Starfox64x x Neoniie RP

Starfox64x

He started to chuckled louder, her little story giving him a few flashbacks to his own prankish ways, "Heheh, I'm not sure if that means you're better or worse than me... see, I never got caught... I always managed to slip away unnoticed before the..." he paused, trying to think of a better way to explain it, "Events took place... Any particular favorites that you found?"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ooh, sneaky of you," she said, the grin on her face turning into one of playful teasing. "Though, I was always around just to see the reactions on everypon's face. Plus, the notoriety wasn't bad either." Mirage pondered the earth pony's question, wondering if any particular pranks would come to mind. "Aha! Here's one. It's a bit of a classic, but teachers fell for it left and right. It went a bit like this. You string a piece of...well...string through the door hinges. Then, you set up a bucket of water and some flour atop the door frame and attach them to the rope. Make sure it pulled tight and then wait for somepony to walk in. When they do, the string is pulled loose and down somes your makeshift batter." The mare giggled as she told the story, past memories surfacing as she explained. "What about you then, mister ninja master?"

he laughed, "ah, one for the classics, i usually did that one, but with confetti... or perfume... usually a scent the teacher hated, hehe... Let's see what else?" he hadnt done too much like that, so it wasnt a topic he recalled much about, "hm, OH! i was working at a rock farm for a while back and in the middle of the night i stacked them up in a pyramaid shape... kinda freaked out the farmhands though... Very old-folky kinda ponies, so they weren't so amused... I thought it was funny at the time when one of them mentioned aliens..."

Mirage couldn't help but laugh at the story that the earth pony told. Briefly, she wondered if the other patrons of the restaurant were bemused but their seemingly random outbursts of laughter. The idea of bewildering several poines only made her laugh more, turning it into a weird a weird bubble fo all-encompassing happiness. She hadn't laughed this much since coming to her least enjoyed terrain of the desert and it felt quite liberationg, in a way. "Aliens? Oh man," she said through her laughter. "I've honestly only heard that mentioned once. You sure know how to weird out some folks, Vulpus." As her laughter died down, she latched onto a part of his story. "A rock farm huh? Was it really as bad as they say?"

Vulpus couldnt help but smile at her laughter, it made a little spot in his heart fill up with happiness. he loved it when he did something to make someone happy, it truly made him feel like he had accomplished something...

"Hm... Well..." he thought for a moment about her question, trying to find the right words, "Well it was pretty boring at first.. everything was dull and gray... But one of the owners daughters came back home for a bit and showed me some fun ways to enjoy it... Like rock pyramids for example! hehe..." he chuckled, getting an image of the family struck in a state of shock and awe when they first saw the structure. "But she left again and the fun died down... they thanked me for my help, they were very polite! But i told them i had to keep moving."

The mare listened with interest, thinking back to the stories she'd always heard of such places. They'd always been described as desaturated places where nopony could smile. It had always sounded terrible and everypony who'd left had been better off for it. However, Vulpus' explanation made her remember that not every rumor is right. Boring, maybe, but at least they were polite. "Well, at least one of those ponies knows how to have fun."

Though her laughter had died down, she still wore a slightly goofy smile on her muzzle. She felt content with all of Equestria at the moment and had good company and food as well. These are the times that we ponies should live for, she thought. Immediately, she followed that up with. Jeez, you sound like an old mare, Mirage. Now ain't the time for sentimentality! We've got an adventure ahead!

"Yeah, she was nice, i never did get her name though... She was fun..." he seemed to drift off a bit into his own thoughts before taking a look at her... she seemed to be lost in her own little world as well, "something on your mind?" he asked curiously, wondering if something was bothering her... or if she was merely lost in some fantasy of hers....

Mirage started at the unexpected question from her breakfast partner. "Oh, uh, not really." She looked outside once again, letting her mind gather some thoughts. "Well, it was mostly just all of that philosophical stuff. Y'know, what you'd see in those hand knitted quill squares that the older ponies are so fond of." Another pause, more consideration. "I'm not really all that future-oriented, y'know? I've never really considered that I should use each and every moment, 'cuz it'll never be again. I mean, my impulsiveness was scolded as a foal, but it's helped me enjoy myself so far, so I must be doing something right." She laughed a bit, turning back to Vulpus. "Sorry to get all heavy subjects on you, there."