Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Mischief was grinning. It's so funny to watch you two bicker..... you know I am also a threat to all of you.... especially to Angel.... Angel is the reason I stick around.... and.... father.... if you care about him at all I'd recommend not leaving him alone with me... as... I could never.... resist that.... sweet.... flesh.... He licked his sharp teeth but then shook his head, growling.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the more you pry the more difficult it is to keep him buried. He stopped and put on a pained expression He has a habit of...what the hay is he doing!? There was a bright red flash and suddenly Bad Harmony was standing behind his brother. He wasn't wearing the perception filter though so his sharp teeth were completely exposed as well. It was starting to get crowded in there.

Mischief floated. Heehee you two are so unstable... I bet you'd lose a fight to your older brother in a second... I bet you two just hate one another... always fighting and always getting mad because you two can't understand... heehee hee it's so funny... makes me sick actually... that you two cannot get along... such horrid examples for their children... shame on you... I would expect this of bad father but not you good dad... but enough... I'm done with this... BAD FATHER I HAVE BEEN TRAINING SO PLEASE FIGHT ME AGAIN!!! AND THIS TIME DON'T HOLD BACK!

Bad Harmony grinned, flashing his demon-like teeth as he took a step toward Mischief. He was, however, cut off by his brother. He shot Harmony a dirty look to which he replied with No, this isn't right. You can't just start fighting our son. You're immortal, not onnly that, but you're also a grown stallion. There is no reason for you to fight a child, let alone your own flesh and blood!

Bad Harmony shoved his brother This is where I am the better father. You let our children become weak by not teaching them how to fight. It's always "You should walk away or talk out your problems." That's not how things work in the real world. The real world is like wildlife, eat or be eaten. Kill or die. That was how we were raised and that's how they should be raised He said, motioning a hoof toward their child. 

Brother, this is a different world almost entirely. This world doesn't know destruction like ours-

But our family does, our blood does!

Look at you, still being an agressive beast, just like back when we were young. I know you wanted to be like father, but what if our mother saw you this way.

Bad Harmony's pupils shrunk to pinpricks as he glared at Harmony with death in his eyes. I...am going...to murder you...

Mischief now knew that he made a huge mistake and needed to fix it before something horrible happened to his good father so he flew in front of his Bad father and held out his mace. No... It's me your going to kill....

Bad Harmony's dark fur slowly shifted to a deep powerful red as bone like spikes started growing out of his joints and a set of large ram horns. His cutie mark twisted and bent until his signature mark turned into a ram skull; finally the feathers on his wings started burning away revealing a set of large bat-like wings. Get out of my way, runt He said, shoving mischief to the side

Mischief...run...His father pleaded This isn't going to end well no matter what, I might as well let him get his rage out. Now go! 

The beast now stood in front of Harmony, fire and smoke seeing from his nostrils with every breath

Mischief interfered again. NEVER!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST BEFORE YOU TOUCH MY FATHER YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!!! Mischief then rammed his Mace into the creature's stomach and sent him flying into the lake with a simple twirl then held it at him. NOPONY HURTS MY FATHER BUT ME!!!

The water started to boil the second he landed. walking out his coat and mane instantly dried itself. He didn't seem to take any damage from the attack. His body became encased in fire and he vanished, reappearing behind them. Harmony soon foun himself being grabbed from behind before becoming encased in flames with the beast and vanishing along with him. Leaving Mischief alone in the forest with no sign of them to be found

DAD!!!!! He screamed. No... NO!!! He then became so enraged... he started to turn black... he flew around searching and soon gave up... flying home... angry the house became noisy with the screaming of the younger brother... then a chilling silence.

It wouldn't be until several hours later that Harmony found his way home. His body was twisted an mangled, a bone stuck clearly out of one of his hooves causing him to limp, his rib cage seemed to have been shattered and judging from the indent in his skin one of his lungs had collapsed. His face had been burned, leaving half of it without fur. The skin around one of his eyes was swollen while the eye itself was gone. He limped into the light and eyed his body. He could see where chunks of his body was either cut, torn, or bitten and he was disgusted. After maybe 10 agonizing minutes of walking he made it to the door, opening with a lot more effort than it really needed before falling into the house

Much of the house had tear marks in it... and furniture was destroyed... as Angel ran over to his father, crying. Daddy!! He looked horrified... he too had battle scars but not normal ones... he had quite a few hickeys on his neck and some bitemarks along his side but also some scratches as he pulled his father's body onto a bed and cleaned up his wounds as much as he could... He had done very well and managed to stop blood from pouring out too fast... and finally he said. Daddy Big brother... hurt me... and I'm scared... He then covered his father and laid next to him... hoping for the response...

