Naj Needs a New Home [Planning and Interest Check]

Thats fine, I just wanted to check because the thread looks interesting and was hoping there was an opening for one more pony.  Was hoping to be allowed to use Thunderbuck, since he is a calm and happy pony and travels a lot. He would know a fair bit about many places since he travels so much. 

Hmm.

It could work, but as is the reasoning seems a little thin.  By this description at least, it doesn't seem like he'd really have much stake in this thread, as it doesn't seem like he'd either be looking for a place to stay or have one he would be interested in offering.

Am I wrong in that?  What sort of ideas did you have for how he'd get involved in the thread?

Well as I said Buck travels for his living. Hes been to most every city in Equestria. He has some knowledge of everywhere, as well as what te ponies there are like. 

As well he would offer her passage to any city since he practically travels with his home on his cart. 

On the other hand, he also enjoys traveling with others and would readily offer to go with Naj to where ever she was headed. If nothing more just to keep her from traveling alone. 

Ahh, now I see what you're going for.  It's a decent idea, but I'm not sure it would really work in this thread (though admittedly the reason probably isn't clear from the description here).

My plan was essentially to have Naj stick to Ponyville, barring specific offers from other characters, so I don't see her needing to travel except already in the company of the character who offered her a place to stay.

I'm loathe to deny a character, but as it stands I'm not sure how he would fit into this thread.  Let me know if you have any further ideas, though.

Archived