A little slice of heaven

Starburst

Flickerlight blinked. Four for the price of three? "Oh. Thank you. You really didn't have to... well, thank you." Smiling, she levitated the appropriate coins from her saddlebag onto the counter. Feeling that one good turn deserved another, she added, "I'll be sure to tell other ponies about this place."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flickerlight blinked. Four for the price of three? "Oh. Thank you. You really didn't have to... well, thank you." Smiling, she levitated the appropriate coins from her saddlebag onto the counter. Feeling that one good turn deserved another, she added, "I'll be sure to tell other ponies about this place."

"I'm open all day, so be sure to get them to come by soon. Prices are cheaper before lunch." she says, smiling.

"No doubt I'll see a few familiar faces on the way back to the terrace. I'll tell them to run." She grinned, and managed to fit the box into one of her saddlebags. Turning for the door, she added, "Incidentally, if you're ever up for a chat, I'm usually working my way down this street around..." Flickerlight hesitated. She worked by daylight levels, not by time. "Well, ten minutes till sundown. On clear days."