Funday Pawpet Show 500th episode anyone?

So, I'm an active viewer of the show the Funday Pawpet Show and you can be a part of furry history, if that's your thing, and tune in to watch their 500th episode this Sunday!

Now this show may sound weird, and it is. But that's what makes the show so popular. It's basically dudes talking for 4 hours about stuff and most of it is funny. They have guests who may suit and run around and the cast can ask them to do things. This is called a subservient. They will then interview that guest with questions they and the audience have. So it's really fun and if your not too busy you should stop by and at least check it out. I'm not asking you to stay for the whole 4 hours but you know just stop by.

Now some background info on this show is that it started back in 1999, and is currently in the works for having the longest running internet show and maybe featured in the World Guinness Book of world records. So why not be a part of furry and maybe internet history and come see their 500th episode. If you do tell them Kyubi sent you. Or not just kidding.

Here's the link http://www.pawpet.tv/

And here's how to join the chat room http://www.pawpet.tv/chat_room

I also just wanted to mention some of the viewers were the cast of MLP Friendship is magic for a while. I was Rarity. Wondering if anyone here was any of the other ponies.

I actually lived in Orlando around the turn of the Century and dated someone who was pretty friendly with Herbie, Yappy, Simba, etc. Strangely although I went to Yappy's house once for dinner, I never went to "the studio", which was in his garage at the time, if I recall.

I fell out of touch with that whole bunch years ago though and I was never "the friend" (but rather 'a friend of a friend') so I doubt anyone would remember me. :D

Oh wow that sounds cool :D I'm just in the chat room and I doubt they even know who I am. And they only seem to notice me when I'm just joking around but they take it seriously sometimes :)

Though I admit that I sort of agree with you on the furries thing where as I think my furry life and normal life should be two separate things. For me it's just a hobby and not a lifestyle.

But I am glad that a few people here a furry tollarent. I thought there would be more furries, I'm sure there are, but I have yet to meet a fellow one. But I have to agree with you that the extremes are odd to me as well. But I just want to follow up saying you don't have to follow the show after. Just advertising for it. See if anyone bites.

Oh wow that sounds cool :o I'm just in the chat room and I doubt they even know who I am. And they only seem to notice me when I'm just joking around but they take it seriously sometimes :)

Though I admit that I sort of agree with you on the furries thing where as I think my furry life and normal life should be two separate things. For me it's just a hobby and not a lifestyle.

But I am glad that a few people here a furry tollarent. I thought there would be more furries, I'm sure there are, but I have yet to meet a fellow one. But I have to agree with you that the extremes are odd to me as well. But I just want to follow up saying you don't have to follow the show after. Just advertising for it. See if anyone bites.

I happen to know Orange Dart is one. :D But, yeah, the fandom isn't nearly as bad as some people think it is.

Also woo 100th post.