What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more tf2. was helping out a mate whos new to it earlier today.

I never liked TF2 all that much. Did the updates make it a lot better? I've only ever played it on a friend's console, but honestly, I found the trailers funnier and better than the actual game xD

You probs didn't like it cause it was the console version, which is absolute crap compared to PC version.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Multiplayer Beta. Rank 25 with my hero character being Nathan Drake with a baseball cap. I love this game. Making you have to look for people hanging off walls or ledges adds another layer of depth into the matches. That, and the dynamic levels help too.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Multiplayer Beta. Rank 25 with my hero character being Nathan Drake with a baseball cap. I love this game. Making you have to look for people hanging off walls or ledges adds another layer of depth into the matches. That, and the dynamic levels help too.

ah, ya beat me to it... care to share your psn? mine is stratosphere (crap cant remember if capitalized :/ )

Just got TF2.

I'm mad, because I had to pay for my TF2.

...jerks. I WANT A REFUND.

Wait, TF2 is free now? How come no one tells me these things?! Wow, I must be living under a rock or something lol

It is ok. I did not even know what it really was until a about a week ago or so. :)

ah, ya beat me to it... care to share your psn? mine is stratosphere (crap cant remember if capitalized :/ )

SSBoom01 is mine. I'll need to delete some friends before I can add you, though. What rank are you, by the way?

I've been playing Nostalgia for Nintendo DS. Pretty fun basic RPG and pretty fun for those who are a fan of old-school SNES Era RPG games like Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 4-6.

Nostal-9000885--article_image.jpg

Heroes of Nostalgia from Left to Right: Pad, Fiona, Eddie, Melody

Archived