Saddle Arabia's Treasure (CLOSED)

Premise: Saddle Arabia has always held many treasures  from ancient Equestria, but none as infamous as the Pharoah's Treasure. This hoard of gold is held in a secret place in the Pharoah's Vale, many thieves and adventurers have tried to find it before vanishing. Is this the work of a curse, simply bad luck, or is there something more sinister going on?

Characters: I will be Rping as my OC Aurora Soul http://www.canterlot.com/topic/22064-aurora-soul-ready/

Please read up on your Saddle Arabian lore and Pharoah's Vale lore http://www.canterlot.com/topic/19753-lore-saddle-arabia-the-pharaohs-vale/

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/22102-saddle-arabians-treasure/

Can you tell me more about your plans and ideas for this?

​In any case I'm interested. My pony is a conspiracy theorist and (not at all respected) author. She'd be very interested in finding out more about the curse and whatnot. I can spin her as an ally or antagonist for your Aurora Soul easily, too.

Can you tell me more about your plans and ideas for this?

​In any case I'm interested. My pony is a conspiracy theorist and (not at all respected) author. She'd be very interested in finding out more about the curse and whatnot. I can spin her as an ally or antagonist for your Aurora Soul easily, too

Honestly, I prefer more open-ended RPs where the story goes where it goes and whatnot. However, I was planning on having (as you said) some kind-of conspiracy in the curse. An antagonist as well as a partner for Aurora. But I haven't really thought about how it's going to play out.

Pretty much just get the first clue to the Pharaoh's treasure and go on from there.

Agile Speeds is very much interested.

To make sure y'all stay by the Equestrian Law.  And don't steal stuff.  

And..of course, to protect you guys.

Well, Maenad Descent is game.

alright, in that case can I get just a brief character description? Doesn't have to be fancy. Thanks :)

Name: Aurora Soul

species: pegasus

Characteristics: A feminine pony, she often uses charm and wits to get her way. She's a determined and headstrong pony, it's hard to tell her no unless you use facts and evidence. She can be a bit cold at first unless she wants something, after a while she will be more accustomed to traveling with you. She has a bad left wing that hinders her flight ability.

Description: Purple eyes. Royal blue, aqua and sky blue mane and tail. Blue-ish white fur.

Job: adventurer extraordinaire

Name: Maenad Descent
​Gender: Female
​Age: Young Mare
Species: Aerion
​Characteristics: Obsessive and unrestrained, MD has devoted her life to the unveiling of mysteries and conspiracies. Whether she finds the truth or ends up running with her overactive imagination is a toss up, but she does publish her findings in her book series The Truth of it All.
​Description: She has reflective "shined" eyes she keeps protected by thick black goggles and a black shemagh. Her coat is a pale grey. Her mane and tail are a mix of whitish-blonde and grey--all very long and unkempt. She's tall and lean, and her wings are also on the large side.
​Job: Author and conspiracy theorist.

Profile: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/22092-maenad-descent-ready/#entry574340

Her app is in my sig.

Name: Agile Speeds

species: pegasus

Characteristics: He has a deep understanding of life, is strong-willed, and takes pride in the little things in life.  He is very considerate and kind, and is not afraid of almost anything.  He is extremely loyal to those he loves, and is stubborn and headstrong.  He has very good observational skills, and takes pride in following the rules to the very last hair.  He always maintains a cool, cold, emotionless expression-befitting of a Royal Guard.

Description: night blue wings, sunshine yellow coat, night blue eyes.  Fit, tall, muscular.  Short cropped mane, short tail.

Job: Chief Master Sergeant of the Wonderbolts

• 2 weeks later...

Archived