He couldn't move and in his beaten state he almost didn't hear what his son had told him. Harmony forced himself to turn so he could face Mischief. What happened? You're not hurt too bad are you?

Daddy! Angel cried. No... not hurt... but Big brother tried to do wierd stuff to me... and then Anarchy got him off of me and made me hide... then he was gone... I'm scared Daddy... I want everything to be happy again... I wanna fix you and have Everypony good again... He cuddled his father and laid next to him... hoping that it would ease his pain... he was after all very soft.

He smiled and nuzzled his son Angel, daddy needs to ask a favor of you He said, still smiling to bring as much comfort to him as possible with this request. Baddy tortured me, and worst of all, he let me live. I am in a lot of pain and if you want me to feel better...I need you to kill me

Harmony's body instantly regenerated and he reappeared in with a flash of a bright blue light. He was standing up straight and tall, completely renewed and rejuvenated, with no evidence of him having so much as a scratch

Angel looked scared still... he hugged his father and thus began to cry, afraid of his brother and afraid of what was happening to Blueberry... and most of all... afraid and angry at his Bad father. Daddy... What happened to Bad Daddy?

Harmony grew tense at the mention of his brother. He's...he's letting out some anger right now.

The sound of the front door being kicked open echoed throughout the house. Harmony...come out, come out wherever you are

Angel was mad and decided to walk out.... he understood now what he had to do as he said. Sorry Daddy... and locked his father in the bedroom and walking towards his Bad Father. Hey Daddy... He rammed into his stomach before he could react and sent them both toppling out of the door and onto the ground. He looked furious so furious in fact that it almost sent a chill down Bad Harmony's spine but soon he looked lovingly and worriedly at his Bad father. Please Daddy violence isn't the answer to this... I dont wanna have to hurt you again... please... He then bravely hugged the creature... he was of course expecting to be ripped apart. I...If you wanna hurt Good Daddy you'll h...have to hurt me too!

((This got longer than I expected :razz: ))

Bad Harmony raised a hoof and struck the child before throwing him into the house. However, Angel became surrounded in a blue aura that protected him from the impact, doing more damage to the house than anything else. Harmony suddenly appeared in a flash of light, temporarily blinding Bad Harmony.

Bad Harmony found himself being pinned down by his brother. His coat was literally glowing as were his eyes. He had his wings spread out, which seemed to stretch for miles, and the cutie mark they shared had been changed into a sword with wings.

Harmony was glaring daggers at his corrupt brother You can do whatever you want to me, but don't you dare touch my son!

So, now you want to man up and fight? Bad Harmony headbutt Harmony, slamming his ram-like horns into his skull and making him stumble. This gave Bad Harmony time to get back  on his hooves. Now you have a choice, either you fight me, or I kill him.

Harmony summoned a sword into his hoof So be it. Harmony swung his blade at Bad Harmony, but he managed to catch it with the bone-like spikes coming out of his body, allowing him to snap the weapon in half. As the blade broke Bad Harmony swung his hoof, connecting with the side of his brothers head and leaving a large gash in its wake. Harmony quickly summoned a new sword and stabbed into his brothers midsection repeatedly, which only seemed to make Bad Harmony more aggressive with his strikes. After ten minutes of continuous beating between them they were both beaten, bruised, and losing a lot of blood.

The two brothers stood opposite of each other. Bad Harmony summoned a wave of fire around his body that seemed to heal him, as he did this the world behind him started to fade to black. Harmony did the same, only it was his blue aura that healed him and the world behind him was faded to white. Face it, we're too strong, we're immortal. This battle will never end.

We may both be immortal, but I am stronger.

Bad, this needs to stop. The longer we are in these forms, the more this world is in danger. Look around you, it's our universe all over again! Bad Harmony looked around, seeing one half of the world being consumed in darkness while the other was being driven into a bright blinding light. Bad Harmony's eyes went back to their normal blue color as the memories of his home world came flooding back to him. This needs to stop, otherwise everything we've worked for here will be gone. The whole universe will become consumed, one disappearing completely while the other burns. Think about the ponies that will die, think about your son, our family.

Bad Harmony though about Mischief and Angel, even turning his head to face the child. He may process powers straight out of hell, but he wasn't an idiot. He knew what had to be done. Bad Harmony started walking toward his brother, his body slowly reverting back to its normal pony form. Harmony did the same. As they did this the areas around them started to go back to their original state. I did this for my son, but no matter what, I'll hate you until the day death finally greets me with open arms. He said with his usual stern look.

