Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

He shuddered, shaking at his father's gaze. Our entire family is Mafia... or at least... they are labeled as such... most of us don't like saying that we are.... He said fearfully.

My Master put this THING into my head... be...BEFORE I w...was b...brave enough t...to fight! Charade stuttered angrily as he started to clean his wound and had the goo seal itself onto his wound. NOW I... I'M S...STRONGER!!! A...AND I...I'LL FIGHT!!! AND I...I WON'T L...LET HIM H...HAVE YOU W...WHEN Y...YOU DIE D...D...DADDY!! I...I'LL FIGHT H..HIM WITH M...MY BARE H...HOOVES!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is he so scared of him? Was he really that monster that Charade described him as? Very well. Carry on He said, wanting this conversation to end.

Dude! Calm the f**k down! You're riled up enough to give us both a heart attack.

He walked away quickly... as for the teen... they followed him... such a tough stallion... looked so afraid of Harmony. Don't mind him Daddy... He's just shy~ a rather seductive voice said from behind him.

S...Sorry... I... He started to look sad. He gives you bad dreams... an....an he m...makes y...you s...suffer! I....I just.... I d...don't want him to hurt you daddy! He started to cry. I don't w...want him to make... y...you scared.... or un...unhappy! T...That m...meanie doesn't d...deserve to H. ..have that p...power over y...you! He whimpered. E...even after death... h...he still HAUNTS US!!!!

Harmony started to feel a bit odd as he turned around to face whomever was addressing him in such a tone

Bad Harmony wrapped Charade in a forceful embrace Shhhh, hush child. Everything will be fine and don't you dare tell me it won't. I dream this way because I am traumatized, it will never go away, but no one can help that. It's okay, I'm fine and you will be too

Oh, hi Ruby He greeted innocently. I'm sorry, I haven't quite 'met you yet' if you know what I mean. It'll probably be a few more years until I actually do. What with the whole time stuff and whatnot. Anyway, can I help you with something?

He released Charade and patted his head a few times It's fine, it's all over now. Don't worry about it. Let's just forget about the past and start working for a better tomorrow. How does that sound?

She smiled. Oh no! I'm just here to say hello! I'm so happy to see you, there seemed to be the entirety of the mares in the family swarmed around Vincent so it explained why most weren't coming to meet him.

He nodded and smiled. S...Should I make breakfast daddy? 

He stood there, slightly confused before remembering that the version of him that they knew had died a long time ago Oh, I'm sorry! It's nice to meet you. I'd introduce myself, but you already know who I am...or was...will be? 

pshh, if you want. That or we could go get something from the hay burger. That place should be open in this timeline 

She giggled. You went that bad when you raised me... just got super bad when Charade came along...

Hay.... Burger? He tilted his head. W...what is t...that?

Harmony tilted his head in confusion. Why? What ever did he do to give me any reason to treat him badly?

Bad Harmony narrowed his eyes before throwing Charade onto his back We're going to the hay burger. He marched to a small fast food restaurant and entered the building, still holding Charade on his back. He ordered six hay burgers along with fries and two drinks before finding a booth for them both to sit at  Hop down and take a seat

She sighed. Dad... he is technically your kid... he just... he was born because a mutant came and... acted as you... he got mom some caramel and well... he did her... from then on we never told Charade but you still had a hatred of him... he still has your DNA though... just... he has mutated abilities and his head's a bit messed up.

Charade's eyes were wide and curious. W...What are th...these? He asked in wonder.

His eye twitched a few times. he wasn't really sure how to feel about this. More importantly, whether or not he should stop it from happening

Waiting for our food? He said, it sounding more like a question. Did he already forget? As he pondered over a few thoughts a waiter came over and dropped off their orders. Bad Harmony distributed everything evenly. 3 burgers for him, 3 for his son, 3 fries for him, 3 for the kid, 1 drink for me, 1 for you. Dig in He said, picking up one of the burgers and taking a bite out of it, letting out a satisfied groan as he swallowed

That all depended on Harmony... would he leave it be and let Charade be born...

Or would he kill off his youngest child?

He nodded and bit into one, wagging hid tail, and taking another bite, he looked pretty happy and he swallowed. Y...Yummy! Thank y...you daddy!

Harmony was at a crossroads, he didn't know what to do. Should he stop that child from being born or leave things as they are. After going through the pros and cons he came to the decision to let things rest where they were. One thing was going to change though. Mutant or not he would not treat his son so poorly. He didn't care how badly it would alter reality, he refused to become a monster

No problem. He replied, taking another bite from his burger. A large green stallion with a shaved head and a snake cutie mark approached the table. How are we doing today, freaks? Bad Harmony, not changing his expression, or even taking his eyes off of his meal, punched the stallion straight in the face, knocking him out cold. I can't tell if this is a new mustard, or if I'm just not remembering it right

DADDY!!! Angel jumped on his father. HI!!!

Charade tilted his head and said. Wow... th...that was cool! He then poked the pony on his head. Is he g...gunna be o...okay? And why did he c..call us fr...freaks?... is it b...because I'm w...wearing this? He looked down at his outfit, same black shorts but he had a different shirt on... it had a heart on it and was meant to be worn by females... the words

Key to my heart

Written inside the heart shape.

Well hello to you too He said with a smile, giving his son a few pats on the head And what are you up to?

Where do I start Bad Harmony began I look like an sixteen year old emo kid, and you look like a flaming homosexual. As for how he will be, he'll either wake up in about an hour or he'll suffer a brain aneurysm and die in the next ten minutes

He smiled happily and said. Big brother and I are just playing around... I get to throw confetti! He then showed him by throwing some confetti from a basket hanging on his arm. Daddy! What are you doing? Oh and Mischief is doing his own thing right now... He was blushing as he said that last thing.

He tilted his head. Really? He looked down at his body and took off his shirt. Hmm... o..okay! He giggled and stuffed it in his pocket. Now I l...look like a g...guy w...who likes p...pink!

He chuckled slightly. His kids were too adorable sometimes I'm not doing anything yet

Bad Harmony snickered a bit, doing his best not to laugh at Charade. He didnt really care what he wore, so long as he wasn't getting into trouble

Yet? Angel tilted his head. What are you gunna do?

Charade smiled and poked the stallion. Is he dead? He played around with his hair for a bit...

Harmony could see that Charade's horns were gone... it was shocking and yet... that huge bone he had pulled from his head... could it have been?

I'm not sure. Now that the wedding is wrapped up I might go and get some cake

Bad Harmony decided not to question what was going on with Charade. He knew from experience that finding the answers wasn't always the best way to go. After finishing up his burger he kicked the downed stallion and received a light groan in response He'll live

Angel giggled. Daddy?... is it bad... if... I kissed big brother on his lips? Angel was genuinely confused.

He has pretty hair! Charade petted him after finishing. And that was so good! I've never had those before! Thanks daddy!

Personally, I don't think so

Yeah, yeah, I'm great. Now lets run before they bring out the bill And in the blink of an eye he was outside waiting for Charade to catch up

Angel blushed harder and became a little more shy. A...and daddy... c...can boys have b...babies? He blushed hard.

Charade was fast, despite his skeletal wings... he was amazing at flying as some goo wrapped itself around his wings and he flew out and before he could blink an eye, they were in the sky.

Archived