sorry... He blushed. W...where do you want me to go?

He stared at Angel with a confused look, wondering what was going through that little ponies head. Alright, but no funny business. 

He walked over to Angel and quickly whispered If that thing so much as blinks wrong you tell me

I highly doubt he'll cause any trouble. He grinned somewhat... sinisterly at Anarchy who shuddered fearfully while Angel led him to his room. Dad... I feel like something is wrong with Angel... Mischief finally said. He's been acting so strange... Anarchy isn't even his real name... Angel knows it... he's going to try to hurt him or something... to find out who he is I just know it!! He panicked. Angel hates secrets he will destroy him mentally... I'm so sorry Blue...Aah...I... Then Mischief blushed. Ah... I... I mean... Anarchy.... I... Crap... He had looked very worried and revealed Anarchy's true name.

EXCUSE ME!? Do you really think I'm that weak? I let you win old man... don't think I won't destroy you! And... and... is that... the patty cake song? He then was quiet as the sound of giggling and childish song resonated from Angel's room. Huh?

He was about to unleash vocal hell on his son until he heard the sounds as well Angel...and Anarchy...You know what, I don't even care anymore. Mischief, do you father a favor and make his head explode. It's easier just to regenerate and be fully restored than have to deal with everything that goes on here

Mischief then became quiet... and began to grin slowly... eyes blue he looked up with a sickly Cheshire grin and said. But it's fun to watch you suffer... I am... You after all... Aren't I daddy? Aren't I just your accidental DEMON!!?? YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE ACCIDENTS!!!? DAD WE ARE A RESULT OF YOU AND MOM GETTING TOO EXCITED ABOUT WHATEVER AND NOT BEING CAREFUL! AND I HATE YOU FOR IT!! YOU CREATED US!!! YOU CREATED TWO CHILDREN AND YOU ONLY WANT ANGEL!!! I'M THE TRUE ACCIDENT!!! I AM YOUR WORST FEAR!!! A CHILD CREATED FROM THE BAD SIDE!! THE ONE THAT YOU'LL EVENTUALLY GET RID OF BECAUSE I CAN'T LIVE UP TO EXPECTATION AND I'M JUST A DEMON!!! He then breathed deeply... he looked so angry and so sad then screamed in an ungodly tone. HAVEN'T YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT I DON'T WANNA BE THE MISTAKE!!??? HAVEN'T YOU EVER EVEN PONDERED THAT I WANT TO BE SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL ACCEPT!? NO!!! YOU NEVER WILL ACCEPT ME BECAUSE I'M THE DEMON AND THAT IS WHY YOU GUYS NAMED ANGEL AFTER GOOD AND ME AFTER EVIL BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT IT TOO OBVIOUS SO YOU NAMED ME MISCHIEF!! He then flinched... beyond enraged and screamed. I HATE YOU!!!! And ran out of the house.

Great, now he's throwing a tantrum...Bad Harmony, being much bigger and faster than his son, especially when he took flight shot out of the door and grabbed Mischief and flew miles upon miles into the sky before finding a cloud to rest on as he held his child. You really are like me, you're looking purely at the bad and your mind is stubborn and completely one sided. You weren't the mistake, you were both mistakes. Mistakes that I couldn't be happier to have. He quickly slapped himself, forcing Harmony to stay out of it No, this one is mine! I am a monster, but that doesn't mean I don't care! He took a breath and turned his attention back to his son. He looked angry, as always, but he had an odd look in his eyes, one of sympathy. Mischief, I do not mean to treat you the way I do, I am merely taking after my fathers hoof steps. His name was Tough Love and he lived up to that name. His cutie mark was a heart made of stone, no better a representation of what was beating inside of him. He raised me in far worse a way than I do you. It wasn't because he was ashamed though, he didn't regret having me nor resent me. He raised me in such a nature that he knew would make me strong; strong enough to protect myself and Harmony He was doing his best to explain, but he didn't know if Mischief understood. He could only hope. The relationship we have is the same as my family back in that horrible world. A loving mother, a cold-hearted father, and two young colts. One who's heart was as pure as the sun, and another who's was blacker than the dark side of the moon. Sound familiar? I'm doing what I do to protect you, to make you more than you could strive to be on your own. I didn't want you to have things easy, I wanted you to have to work for the things you wanted and not be subjected to things such as a..."master"...