I would expect nothing less. Harmony replied with a smile.

Angel looked at them both and tears started dripping down his face and he was about to say something when Mischief's body flew across the clearing and through the window only to show Blueberry trying to stop him without hurting him as he got up and Hissed like a snake then bolted towards him and attacked, finally Blueberry cried and had to use his full power to make Mischief stop his destructive path and before he could blast it Angel got in the way only to be used by his brother. What's the matter Blueberry? Won't shoot with my sweet little treat by my side? He chuckled and licked the side of Angel's face as Blueberry shuddered. STOP IT!!! Why would you do this? Why Would I do this?... Oh Blueberry why it's because I'm not sweet as sugar like you and Angel... but don't worry... you'll be one pretty pet... or... one pretty slave... He then grabbed him and opened his black as night wings, grinning and Laughed turning towards his fathers. I have found my true potential... Killing you two!! He attacked.

Harmony shoved his brother to the side, but only for Bad Harmony to do the same and send him flying a few feet to the side. Bad Harmony grabbed his son by the neck and pinned him to the ground beneath him, adding almost enough pressure to shatter his windpipe. You're a fool, Mischief; an abomination to this world. You're a beast, a monster. A creature full of nothing but rage and hate...You're so much like your father. He released Mischief from his grasp and took a step back. I never gave you the love you needed, the love you deserved. I was treating you how my father treated me because I wanted you to be as strong as I. I see now that I was wrong. You're not me, you shouldn't end up like me. I'm a cold cruel beast straight out of the darkest part of existence. You don't deserve that. If killing me will satisfy you urges and free you of your blood-lust, then do it. But do not touch my brother. There is only one who may cause harm to him and that is me, period.

Mischief looked at his father and then at his brother and friend... he then looked down and went back to normal... he walked over and hugged Bad Harmony, weeping. Dad... I... He couldn't speak... he was quiet and shocked at his father's sudden kindess and just hugged him, wiping sway his tears. I'm.... so... Sorry. ..*hic* Thank you... He then let go and turned then walked over to his little brother and apologized then out of no where he told Angel his true feelings. Angel just stared with wide eyes as Mischief said. Angel... I'm so sorry... but I cannot lie anymore... I.... Love... you.... And kissed him dead on the lips, stepping back and looking straight into the young and shocked brother's face while he stood blushing.

The two brother merely watched in silence. Granted this sort of behavior was frowned upon in this world, but where they were from it was a lot more common than one may think. They didn't mind it, as long as they were happy.

Angel just stared and then looked at Mischief, unsure of what to say or do and he finally decided as he walked up to Mischief and held up a hoof as if he were going to smack him and as Mischief braced for impact Angel then kissed him on the lips. That's for being brave... He smiled and then slapped him. And that's for not telling me sooner. He then kissed him again and said. But that one was just to confuse you! Hee hee! Silly! Mischief then sighed in releif. So you aren't disgusted? Hmm... no... surprised you'd fall for some pony as ugly as me and also fall for a wimp but I am a bit shocked you thought I'd beat you up... I will admit that I do not feel that way about you but I will also give you a chance... He hugged the noq Relaxed Mischief. But no naughty stuff! He blushed as Mischief grinned. Why not...? Be...Because no! Awwe... can I at least feel those soft curves? N..No!! Quit it! Heheheh! Whyyyy? Are you scared? Now you stop that! Angel blushed furiously as Blue got up and limped over then separated the two before Mischief could get a good slap. Are you okay sirs? Blue asked. He was badly broken, his face was cracked around one eye as if he were rock and his crystal leg was shattered, the poof and slightly cotton candy-like stuff at his tailtip was missing yet he still managed to smile and care about the others yet before they could reply to him Angel cut him off... he looked at them with anger. How could you hate your brother after you've shared so much together...? After you've grown up and protected eachother!? You two... make me sick!! Especially YOU!!! He pointed towards Bad Harmony. You tortured good Daddy because you were mad... you let him live and then came to torture him more... You disgust me... I do not hate you... but I also will never trust you the same way I used to... AND YOU!! He pointed to Harmony. Taking it and not even asking why... not even trying to fix it... it's awful... It's... so painful seeing you two even exist because you two hate eachother and yourselves... why... do you despise eachother?... why can't you just learn to forgive and love again...? He whimpered. Why can't you just care about eachother like I'm sure you did... before you found you were brothers? He must have overheard Bad Harmony tell Mischief about how he admitted to doing wierd stuff with Harmony.

Archived