Dad... Mischief looked up. But Anarchy... was the only one who really comforted me... I...I've known him for some time... and I... He looked down. He's trained me dad... he didn't just beat the crap out of me and leave me there... like a certain some pony does. He grumbled. He has taught me things like kindness... how to be gentle... how to help out and also... he has taught me how to destroy... Dad... that kid doesn't even know his own strength... remember that time I came home with my wings broken and I blamed it on ice? He did that... by accident... he may be sugar sweet and would never even think to harm a fly but he could destroy every thing... dad... he's so kind... so much younger than me and I was the one who wanted him... he didn't want to become my master but I made him... Dad... I just wanna be like you... with a bit of kindness... I wanna be strong but gentle... and that's what he is... but dad... I belong to him... I have decided that! And you cannot stop it! He snapped. N...Now lemme go! I don't like hugs!

He flew and then grabbed his father and tried to scare him by pulling him in a nosedive. Daddy I never said I forgave you for kicking my tail. He grinned evilly.

He let his body go limp and held an expressionless look on his face, as he knew how he could flip this and make Mischief at the very least feel bad. Bad Harmony closed his eyes and his fur started to shine a bright white as his mane seemed to drain out all of the black and turn yellow. Harmony shook his head and opened his eyes What? What's happening? He asked, not realizing his current situation

Crap... He growled. That coward is too chicken to take it like a stallion. He swooped and dumped his father into a nearby pond and flew over it. Sorry dad... Bad Dad chickened out of a fight so he tried to get me to do something I'd regret. He growled. But I know him... All Too Well...

He shook the water out of his mane ​Yeah, I saw that. He likes to play dirty, but he's not one to chicken out. I can't say I know what's going on in his mind, but he seems to be trying to connect with you in his own way. 

He frowned. I need to become strong... one day... I'll surpass even my father... Angel even.... and then... I'll rule against all... but not under an evil rule but i will be controlling... then I shall defeat the higher powers.... and then.... I will take Angel for my own.... and we will live together... even.... if I have.... His eyes slowly began to turn blue... to take him by force.... He then shook his head and his eyes became neon green again as he apologized and explained that he was happy his father was trying to connect with him but he'd rather just have Bad Dad be himself and take him on.

Harmony couldn't help but laugh softly at Mischief. You're so much like your father, its adorable, and almost horrifying. My father was cruel ad heartless and Baddy enjoyed it for some reason. He worked his tail off to become stronger so that he one day could...He froze for a minute before clearing his throat I'm glad you've become so ambitious, but please don't make the same mistakes Baddy has 

He pulled his father out and sat him on the ground. Dad... I just want to be more like you guys... and I.... I just want Angel to love me more than a brother... I know it's sick but I care so much... but... what did dad want to do that you are so afraid to say?

He sighed, forming a frown on his face Baddy looked up to our father, but in an odd way. He had a lot of respect for him, which is why he desperately wanted to be so much like him. He wanted to be better than him and be capable of taking his life

Hmm... Dad... Father and I were born to be bad... to be evil... and you and Angel were born to be pure and good... yet Angel and I are separate and have a piece of one another... I want to be more like father... but I do not wish to kill him... yet... I wish to beat him at his own game... and then Angel may accept me as more than a sibling... then I will be powerful and strong enough to rule all... Don't you see father I want to rule the world... with Angel.... and you two by my side... Mother as well... He was being serious about this.

His eyes widened in shock ​Mischief you can't just his eyes were suddenly surrounded by dark grey rings That's my boy! He shook his head and the rings dissipated.  As I was saying, you can't just take over the world, it isn't right. Not only that, but it is next to impossible, unless you're a family of immortals with a time machine at your...disposal...He then started mentally arguing with his brother about his continuous interruptions and how he was setting a bad example

Archived